Month by Month Baby Calendar
Learn what to expect during your baby's first years with our month by month baby calendar. Choose your baby's age below to see how your baby is developing.

1 Week
20 Months
21 Months
22 Months
23 Months
24 Months

Baby Photo Contest
Enter your baby into Baby Corner's free baby photo contest for a chance to win Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Learning Puppy!!

Baby Photo Contest Home
Upload & Manage Your Photos
See Past Winners!

You are here: Home > Baby > Breastfeeding while Pregnant > Comments

Breastfeeding while Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 5

Read the full article at Breastfeeding while Pregnant

Emily Jun 14, 2010 11:08:33 AM ET

Thank you for this helpful article. i'm about 6 weeks along and haven't gotten in to the dr. yet. my 10 month old is still nursing and i wanted to make sure it was safe. plus i'm suffering from severely sore nipples. nice to know it may get better after the 1st trimester! i'll also try drinking more and relaxation techniques. thanks again!

Morounkola Apr 27, 2010 04:28:00 PM ET

So happy i got this information, my daugther is 10 mnths and she loves being breastfed. my mum has been disturbing to wean her before i get pregnant.

fatumah mujjunga Apr 20, 2010 05:37:01 AM ET

Am nolonger stressed after learning that i can breastfeed while pregnant as my relatives were pressuring me to stop breastfeedind

Janis Mar 27, 2010 05:38:27 PM ET

Fantastic info... my son is 13 months and didn't want to rush him off.. i'm only 2 weeks. but content and looking forward to being a super mom...

jessica sierra Feb 3, 2010 12:43:19 AM ET

I'm super happy i found this information i was geting so much bs from people and well i felt it was time for me to do my reserach and see what was really true, after seeing this i can fianlly shut everyones mouths, i'm 11 weeks still breatsfeeding my wonderfull babygirl who's 16months and loving every second of it!

Nira Jan 17, 2010 07:23:32 PM ET

I am happy to have found information on breastfeeding while pregnant. my dauther is 10 months old and i'm 5 weeks pregnant. after reading this article i now reconize the weaning signs of my daughter. i feel much better. thanks for the info.

zenat Jan 5, 2010 02:30:16 AM ET

Thank to give me nice information, i m 9 week pregnent n while braest feeding my 15 month doughter and very much warruied about her and my new baby health.get all time headach,in night i feel lazy and get tansion but i read that now free from my tansion thanks alot....

Rachel Jelimo Nov 25, 2009 05:22:28 AM ET

This information is all i have been looking for,am pregnant with my second baby.my 19 months boy has refused completely to stop breastfeeding.am know assured that nothing will happen as it has not happened so far.

Isis Oct 10, 2009 06:14:04 AM ET

Very informative post.i am pregnant with my second baby.i was really tensed because my son is 7 months old.i consulted few peoples.they told me that it's not good to breastfeed during pregnancy.but i am pretty assured that i can breastfeed him :)

Miss 5536 Jul 14, 2009 12:40:42 AM ET

Mom keep doing what u doing bond with your babies

<< 1 2 3 4 5