Month by Month Baby Calendar
Learn what to expect during your baby's first years with our month by month baby calendar. Choose your baby's age below to see how your baby is developing.

1 Week
20 Months
21 Months
22 Months
23 Months
24 Months

Baby Photo Contest
Enter your baby into Baby Corner's free baby photo contest for a chance to win Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Learning Puppy!!

Baby Photo Contest Home
Upload & Manage Your Photos
See Past Winners!

You are here: Home > Baby > Breastfeeding while Pregnant > Comments

Breastfeeding while Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 3

Read the full article at Breastfeeding while Pregnant

caroline ajikon Dec 16, 2010 03:06:01 PM ET

Thanks for giving the information to all the women. i had been worried seek but now i'm relaxed and enjoying to breast feed my eleven months old baby while one month pregnant.

Alia Dec 7, 2010 05:08:13 PM ET

Thanx,iam relaxed after reading this article.now i can feed my 10month baby as iam 6 month pregnant .

sagir Nov 28, 2010 06:10:59 AM ET

Ok, it is safe to continue nursing while pregnant but what will happen when the next baby is born? would the quality and quantity of milk would be efficient for both a toddler and the newborn? i am a medical student and my pbl reading brought me to this page. have you thought of the impact of weaning on the toddler if you wean him at time of birth or pre-delivery? i really appritiate it if a medical doctor would address me on this issue.

Rozan Nov 24, 2010 08:19:43 PM ET

Thx alot 4 this wonderfull information. im pregnant now weith my second baby, and still brestfeeding my lovly son he is months. and now im so so happy for this :d

lillian Nov 3, 2010 05:31:21 AM ET

Hi thank you for the inform'i can now relax am 6weeks pre and my 19months old baby is still breastfeeding i thouhgt it would harm my unborn child so i started weaning her forcefully but it is not working... both of us are so stressed. but with this information i can now relax.....thank you

RAhma Oct 24, 2010 12:06:28 PM ET

Im still scared, i get depressed since i knew that im pregnant,my sweet baby is 4months,he still needs to be bresfed more&more. and i had c-section. im not ready to get pregnant again. and i heard that milk of pregnant woman is not good for the babies.i don'tknow what to do.

tata Oct 16, 2010 07:58:54 AM ET

I m still worried and scared cos i had my baby through a c-section and am 5weeks pregnant and am breastfeeding him.

muna Oct 14, 2010 08:54:40 AM ET

Wow, i am very happy about your information. my baby girl is 8month and i am 5 weeks pregnant with my second one. am know assured that nothing will happen to my baby while breastfeeding glory to papa god!!!

medius Oct 8, 2010 09:21:15 AM ET

Iam now very sure i can breast feed my baby cause she's only 5months and i feel iam preg. thanks alot

Eunice Sep 24, 2010 04:31:12 AM ET

Thanks 4 this article.i can go on breasfeeding my 5months old baby without fear.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 Next >>