Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Menstrual Cycle Day 26 > Comments

Menstrual Cycle Day 26 Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Menstrual Cycle Day 26

Ki Dec 14, 2017 02:25:10 PM ET

I've been cramping for 4 days and no cycle. my doctor said i'm on day 25, but i normally cramp the day before and the day of so this isn't normal. i have no idea what to do. also, just to add, the cramps are mild.

Asha Dec 9, 2017 04:12:22 AM ET

I took clomid 50 mg this month, hcg injection also taken at the day of periods, 13th day. today is 26th day of my period. i have lower abdominal and pelvic cramps. is it pregnancy, early symptoms? please help me, i'm very anxious to get pregnant.

Tonya Ledet Nov 5, 2017 09:44:19 AM ET

I had a five day period twice. looks like my cycle is now running 26 days long. i took an ovulation test 4 days after my period stopped and i was peak. me and my husband lost two babies this year (two miscarriages) and are trying once again. please help if y'all can.

Guest Nov 27, 2017 07:09:30 AM ET

Don't stress out, rest more when trying to conceive. after he came, rest and lay down for about 10 minutes, it helps.

Guest Oct 30, 2017 05:22:36 PM ET

My last period was this month october from 2 to 6 and then i had my other period on the 27 same month. when is my safe period?

Guest Oct 15, 2017 10:24:28 PM ET

I am on the 25th day of my cycle. i have regular 28day cycle. i had my 4th iui done this month. i am feeling pain in my lower abdomen as if period will come now. also i am feeling like vomiting. am i pregnant?

Lulu Apr 11, 2017 09:54:06 PM ET

I'm on my 26th day, and still have some light cramps and a little lower back pain. these comes and goes. this is also my 1st cycle of clomid 50mg. my progesterone level was 14 on the 21. i used my ovulation kit, and i did chores as i'm supposed to. my question is, are these clomid cramps or period cramps?

Tam Jun 8, 2017 08:59:06 PM ET

Did you get your bfp?

Bzymomma06 Jul 5, 2017 10:34:59 PM ET

I'm in a similar situation. what did you find out?

Guest Jan 22, 2017 07:14:47 PM ET

I had a hydrosalpinx can i get pregnant?

Temmy Dec 27, 2016 02:47:45 AM ET

Am on day 26 of my cycle but i am not getting any signs that show that my period is coming. hope no problems.

danielle Mar 30, 2015 03:13:45 PM ET

I'm on day 25 of my cycle . i have a 31 day cycle and am on clomid. i got the progesterone test today, and my level is 14. they said anything above 10 is ideal. but i can't find any information. could i get pregnant with this level???

Guest Apr 11, 2015 04:00:48 PM ET

I'm sure you know by now if you are pregnant or not, but yes anything above 10 is considered that you ovulated. i had a level of 13 and got pregnant with my daughter.

Maria Mar 5, 2015 03:43:28 AM ET

My period was on the 8th of feb. i had sex on the 14th. i ovulated on cycle day 13. could i be pregnant?

1 2 3 Next >>