Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Menstrual Cycle Day 22 > Comments

Menstrual Cycle Day 22 Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Menstrual Cycle Day 22

Szs Oct 9, 2017 02:13:43 PM ET

My period was 29 days stable and now it changed to 22 days stable. what could be the reason?

chebby Jul 20, 2017 10:29:53 PM ET

Started taking michrogynom on day 22 of my cycle, after having unprotected sex on day 22-25 of the cycle. what are the chances of getting pregnant?

Hopefulmommy May 21, 2017 02:22:48 PM ET

Cd22-sore nipples, cramping, low back pain, increased sex drive (very unusual) gassy, constipated, fatigue.... i pray we are pregnant!

Broodyandmoody May 10, 2017 01:27:24 PM ET

Cd22 and feeling bloated and gassy. weird feeling in my lower and i like movements. might be paranoid since i took femara. the wait is killing me. had 21 day progesterone tests done. tsh and prolactin. all normal. anyone else with these symptoms? no spotting just cramping. counting down til day 28.

Josephine Anokye Feb 26, 2017 04:30:22 PM ET

I got my menses on the 5th february and now my menstrual cycle is day 22. i don't understand something. what does menstrual cycle 22 mean? i want to know if menstrual cycle 22 is the day i get get my menses or it is on the way.

Louise 78 Feb 6, 2017 04:29:26 PM ET

I had unprotected sex on day 13 of my cycle and had stomach pain on day 14. what are my chances of being pregnant? hating this waiting game. .

lewey Aug 18, 2014 01:50:08 PM ET

Cd22, ttc for 1 year. i usually have full blown pms symptoms by now including horribly hard and sore boobs, bloating, cramping etc. today, i only have really sore nipples, lower back and abdominal pain and exhaustion. is this time different? we are so ready to be parents it kills me every month when we have not succeeded! thoughts from fellow dusters?

Marissa Sep 25, 2016 10:54:07 AM ET

Try soft cups, i swear by them, got pregnant the first time ttc.

Guest Jul 11, 2014 12:52:17 PM ET

I have a 21 day cycle. please help. am i alright. i menstruate for 4 -5 days.

Guest Oct 29, 2013 12:56:13 PM ET

I am on cycle day 22.i am having cravings for ice cream and banana in the morning, i am not crazy over ice cream,also having backaches. my hubby and i been trying since aug of 2012 when we have a miscarriage. baby dust

kimmyb Jul 25, 2013 04:52:47 PM ET

Im on day 22 of cycle and have spotting only when i wipe. ive been ttc for 6 months now. i have headaches and feel dizzy can anyone tell me what this could mean.

1 2 Next >>