Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Menstrual Cycle Day 19 > Comments

Menstrual Cycle Day 19 Comments & Discussion | Page 2

Read the full article at Menstrual Cycle Day 19

Amethyst Sep 24, 2016 03:26:57 PM ET

It's only been 19 days since my last period. i started ovulating on 12th to the 16th day. in which i was sexually active. on the 19th day i started spotting and cramping with lower back pain, feeling sick, and nausea . 20th day i'm cramping and spotting heavier. my cycles are very regular, never been late or early, always 28 to 31 days cycles. could this mean i'm pregnant?

Cayal Sep 22, 2016 06:16:55 AM ET

My cycle is 29 days. my last period was aug 16, 2016. now i'm pregnant. i need help narrowing down the days. if any one can help, thank you in advance.

Guest Dec 14, 2014 10:40:46 AM ET

I'm on day 20, and feel a lot of discharge. i also feel a bit sick. my cycles are 28 to 29 days. i start ici fertility next month.

Guest Oct 10, 2014 08:02:20 AM ET

Hi. i am on my 6th day of my cycle. i was due for my period on the 4th and spotted for a day and a half, then nothing. i have had cramping, very tired all the time, metallic taste in my mouth, moody, heightened since of smell, sore boobs, cravings for food i don't like etc. i have done a pregnancy test and it was negative. i'm 38, and i have 2 teenage daughters, but never experienced this before. my period is always regular and spot on at 28 days with medium flow. can someone help me?

Lilbaby Sep 15, 2014 01:59:09 PM ET

Me and my bf are ttc, and my period is in 10 more days. today is day 19th of cycle and i have been peeing and having pain from time to time in my lower tummy and back.

Guest Sep 26, 2014 11:16:42 AM ET

Same thing happened to me. i was feeling so much fatigue and had high basal body temperature. i am on 19th day of my period cycle. have you tested??

j's mum xx Sep 15, 2014 12:31:36 PM ET

I am on cycle day 15, and have had cramping and lower back pain for the last 4 days. could i be pregnant or is it too early for symptoms? is it just a sign of ovulation

Jacorri Jul 17, 2014 10:06:11 AM ET

Hi yesterday was cycle day 19. i have a 29 day cycle and last night i had light weird like cramps and lower back pain. i also felt a little nauseated. could this be pregnancy?

Kimmie Aug 5, 2014 09:33:27 PM ET

Were you pregnant?

Q Jun 25, 2014 11:39:42 PM ET

My husband and i had intercourse on cd 8-13. now i am on cd 19 and i'm having cramps on my right side, lower abdomen. my breasts are a little tender. it feels like my cycle is about to come on today but of course its not, just cramping. when we have sex it hurts on the right side of my lower stomach, but its still enjoyable. i hope i can still be pregnant. i'm trying to stay hopeful.

Jenny Aug 12, 2014 12:31:10 AM ET

I'm experiencing the same exact symptoms. i'm hoping for pregnancy but wondered if it was just a weird cycle. what was your outcome? thanks!

Nicole Jun 2, 2014 09:44:45 AM ET

I'm on cycle day 19. i ovulated on day 10 or 11. i'm having cramps, feeling sick, have sore breasts and bloating. i usually have a 26 day cycle so do i test on day 26 or wait till day 28? waiting is awful i just want to know. my fingers are crossed that i am pregnant, but i've only been of the pill 2 months and i only have one ovary. anyway good luck to all out there waiting and hoping too!

DIAMONDSTYLE03 Jun 21, 2014 10:08:28 AM ET

Good luck.

Tabitha Sep 20, 2014 06:00:37 PM ET

If you have a 26 day cylce, as i do also, i guarantee you didn't ovulate until day 12 of your cycle.

Guest May 2, 2014 01:44:35 PM ET

Hi i'm on a 32 day cycle. i took an opk on cycle day 17, and then had sex with my partner that day, and twice the next day. now i'm cd 19 day and did an opk test and got a negative, but i have sharp pain on bottom right side. what is happening?

<< 1 2 3 Next >>