Untitled DocumentPenny Pinching Techniques
by Sarah Delaporte
Saving Money is an Art Form. By developing these techniques, you will save money on everything you buy. In fact, you may actually feel guilty if you buy an item at full price!
* The first ingredient to becoming a wise shopper is to NEVER buy anything at the retail price unless it is an emergency! You can always find an item for less if you shop around.
* Always keep your eye out for items on Sale and Clearance items, but BE CAREFUL! Just because an item is on Clearance doesn't mean it is a good deal!
* Always ask yourself this question: Would I buy this item if it was the same price, but it didn't have a clearance sticker on it? Does the sticker make the item appear to be a better deal than it actually is?
* Check the Clearance Aisle first. You may be able to find the item you want there at a fraction of the cost.
* Look for coupons in the red blinky machines next to the products & cut coupons from your Sunday paper.
* Check the Sunday Sales fliers you receive in the mail. Then see if you can use a coupon & the sale price to receive a better deal!
* Look the product on-line. For gifts & non-food items, check www.ebay.com . There are several slightly used items at a fraction of the cost. I bought a 2 pairs of like new jeans for a piece at this website! You can also find a variety of other items including dolls, music, books, & toys!
* Visit http://www.couponcorner.net for more tips on how to save money.
* Compare prices on the internet! Believe it or not, but more gifts I buy (retail value - a piece) I spend less than for. I buy them on E-bay (E-bay usually sells only new & like new items) or I buy them on the internet with coupons & gift certicficates. You can find on-line coupons at: http://www.esmarts.com & you can earn free gift certificates (as often as every week...just click on websites to earn free stuff!) at http://www.freeride.com
For more information on Freebie Coupon Corner newsletter, please visit http://www.couponcorner.net or send for a sample issue to: Freebie Coupon Corner; PO Box 542; Oregon, IL ; 61061"Penny Pinching TechniquesPenny Pinching TechniquesMommydays.com - Just For Moms . Be the first to add your comment!
You are commenting as Guest. Please register or login if you would like to be notified by email of replies to your comment.