Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Menstrual Cycle Day 25 > Comments

Menstrual Cycle Day 25 Comments & Discussion | Page 2

Read the full article at Menstrual Cycle Day 25

Lungile Oct 16, 2016 04:30:52 PM ET

My day 25. i want to be pregnant. what must i do?

Guest Apr 2, 2015 08:26:42 AM ET

Hi. i’m asking for advice. i’m 3 months delayed, and i had 3 pregnancy tests that were all negative. but, i felt cramps on my nipples, back, and belly. i am in the 25th day of my cycle, and last moth my husband had a varicocele embolization. could i be pregnant one month after the operation? i have felt some mid cramps since yesterday, especially when i wear tight trousers. i’m always felt movement in my stomach please, any testimonies would be helpful.

Nicki Jul 2, 2017 10:23:13 AM ET

Any luck? were/are you pregnant? i have similar symptoms and curious.

karlie Jan 11, 2015 04:50:28 AM ET

I had a period on may 5 2014. i was told i conceived my daughter around may 18th 2014. i am wondering if i got pregnant on the 18th, seeing as i had sex with my husband then, or if it was a few days before then. i feel as if i'm a bit further along in my pregnancy than they say. that would make sense if i was pregnant before the 18th.

Pinkkimmytime Jan 3, 2015 03:58:53 PM ET

I am on the 25th day of my cycle. this is the 3rd month of trying. yesterday and today, i have had really sore boobs, i've been emotional and have cramps, but only on the lower left side. could i be pregnant? when can i take a test?

nicole Nov 12, 2014 09:53:28 PM ET

I have 25 day cycles, and have been trying to get pregnant for a couple months. i have periods every 2 and a half weeks. i try and follow an ovulation calender, but i think it's wrong. any suggestions?

Guest Oct 22, 2014 05:43:00 AM ET

If i have irregular periods, and just came off birth control pills two months ago. can i get pregnant after having a 37 days cycle?

teddy Oct 13, 2014 02:09:49 AM ET

Is it possible to get pregnant after one day of missed period?

emy Jun 30, 2014 10:02:25 AM ET

When can i take a pregnancy test? i'm on the 25th day of my cycle.

Nicole Jun 8, 2014 12:01:10 PM ET

Day 25 i had really bad cramps last night (cd 24). but, i'm feeling sick today. i took an early predictor test got a very faint pink line but i am still getting lots of cramps. i will keep posting what happens next! hopefully baby dust!

Guest Nov 27, 2013 07:33:09 AM ET