Month by Month Baby Calendar
Learn what to expect during your baby's first years with our month by month baby calendar. Choose your baby's age below to see how your baby is developing.

1 Week
20 Months
21 Months
22 Months
23 Months
24 Months

Baby Photo Contest
Enter your baby into Baby Corner's free baby photo contest for a chance to win Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Learning Puppy!!

Baby Photo Contest Home
Upload & Manage Your Photos
See Past Winners!

You are here: Home > Baby > Q&A: Baby\'s Weight Gain in the First Year > Comments

Q&A: Baby\'s Weight Gain in the First Year Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Q&A: Baby's Weight Gain in the First Year

Divya Sep 17, 2017 06:34:29 AM ET

My baby boy is 13 months old now and his weight is 15.7 kg. and his birth weight is 3.5 kg . is it ok ? please suggest me.

reshma Jul 15, 2017 09:23:57 AM ET

My baby is 15months old, his birth weight is 2.78kg, now his weight is 16kg. i'm giving him milk and home foods only. i'm worrying about my baby's weight. can you please help me with this.

grace Dec 9, 2016 09:53:38 AM ET

My baby's birth weight was 2.88kg, now he is 6 months and he weighs 10.4kg. is he normal?

Jackie Jan 22, 2015 12:13:01 PM ET

My baby girl is 8.5 months old and weighs 13 lbs. her eating fluctuates weekly! one week she will eat 28-30oz a day, and the next 22-24oz. the doctor put her on baby food at 4 moths to add extra calories, and she wants nothing to do with it now. she has so far hit all of her milestones. i guess my question is: should i be concerned about her weight? why the change in food?

Priya Aug 24, 2014 01:51:46 PM ET

Hi my baby boy's weight at birth was 2.7 lbs. at present he is 95 days and is 4.7 lbs. is that normal for his age?? also he likes to sleep more, and is not very interested in breastfeeding. kindly guide.

Lola Feb 8, 2013 08:42:50 AM ET

My baby girl is 4 months, she weighs 13 pounds and her length is 27 inches, she only drinks 16 oz of milk for 24 hours, is she normal

Smily Dec 25, 2012 12:05:27 AM ET

Mybaby boy was 6 and 2 at birth and he is now 11 mths and weighs only 16 and 10. is that pk? he is reaching his milestones and an active baby. sleeps for 11 hrs on a day. pls advice.

Mazee Mar 9, 2012 08:33:04 AM ET

My little girl was born weighing 2.7 kg and now she is 7mnths 2weeks and weighs in at 6.5 kg. she is not a fussy eater and is reaching her milestones. is that a healthy weight for her at 7 months?

Leah Forsburg Sep 27, 2005 07:00:30 PM ET

My "little" girl was born via c-section 9.4 lbs. she is formula fed, 3.5 months old and is now 18 lbs !!! is that ok?

Consuelo Sep 20, 2005 04:02:27 PM ET

My son weighed 7lbs 8 oz at birth. at 1 month he was 11.7, at 2 months he was14.7, at 3 months he is 17lbs. i breastfed the first 2 months. now he is on formula. i love my big chunker he is wearing 6-9 months and he is 12 weeks old.

1 2 Next >>