Month by Month Baby Calendar
Learn what to expect during your baby's first years with our month by month baby calendar. Choose your baby's age below to see how your baby is developing.

1 Week
20 Months
21 Months
22 Months
23 Months
24 Months

Baby Photo Contest
Enter your baby into Baby Corner's free baby photo contest for a chance to win Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Learning Puppy!!

Baby Photo Contest Home
Upload & Manage Your Photos
See Past Winners!

You are here: Home > Baby > Breastfeeding while Pregnant > Comments

Breastfeeding while Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 2

Read the full article at Breastfeeding while Pregnant

Analiza Oct 22, 2011 01:31:15 AM ET

I am currently 15 weeks pregnant and i have a 2 year old son and a 10 month old baby girl still breastfeeding everything went well but we just had a big holiday with our two kids and early this morning i had bleeding, i saw the gp and said i should stop breastfeeding immediately. is this necessarily?

Kara May 23, 2011 10:42:01 AM ET

I'm 25 weeks pregnant and nursing a 10 month old. my doctor had told me i should wean my baby. i'm still nursing and my nipples have been sore at the beginning of a nursing session but them it stops hurting. i have had some ultrasounds and my baby looks perfectly healthy. it was nice to read this article so i don't have to worry.

MEME May 11, 2011 02:22:41 PM ET

Thanx 4the info about breast feeding and pregnancy i was really worried about my 6months boy.

Stacey H Apr 24, 2011 01:11:04 PM ET

Some moms, myself included, have noticed a trend to miscarry very early on in the pregnancy when breastfeeding due to insufficient hormone production (most likely as a result of the presence of prolactin). low progesterone is not uncommon in early pregnancies of nursing moms. i was all set to tandem nurse until i hit this little snafoo - i had to search to find that information too, it isn't widely known or recognized.

Jeanelle Apr 7, 2011 04:24:24 PM ET

My doctor has said that the hormones from breastfeeding will affect my unborn child if it is a boy and i have to wean my 7 month old immediately. has anyone every heard of this?

Sarah Mar 27, 2011 12:55:35 PM ET

Thanx alot 4 this wonderful article,am now rlxed coz i hav 7 month old and 1 month pg already,was rly woried bt a gud now. thanx again.

tyler's mum Feb 5, 2011 05:13:02 AM ET

Thanks you, i have just found out i am 3weeks pregnant and still breastfeeding my 7month old son. i am still worried about how to cope with both but at least i know i dont have to wean my son just yet

Mrs ma129 Jan 26, 2011 04:26:57 AM ET

Thank u 4 dis great article i hv read it has been help 2me i am mother of 2 nd stil breast feeding n hvnt seen my circle yet i hv a 3mnths old daughter.

zion Jan 23, 2011 05:53:50 PM ET

Reading this article brings to me much peace of mind.truly appreciated!!

rebecca Jan 6, 2011 03:10:28 AM ET

Omg i am so happy i googled this,i just found out im pregnant today about 6 weeks gone and my son is still wanting the boob as hes 1 years old,i feel so relieved thank you everyone im not alone

<< 1 2 3 4 5 Next >>