Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Menstrual Cycle Day 19 > Comments

Menstrual Cycle Day 19 Comments & Discussion | Page 3

Read the full article at Menstrual Cycle Day 19

Guest Oct 8, 2013 11:30:58 AM ET

My husband and i have been having sex we are trying to have a baby our son is 8 years old and we are hoping to have a girl i had all boys no girls anyway i wanted to know is it true that sperm can last up to 6 days inside a women's body i am on day 19th of my cycle i have been peeing a lot is that normal?

Maddi Oct 10, 2014 08:07:48 AM ET

No, it's 5 days. have you had any other symptoms. my daughter is 27 weeks, and in the first 8 weeks she was going to the toilet a lot peeing. so, it might be worth your while having a pregnancy test done.

ttcmommy Feb 28, 2013 10:47:57 AM ET

I am in my 19th day and i have no cm and a little cramping anyone else have these symptoms?

veronica Nov 18, 2012 02:20:36 PM ET

Me my husband had sex when i was fertile i am experiencing cramping and lower back pain, breast tenderness also i have a creamy discharge. could i be pregnant?

angel Oct 16, 2012 11:03:48 AM ET

The husband and i had sex on one of my fertile days,i am on cycle day 19,i have breast tenderness and mild there a chance i could be pregnant?

Melanie Sep 14, 2012 12:07:51 AM ET

I recently had laprascopy and was taking clomid the week i had my surgery i am now on day 19 and i am peeing constantly and feels like i constantly have something moving on my left side? anyone else experience this?

ann Aug 16, 2012 08:14:48 AM ET

0n 19th day of cycle i do have mensturational pain, and discharge. i am trying to concieve, why is this so

mrs jaddy Jul 1, 2012 09:46:56 AM ET

I m on day 19 of my cycle.i m experiencing a thick creamy vaginal discharge and also my breast are that normal can any one tell me..and plz pray for me to get pregnent thank u

Inga Zia Oct 5, 2015 12:07:44 PM ET

Were you pregnant?

Rochelle Mar 27, 2012 01:21:35 AM ET

I have irregular period and planning to have a baby, my last period was feb.27 and end up by mar. 15 can you tell me when is my fertile day?

smitha Mar 18, 2011 06:11:23 AM ET

Last 3 months cycle day 28,but this month early cycle day 19. but i want try this month for preganacy. which day is fertile.can possible.this is 2nd baby.

smitha Mar 18, 2011 06:02:50 AM ET

Last 3months 28 days periods, but this month happen early period(19days)

<< 1 2 3