Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Menstrual Cycle Day 25 Comments & Discussion | Page 2

Read the full article at Menstrual Cycle Day 25

Fanam Mar 20, 2017 02:49:46 PM ET

I have a light but constant pain in lower abdomen.i'm on 25th day of my cycle. sore boobs have been from the 14th of this cycle.can i become pregnant?

Fanam Mar 20, 2017 02:46:33 PM ET

Guest Mar 12, 2017 01:19:19 PM ET

Even i am also on my 25th day of my cycle. i felt sick in the morning. felt like vomiting also.

genevieve gbande Nov 17, 2016 06:27:10 PM ET

Hi,i have 28days cycle. i had my period in october 24th but i had it again on the 15th of this month november, after i had sex with my husband the previous night. does that mean i lost a pregnancy since i have been struggling for one for the past nine years or it is normal? i asked this because before i menstrate, i feel some abdominal and brest pains but, for this month,no sign at all.

Lungile Oct 16, 2016 08:30:52 PM ET

My day 25. i want to be pregnant. what must i do?

Guest Aug 19, 2016 07:06:21 PM ET

Hi, i'm on day 29 and i always start at least spotting on day 25. not feeling anything, no cramps, no sore nipples, just tired a lot and bloated. i'm 37 years old. could i be pregnant?

Guest Apr 2, 2015 12:26:42 PM ET

Hi. i’m asking for advice. i’m 3 months delayed, and i had 3 pregnancy tests that were all negative. but, i felt cramps on my nipples, back, and belly. i am in the 25th day of my cycle, and last moth my husband had a varicocele embolization. could i be pregnant one month after the operation? i have felt some mid cramps since yesterday, especially when i wear tight trousers. i’m always felt movement in my stomach please, any testimonies would be helpful.

Nicki Jul 2, 2017 02:23:13 PM ET

Any luck? were/are you pregnant? i have similar symptoms and curious.

karlie Jan 11, 2015 09:50:28 AM ET

I had a period on may 5 2014. i was told i conceived my daughter around may 18th 2014. i am wondering if i got pregnant on the 18th, seeing as i had sex with my husband then, or if it was a few days before then. i feel as if i'm a bit further along in my pregnancy than they say. that would make sense if i was pregnant before the 18th.

Pinkkimmytime Jan 3, 2015 08:58:53 PM ET

I am on the 25th day of my cycle. this is the 3rd month of trying. yesterday and today, i have had really sore boobs, i've been emotional and have cramps, but only on the lower left side. could i be pregnant? when can i take a test?

nicole Nov 13, 2014 02:53:28 AM ET

I have 25 day cycles, and have been trying to get pregnant for a couple months. i have periods every 2 and a half weeks. i try and follow an ovulation calender, but i think it's wrong. any suggestions?

<< 1 2 3 4 Next >>