Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Menstrual Cycle Day 17 Comments & Discussion | Page 2

Read the full article at Menstrual Cycle Day 17

Ilona Jan 3, 2015 08:28:09 PM ET

I'm on cycle day 18 and i still haven't ovulated. i'm depending on my opk tests. i have no cervical mucus either... in my opinion. :/ help?

Guest Nov 20, 2014 03:22:24 AM ET

On day 17 i had sex. will i get my period this month? we used a condom.

Shay Jan 2, 2015 11:54:55 PM ET

Yes, you will get your period if you used a condom. you can only get pregnant if your partner ejaculates inside of you and it has to be in your fertile window near ovulation.

Cmo123 Nov 19, 2014 09:43:25 PM ET

I'm on day 20 of my cycle and i'm feeling so tired. i have no energy, mild cramping, and a lower back ache could this all relate to pregnancy or not? i'm a bit confused. :/

Guest Nov 18, 2014 01:33:26 PM ET

I had intercourse on days 9, 12, 13 and 17 of my cycle. what are my chances to conceive? i'm trying to get pregnant.

nunu Sep 30, 2014 08:06:21 PM ET

I'm on my 17th cycle day, and no sign of ovulation. i have a 30 day cycle. i used an ovulation calculator, but on my fertile days i didn't experience any cervical mucus, which is stretchy. i always have a dry spell, i don't know if i'm ovulating or not. maybe i'm infertile. please help.

Guest Dec 31, 2013 02:48:04 AM ET

I'm on day 17 and i'm starting to get really bad cramping in my lower stomach. is this normal? please help. i need advice and am waiting for some. thank you.

Guest Dec 21, 2013 01:03:31 PM ET

Am on day twenty-two of my cycle. i had abdominal cramps on day sixteen, seventeen and twenty with nothing yesterday and today. i have had no other symptoms apart from that. what could be the reasons for the cramps? i already had ovulation cramps on day thirteen and fourteen.

Lam Jun 23, 2013 03:49:56 PM ET

Cycle day 17 no positive opk yet, but line is continuously getting darker. tender breast ...feeling bloated and tired...

shreefa Jun 22, 2013 09:43:58 PM ET

Im in my 17day of cycle and sever lower abdominal pain is it normal

Jill Dec 27, 2012 10:34:01 PM ET

@dorothy you can go to the emergency room i'm sure you have a hospital that offer free care to see a doctor

<< 1 2 3 Next >>