Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Menstrual Cycle Day 22 > Comments

Menstrual Cycle Day 22 Comments & Discussion | Page 2

Read the full article at Menstrual Cycle Day 22

kimmyb Jul 25, 2013 03:37:45 PM ET

Im on day 22 of cycle and have spotting only when i wipe. ive been ttc for 6 months now. i have headaches and feel dizzy can anyone tell me what this could mean.

anivish Jul 16, 2013 02:40:11 AM ET

Hi ..i m a mom one one . i am also havin bad cramps in my thigh n abdomen . i m 9 days dop . also i m feeling dizzy . i took preg test bit it was negative .guess it is too early to take even the hcg test .. any comments anyone

Kimmyttc Jan 18, 2013 09:05:39 PM ET

Hi ive been ttc for two months now and im 6dpo and been getting headaches and feeling dizzy and also constipating can tthis mean im pregnant im due for my af on the 26

jocie Jan 4, 2013 10:37:32 PM ET

Hi momof2 ive been feeling the same im not sure if i could be prego im on day 22 nd have been feeling these cramps along with one of my breast being tender for abt a week can i be prego?? i hope i am me and my ubby have been trying again since i miscarried my baby at 3months

toni Jul 31, 2012 05:36:38 PM ET

Hi, i have a regular 28 cycle but june i had my period twice the 1 en again 28 for the first time. then i had my period 3 days early. first i started with light pink spotting for a day and then had my period for 3 days after the spotting.but this period was different from the others it was light flow and the blood was not dark as the other periods. what does it mean?

Brandie Jul 12, 2012 08:52:29 PM ET

Hi there, it looks like we are experiencing the same thing. i'm just going to wait it out and see what happens on cd 28 which is 6 days for me. good luck! :)

momof2 Jun 16, 2012 04:17:52 PM ET

I have been having period type cramps since o'day which was saturday june 9th, i beleive anyway. they are constant and all day along with a few ovary twinges and pulling. also having a little creamy/sticky cm..do you think i am pregnant? period isnt due for another 7 days

<< 1 2