Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Menstrual Cycle Day 17 > Comments

Menstrual Cycle Day 17 Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Menstrual Cycle Day 17

Mapree Nov 8, 2017 04:03:48 AM ET

I had intercourse on the 17th day of my cycle and my cycle is 30days,bleeding lasts for 2-3 days.

SM Apr 11, 2017 12:39:56 PM ET

My menstrual cycle is 31 days long. i had sex on 17th and 19th day, but could not conceive. i'm 37 years old. can anyone help me determine what went wrong?

Guest Dec 23, 2017 09:23:39 AM ET

It's better to check with your doctor to find your most fertile days and u can try to get pregnant. i did the same and it's working for me.

deedee Oct 6, 2018 05:00:26 AM ET

You might have ovulated early. i average between 30-32 day cycles and i missed a lot of time because i ovulate a day or 2 before i thought i would. it's better to use an ovulation kit, it did wonders for me.

Ha manela Mar 27, 2017 03:05:35 PM ET

Had cramps on day 17. lasted for two days and now i am in day 26. cramps come and go.

Srijana Jan 25, 2017 02:16:40 PM ET

It's my 17th day and i had sex without any precautions. am i going to get pregnant because iam in no mood to get pregnant now. should i take ecp...

jbird11 Jan 9, 2017 02:05:26 PM ET

Hello, i am on day 17 of my cycle. this morning i noticed that my pelvis was swollen, it's not painful and doesn't hurt when i push down on it either. i'm pretty sure i ovulated 5 days ago, could i possibly be pregnant?

Guest Apr 4, 2015 03:19:30 AM ET

I had my period on march 17, 2015, and i had sex with my husband on the 5th of april. am i pregnant? i just had a baby 3 months ago, and i do not want to get pregnant anytime soon.

masieMkhize Mar 17, 2015 02:35:46 PM ET

Hey ladies. i am having a problem here, and a very big one. my last 2 normal periods were on 04 january 2015, and lasted 6 days and again on 01 february for only 2 and a half days. again on 18 february, i spotted, and then it came like a period. i spotted again. so this cycle is 17 days apart. it was due on the 7th of march and the ada calculation states 13 march, and anada tells me the 18th. so i am confused, and i just need help please please. today is the 17th and still no period.

Mitu Mar 13, 2015 08:10:44 PM ET

I had intercourse on day 12 onwards. i got my period on the 17th day. after that, i didn't have intercourse still. i have not been on time though, and it is the 28th day? so, am i pregnant?

leoiss Mar 7, 2015 08:16:25 AM ET

Days 16, 17, and 18 i had horrible cramping. on my clomid days 2 to 6. it's my first time on clomid. i have pcos. what is going on?

Niki Feb 11, 2015 06:40:42 PM ET

We baby danced on days 9, 12, 14, and 16. i took clomid on days 3-7. what are my chances of conceiving? i had cramping only for few hours on cycle day 17. is it implantation?

1 2 3 Next >>