Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Menstrual Cycle Day 20 Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Menstrual Cycle Day 20

Guest Aug 27, 2018 07:51:41 AM ET

I had my period on aug 8th, today is my 20th day of cycle. i have little pain in my uterus and brown spotting in my urine.

Chris Aug 4, 2018 08:51:47 PM ET

I saw my period on july 6 2018, then had sex on july 25. could i be pregnant? i have an irregular cycle, i see my period sometimes twice a month. but, it's august 4, still no sign of my period.

Chris Aug 4, 2018 08:38:08 PM ET

Hello, i had sex on day 20 of my cycle and my cycle is 21 days. up until now, i haven't had my period. is it possible that i'm pregnant? i feel some funny cramps for almost two weeks now. could i be pregnant even after ovulating?

chrissy Oct 22, 2017 08:02:22 AM ET

My period starts on oct 2 and ends on 6 then i had unprotected sex on oct 10 . i then have bleeding on oct 22 that i thought my next period was next week . bleeding came early . am i pregnant?

iilem May 24, 2018 02:16:12 PM ET

So, were you pregnant?

Chinalady May 29, 2017 03:34:23 PM ET

Good day ladies! so my last period was the 29th of apr ovulation peek was 12th through 18th , had sex the 13th & the 18th .tested negative. no period yet either. what do you think?

Simone Feb 9, 2015 11:46:00 PM ET

I'm on cd 20 with watery, white cm. does that mean i could be fertile at this time? af usually arrives between cd 24 and 32.

Guest Feb 9, 2015 05:03:24 PM ET

I had sex on the 20th day after my period. if it possible that i'm pregnant? if yes, then how do i find out the sex of the baby?

Guest Apr 30, 2014 11:08:30 AM ET

I'm at this point of my cycle where i've been getting lots of tummy cramps around my pelvis. does anyone have any clues as to why? i've been trying to conceive for 4 months. i had the mirena coil removed on january 16th, and it's now april 30th.

Joni Dec 23, 2014 07:52:29 AM ET

I've been having the same thing happen. i just started cramping a lot tonight.

Guest Nov 25, 2013 10:23:27 AM ET

Since november 1, 2013 i noticed my breasts have at whitish water discharge which is very thick. last month i got my period on the 27th and this month i got it on the 7th and now again today, the 25th. i am on my periods, what's happening to me?

Guest Jan 12, 2017 05:35:56 AM ET

I would go to the doctor and ask for blood work to be done to check your prolactin levels.

Guest Nov 11, 2013 02:24:08 PM ET

My menstrual cycle is on 20th, which might be ovulation day?

1 2 Next >>