Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Menstrual Cycle Day 19 > Comments

Menstrual Cycle Day 19 Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Menstrual Cycle Day 19

Kae Oct 13, 2017 09:41:44 PM ET

I had this weird pressure vibrating in my upper vaginal area that lasted for five minutes on the 17th day and if there is anybody out here who's had this,. what is this?

TC Aug 29, 2017 01:20:16 AM ET

Hi i "o" on the 19-23 of august. i had sex a few days b4 ovulation, during my fertile days on & off, & on the peak of ovulation & after. 1dpo i felt a slight wave of nausea, same day started to feel mild cramping just above my pubic bone, 2dpo- 4dpo more cramping mostly at night when i layed down. last night i really felt pulling & stretching around my navel. been peeing alot, with bloating & alot of pressure in my lower tummy. cm- creamy, my (.)(.)'s usually get tender after " o"... nothing this month. which has really raised suspicion that i'm probably pregnant. no pms acne either & i usually get both after ovulation. keep feeling small but sharp twinges that start from my navel & shoots deep into my vagina. af is due on the 8th so i'll b testing early on sunday a.m.

Guest Aug 30, 2017 03:07:35 PM ET

Hi. i ov the same days as you did august 19-23. had sex b4 ov and on the day of. i slight nausea 2dpo only in early morning. crampy and bloated after, and today the pressure is more tense with mild pulling feeling in fallopian area. 8th is my day for af. let me know how it's going for you.

Lydia Jun 24, 2017 06:40:01 PM ET

I'm in my 19th day menstrual cycle but my cervix feels high, soft, and dry. is it possible that i'm pregnant?

Courtney Apr 30, 2017 08:30:15 PM ET

Is it possible that ovulation could coincide with constipation. it seems i get terrible constipation every month around ovulation time.

Guest Apr 23, 2017 02:24:31 AM ET

Is that possible to get pregnant on the 19th or 20th day of a cycle? i have a 28 day cycle.

Anna Apr 2, 2017 03:10:15 PM ET

I'm on my 19th day of menstruation. i feel an occasional tingling sensation in my breast. i thought i ovulated already because i'm trying to become pregnant. lately my cycle turned back to 28 days after being 33 days for about 1 to 2 years. what do u all think? i really want to become pregnant.

Kinjal Jan 24, 2017 03:50:58 PM ET

Hi i am in my cd 19. me and my husband had unprotected sex on my day 6,14 and 18. i am feeling tired, sleepy all the time, and since the last 7 days feels like something is moveing and weird in my tummy. i am hoping this is early pregnancy symptoms. i haven't checked yet, because i feel it is a little early, can someone having the same experience help me?

Beckie Nov 12, 2016 03:01:01 PM ET

I am in day 19 of my cycle & i am having really tender abdominal pains, it feels like lots of pressure being released during urinating. and to touch it really hurts on the left hand side . anyone else have this?

Guest Dec 14, 2014 10:40:46 AM ET

I'm on day 20, and feel a lot of discharge. i also feel a bit sick. my cycles are 28 to 29 days. i start ici fertility next month.

Guest Oct 10, 2014 08:02:20 AM ET

Hi. i am on my 6th day of my cycle. i was due for my period on the 4th and spotted for a day and a half, then nothing. i have had cramping, very tired all the time, metallic taste in my mouth, moody, heightened since of smell, sore boobs, cravings for food i don't like etc. i have done a pregnancy test and it was negative. i'm 38, and i have 2 teenage daughters, but never experienced this before. my period is always regular and spot on at 28 days with medium flow. can someone help me?

1 2 3 Next >>