Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Menstrual Cycle Day 17 > Comments

Menstrual Cycle Day 17 Comments & Discussion | Page 2

Read the full article at Menstrual Cycle Day 17

Guest Nov 19, 2014 10:22:24 PM ET

On day 17 i had sex. will i get my period this month? we used a condom.

Shay Jan 2, 2015 06:54:55 PM ET

Yes, you will get your period if you used a condom. you can only get pregnant if your partner ejaculates inside of you and it has to be in your fertile window near ovulation.

Cmo123 Nov 19, 2014 04:43:25 PM ET

I'm on day 20 of my cycle and i'm feeling so tired. i have no energy, mild cramping, and a lower back ache could this all relate to pregnancy or not? i'm a bit confused. :/

Guest Nov 18, 2014 08:33:26 AM ET

I had intercourse on days 9, 12, 13 and 17 of my cycle. what are my chances to conceive? i'm trying to get pregnant.

nunu Sep 30, 2014 04:06:21 PM ET

I'm on my 17th cycle day, and no sign of ovulation. i have a 30 day cycle. i used an ovulation calculator, but on my fertile days i didn't experience any cervical mucus, which is stretchy. i always have a dry spell, i don't know if i'm ovulating or not. maybe i'm infertile. please help.

Guest Dec 30, 2013 09:48:04 PM ET

I'm on day 17 and i'm starting to get really bad cramping in my lower stomach. is this normal? please help. i need advice and am waiting for some. thank you.

Guest Dec 21, 2013 08:03:31 AM ET

Am on day twenty-two of my cycle. i had abdominal cramps on day sixteen, seventeen and twenty with nothing yesterday and today. i have had no other symptoms apart from that. what could be the reasons for the cramps? i already had ovulation cramps on day thirteen and fourteen.

Lam Jun 23, 2013 11:49:56 AM ET

Cycle day 17 no positive opk yet, but line is continuously getting darker. tender breast ...feeling bloated and tired...

shreefa Jun 22, 2013 05:43:58 PM ET

Im in my 17day of cycle and sever lower abdominal pain is it normal

Jill Dec 27, 2012 05:34:01 PM ET

@dorothy you can go to the emergency room i'm sure you have a hospital that offer free care to see a doctor

juain Dec 11, 2012 01:02:41 PM ET

Pls day 17th of a 27day cycle what sex will it produce?

<< 1 2 3 Next >>