Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Menstrual Cycle Day 26 > Comments

Menstrual Cycle Day 26 Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Menstrual Cycle Day 26

Guest Oct 15, 2017 10:24:28 PM ET

I am on the 25th day of my cycle. i have regular 28day cycle. i had my 4th iui done this month. i am feeling pain in my lower abdomen as if period will come now. also i am feeling like vomiting. am i pregnant?

Lulu Apr 11, 2017 09:54:06 PM ET

I'm on my 26th day, and still have some light cramps and a little lower back pain. these comes and goes. this is also my 1st cycle of clomid 50mg. my progesterone level was 14 on the 21. i used my ovulation kit, and i did chores as i'm supposed to. my question is, are these clomid cramps or period cramps?

Tam Jun 8, 2017 08:59:06 PM ET

Did you get your bfp?

Bzymomma06 Jul 5, 2017 10:34:59 PM ET

I'm in a similar situation. what did you find out?

Guest Jan 22, 2017 07:14:47 PM ET

I had a hydrosalpinx can i get pregnant?

Temmy Dec 27, 2016 02:47:45 AM ET

Am on day 26 of my cycle but i am not getting any signs that show that my period is coming. hope no problems.

danielle Mar 30, 2015 03:13:45 PM ET

I'm on day 25 of my cycle . i have a 31 day cycle and am on clomid. i got the progesterone test today, and my level is 14. they said anything above 10 is ideal. but i can't find any information. could i get pregnant with this level???

Guest Apr 11, 2015 04:00:48 PM ET

I'm sure you know by now if you are pregnant or not, but yes anything above 10 is considered that you ovulated. i had a level of 13 and got pregnant with my daughter.

Maria Mar 5, 2015 03:43:28 AM ET

My period was on the 8th of feb. i had sex on the 14th. i ovulated on cycle day 13. could i be pregnant?

neleh Mar 3, 2015 07:31:23 PM ET

I'm on cycle day 26, and i have been feeling mild cramping for the last 3 to 4 days. i was sick for 6 days. am i pregnant?

Guest Jan 22, 2015 01:46:15 PM ET

My period was due on dec 27, 2014, but i had unprotected sex 6 days before on the 21st, which caused me to be 2 days late. i started bleeding on dec 29th through jan 4th for 7 days lightly, which is unusual because i have a regular 28 days cycle until then. i am not sure what's going on.

Guest Jan 22, 2015 06:47:39 AM ET

I had my period last dec 28, 2014, and i had an intercourse with my husband on jan 5, 2015. will i be pregnant???

Guest Jan 12, 2015 07:24:37 PM ET

I'm on cycle day 26, and i have been dry moody today. i have been feeling mild cramping for the last 3 to 4 days. what do you reckon?

1 2 Next >>