Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Menstrual Cycle Day 17 > Comments

Menstrual Cycle Day 17 Comments & Discussion | Page 3

Read the full article at Menstrual Cycle Day 17

juain Dec 11, 2012 01:02:41 PM ET

Pls day 17th of a 27day cycle what sex will it produce?

Nakia Oct 20, 2012 03:47:21 PM ET

Today is day 17 of my menstrual cycle. i'm ttc & my cycle is going accordingly.i hope that i'm pregnant. i have had some cramping during ovulation which is normal. but i haven't had cramping during my period. just ovulation time. i have boobs that r kinda sore & some nausea for the past 2-3 days. i'm also stressed a little. so i'm tired sometimes.i hope this is all do pregnancy so that i can finally my dream bby.

amber May 9, 2012 09:21:16 PM ET

Feeling lower back pain,cramping,also very tired an alil sick feeling has anyone experienced this before

annisa Mar 18, 2012 11:04:47 PM ET

It's my 17th day and i have lower abdominal cramps is this normal????

Ashley Jun 2, 2011 10:35:33 PM ET

It's day 17 of my cycle and we are trying to get pregnant. i feel crampy in my lower right pelvic region and my have experienced some spotting earlier, i'm hoping its not just because we're trying to get pregnant that i'm feeling this. but according to my calender on my phone my ovulation was 2 days ago... i'm just wondering if it's too soon to feel implantation?

Dorothy May 10, 2011 12:49:12 PM ET

I've had my period now for 17 straight days, any ideas? no health insurance so going to the dr. is out

cherry May 8, 2011 11:22:55 PM ET

Is it normal or there is something wrong with 17th day cycle, and menstruation flow is active on 17th day cycle? but my previous menstruation is normal but this month, its 17th day i have already my menstruation, my last period was april 23,2011. thank you waiting for ur advice

<< 1 2 3