Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Menstrual Cycle Day 20 > Comments

Menstrual Cycle Day 20 Comments & Discussion | Page 2

Read the full article at Menstrual Cycle Day 20

ana Sep 24, 2013 11:38:02 PM ET

I have a 35 day period cycle i had unprotected sex on day 13, 15, 20 and 21 i'm not to sure when i was ovulating but yesterday was day 23 from my cycle and i saw a white thick discharge. i seen it earlier in my cycle but not to sure when. during the time i had sex he did not ejaculated inside me but he did ejaculate around my lips and perineum. he then jerks out the rest of the sperm wipes it off and then goes right back in my question is what are my chances of becoming pregnant and if so when would i be able to take a pregnancy test

cc Jul 31, 2013 07:06:59 PM ET

I am 37 and diabetic i have no children but is no trying to have but an afraid my condition will affect my chances. any information will be greatly appreciated.

Guest Jun 23, 2014 08:47:30 PM ET

Blood sugar spikes do affect fertility. it was discovered by my doctor that i have insulin resistance which was causing my infertility. i wasn't considered diabetic as my blood sugar numbers were within the "normal" range but they were on the high end of that. my doctor had me cut out grains, high glycemic fruits like pineapple, and balance my carbs with fats which slows down the sugar spike. my blood sugar went from 110 to 84. it's only been a few months and still waiting to see if i'm pregnant.

Nadz Jun 3, 2013 10:36:35 PM ET

I was on a pill for two years & stopped two months beore..i got my periods two times regular..my normal cycle is 28 days & i did baby making within past few fertily whole week...i had little vomiting feeling after i eat for last few days... but now i dont have that too.. i don't have much symptoms...other than little cramping... i'm on cycle dc 20 for today... would i be able to be pregnant now with out any sympton..?

Natalie Sep 29, 2013 07:45:59 AM ET

I had the sickness after eating too, also on dc 20. what was your outcome?

Rose Mar 7, 2012 08:13:25 PM ET

A little confused for the past week ive been thinking that i could be pregnant i have had nauesa for a little over two weeks read about decidual bleeds but thought that was unlikely except for the fact that the nausea has not subsided complelty and there was little to no explanation for it. i did not know that the egg could float in the uterus but if it does will implantation occur? i always thought it would have been flushed out my cycle hasnt been normal for a few months but i just thought that was normal it has been ranging from 17 to 20 days and i found this any information would be great and extremly helpful.

ayesha Mar 23, 2011 08:18:44 AM ET

I am 41 hv 2 children b4. i went for scan today on day 20. my last fsh was 17 on blood test 6.2.2011. the ivf specialist said during scanning that i still have egg, he could see so he advised for ivf treatment for next cycle. wud i have egg on day 20, or what was it, what do u advise, should i go for ivf?

<< 1 2