Month by Month Baby Calendar
Learn what to expect during your baby's first years with our month by month baby calendar. Choose your baby's age below to see how your baby is developing.

1 Week
20 Months
21 Months
22 Months
23 Months
24 Months

Baby Photo Contest
Enter your baby into Baby Corner's free baby photo contest for a chance to win Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Learning Puppy!!

Baby Photo Contest Home
Upload & Manage Your Photos
See Past Winners!

You are here: Home > Baby > Breastfeeding while Pregnant > Comments

Breastfeeding while Pregnant Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Breastfeeding while Pregnant

Goodness Jun 10, 2017 08:44:13 PM ET

I am 12 weeks pregnant and after weaning my daughter one month ago and i was sleeping one night while she was sucking my breast. pls what will happen to her?

Judy May 2, 2017 04:00:42 PM ET

Thanks for this wonderful information because i have been worried and thinking on how to cope with my 9month old baby.i just found out that i am pregnant, about 4 weeks, because i just mixed my period with some funny signs i am experiencing,then i decided to carry out a pregnancy test which was positive.i was really shattered and troubled until i red this piece of information. but i also observed that my baby girl has been loosing interest in breastfeeding,i have been forcing her recently to suck but most times to no avail.so i don't really know if it's also as a result of the pregnancy.

Jeje Mar 15, 2017 10:42:10 AM ET

Am so happy to hear this.

memcy Jan 4, 2017 12:30:08 PM ET

Please, how many mom's have ever experienced this. am pregnant so i decided to wean my 13month baby.a friend told me earlier that wen pregnant and weaning you don't feel any pain but mine was different. had swollen breasts for two days. pls who has experienced these? thanks.

mennie Dec 30, 2016 10:05:14 AM ET

I was worried to keep breastfeeding my daughter that now is 20 months. so far everything is going well i'm 33 weeks pregnant and still breastfeeding. i want to wean her but it's so hard. she cries and won't nap. i tried other stuff to wean her but being home with her all day is harder bcecause she knows it's there. my only fear is when the other baby is born. what am i going to do with 2 breastfeeding kids. i know she's old enough to wean her, but it's so hard to stop her.

Rosie Nov 22, 2012 06:53:47 PM ET

I had severe hyperemesis with my first child and am now 22 weeks pregnant with the second and still breastfeeding my 10 month old. this time i have had no nausea, no vomiting and feel great. i didn't even know i was pregnant as my periods never returned post birth. i believe i feel so good because i am breastfeeding. thanks for this article i have found that many of my friends and family think that i should wean and i have felt guilty that i want to continue feeding my daughter until she is one. it has given me the confidence to continue to follow my maternal instinct and do what i feel is right and know that i am not harming my baby.

rue's and chole's mommy Sep 18, 2012 04:47:47 PM ET

I am currently breastfeeding a 2 year old and a 13 month old and currently five months pregnant. its amazing,but i recently decided to wean the 2 year old and she is not weaning. that is fine with me but i am nervous if she is not weaned by the time i am due. i have decided to let her wean. breastfeeding is great.

lehua Sep 6, 2012 01:23:11 PM ET

Jus found out i'm pregnant & still nursing my daughter who is 22 months. i feel gr8 & hope that she will wean herself off, but i also had the " what if " questions. i think us mothers should truly believe in ourselves & our decisions we make. mahalo(thank you)

Jacinta Jun 11, 2012 03:09:14 AM ET

Am stil worry cos am preg.bleeding and stil breastfeeding my soon to be 7month old.

Ernest Jan 28, 2012 02:08:07 PM ET

I am surrounded by superstitious people. this article has hit logic. thank you.

1 2 3 4 5 Next >>