Month by Month Baby Calendar
Learn what to expect during your baby's first years with our month by month baby calendar. Choose your baby's age below to see how your baby is developing.

1 Week
20 Months
21 Months
22 Months
23 Months
24 Months

Baby Photo Contest
Enter your baby into Baby Corner's free baby photo contest for a chance to win Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Learning Puppy!!

Baby Photo Contest Home
Upload & Manage Your Photos
See Past Winners!

You are here: Home > Baby > Breastfeeding while Pregnant > Comments

Breastfeeding while Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 4

Read the full article at Breastfeeding while Pregnant

ese uki ebulu Sep 20, 2010 05:19:36 PM ET

Reeding this article actualy quenched my desire to learn more about myself as a nursing mother and about my baby.i ve been worried how to combine breastfeeding my baby while at the same pregnant.now iam cool.thanks amillion.

flora Sep 3, 2010 09:15:34 AM ET

Really cool piece of info. thanks

Hilary Sep 1, 2010 09:48:21 PM ET

Just wanted to share that i nursed my first son while i was pregnant with my second with no problems. my son weaned himself at 14 months and i was just entering my second trimester. have to admit i was relieved as i was overwhelmed by just the thought of nursing two!

Oluomachi Aug 30, 2010 04:25:05 AM ET

Waoh!am so relieved. my female doctor first told and i waznt so satisfied so i decided to research. am so happy that i wont dump my baby girl cos am pregnant. thnx for this tips. so refreshing and comforting too!

Patie Aug 27, 2010 07:45:22 AM ET

I was having sleepless nights. my daughter is only 10 months and having stomach problems. i am 4 weeks pregnant and i was of the impression that my milk was like poison to her. but now my mind is at rest knowing that it really doesn't have any harm to breastfeed while pregnant.

Nicole Aug 16, 2010 03:42:56 AM ET

Thank you for this information! i am 8 weeks pregnant and still feeding my 15 month old daughter. i have been scared that i may be experiencing a miscarriage, but some of your info suggests that it could be because i am still bfing, i'm off to my dr tomorrow still to double check and make sure we are all ok! but i feel much more at ease from what i have read.

chinwe Aug 5, 2010 01:06:26 AM ET

I am happy and will have rest of mind. i have been worried about my 1 year old daughter. i just found out that i am 2 weeks pregnant for i am still breastfeding my baby.

Ginna Jul 24, 2010 03:41:12 PM ET

I am particularly grateful for this information because i was worried i had to wean my 14months old baby immediatly especailly because i am feeling pains in the nipples.

Chioma Jun 24, 2010 03:37:06 AM ET

My mind is now at peace. my period has just bn delayed and i wanted 2 stop breastfeeding my 8months old baby immidiately. i can now wean him slowly. thanks for that wonderful infomation.

Elizabeth Jun 15, 2010 05:36:56 PM ET

Im glad i can still breastfeed, my son is 4 1/2 mos and i just found out im preggers maybe 5 or 6 weeks. one thing that triggered me to take a test was how my son was reacting to feeding, like he didnt like it anymore, i hope that passes, today i had to give him a bottle for the first time. luckily i have a huge stash of milk in my freezer :)

<< 1 2 3 4 5 Next >>