Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Q&A: Could My Pregnancy Test Be Wrong? Comments & Discussion | Page 2

Read the full article at Q&A: Could My Pregnancy Test Be Wrong?

sara Sep 8, 2010 11:21:01 AM ET

I have missed my period almost 7 days now and i am feeling sick all the time through out the day and craving fast food. could i be pregnant one test done 2 days ago was negative

SHALINI Aug 4, 2010 05:36:55 AM ET

I'vemissed my period. it's passed 8 days and i have done pt ,it came negative. should i wait for more time

sheng Jul 30, 2010 03:48:11 PM ET

I am delayed ,i think 5 days now..and i know i am irregular..i used pt but the result is negative..but im soo worried..why my period not yet come!and i don't feel any symptoms of pregnancy..what do u think??i am preggy?or im not yet feel the symptoms of pregnancy???

Rachel Jun 24, 2010 05:34:39 PM ET

I don't remember the last time i had my period. i've taken a pregnancy test..the results were negative. i've been feeling nausea lately in the morning..and i still haven't gotten my period. i don't know what to do.

sara May 10, 2010 07:56:22 PM ET

Im 17. i took a pregnancy test on may 7 2010, it was a bit after my expected period. it came up negative. it is now the tenth and i still dont have my period. whats the chance the test was wrong ? or could it be something else non related to pregnancy ?? should i go to the doctor ??

worried mama May 1, 2010 06:35:52 AM ET

I have pcos and had a dnc last year, ever since my procedure my periods have been normal. i missed my period the month of april and have been experiencing some pregnancy symptoms along with my breast lactaiting, i took 2 test one came out neg. and the other one showed nothing. what should i do???!!!

Brittany Earl Feb 12, 2010 05:49:20 PM ET

Ok well i took a home test and it turned up negative and i havent got my period. i am spotting more then anything is there something wrong with me should i go to the doctor and get that checked out?

<< 1 2

You are commenting as .

Go back to Q&A: Could My Pregnancy Test Be Wrong?

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You