Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Menstrual Cycle Day 25 > Comments

Menstrual Cycle Day 25 Comments & Discussion | Page 3

Read the full article at Menstrual Cycle Day 25

Guest Sep 15, 2013 02:30:19 AM ET

Hi spotted on day 22, ttc for 7 m but last month doc found cysts on right ovary+endo so waiting for blood test results, i know that spotting is a sympt of pcos/endo/not enough progesterone, but i always have a reg 28/29 day cycle and have never ever spotted so early, only ever day or two before period not a wk and i'm not spotting now?? confused.....

Jessica Apr 7, 2013 04:17:18 AM ET

I'm worried...i'm not trying to get pregnant or anything yet. but from what i have been reading..i don't know. i have a 25 day cycle..is that bad? i just want this info for the future so i will be able to conceive a child.

melanie Sep 20, 2012 12:14:02 AM ET

Day 25 and i have light pink spotting? and slight cramping please help

jaykay1212 Nov 19, 2013 03:57:43 AM ET

It sounds like your period is coming.

Guest Aug 31, 2016 11:33:44 PM ET

No, it sounds like implantation bleeding! try pregnancy test.

Donna Mar 29, 2012 05:07:31 AM ET

From my experience its not bad to have a 25 day cycle. i have always had it that way and i dont ovulate on the normal days i ovulate in the first 3 days after my menstral cycle ends. everyone is different. i concived my son 2 days after my cycle ended and had a normal natural and healthy pregnancy

Marysar Mar 23, 2012 01:04:08 PM ET

Hi todays i hv 25th day.feeling so much tirdness,weakness.breathlesness,headache and lower abdomen pain.m i pregnant?

mariflor Feb 22, 2012 10:31:43 AM ET

Two months now that i have 25 days cycle, is it bad, i am 40 yrs old

jessica Feb 17, 2012 08:58:38 AM ET

Its only bad if your o'ing after cd14, your luteal phase has to be at least 10 to 14 days to sustain a pregnancy. this is a problem i've had for the last 8 months, so my dr put me on progesterone to help...this is my 1st cycle using the progesterone so ill see if it works.

leah Jan 26, 2012 10:00:18 AM ET

Also i forgot to mention i have also been cramping like im going to start my period since the spotting occurred on cycle day 21, i am not due for my period until jan 29th..so confused :(

leah Jan 26, 2012 09:54:25 AM ET

I have had a pretty bad headache that comes and goes for the past 4 days..its pretty intense and i usually don't get headaches also i spotted for 2days on cycle day 21 and 22 just very light brown..does it sound like i am pregnant? thanks

Light Oct 25, 2010 09:40:17 AM ET

Is it a problem to have a 26days menstrual circle?but sometimes is 28days,its not a steady circle.

<< 1 2 3 4 Next >>