Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Menstrual Cycle Day 26 > Comments

Menstrual Cycle Day 26 Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Menstrual Cycle Day 26

Gift May 19, 2018 10:05:00 AM ET

I saw my period on the 2-7 and i saw it again on the 16-18. could i be pregnant?

Jamie Apr 19, 2018 01:13:33 PM ET

Hi, i'm on cd26. i've not had any implantation bleeding. just had the cramps, backache, headache, urinating a lot, eating a lot, thick cm just now also had it last tuesday as well. i'm slightly confused. i'm due on af on monday. any suggestions?

Guest May 17, 2018 06:02:42 AM ET

Did you get pregnant??

Hanifa Apr 8, 2018 02:11:15 AM ET

I'm on 27th day of my cycle, i have cramps, creamy or dry, backache, abdominal pain. i'm trying 2 conceive and my cycle is 26.

Janet Feb 17, 2018 10:25:04 AM ET

I'm on 26th day of cycle. did progesterone on 21st day of cycle and was 18. i have bloating and slight cramps. can i be pregnant?

Ki Dec 14, 2017 02:25:10 PM ET

I've been cramping for 4 days and no cycle. my doctor said i'm on day 25, but i normally cramp the day before and the day of so this isn't normal. i have no idea what to do. also, just to add, the cramps are mild.

Asha Dec 9, 2017 04:12:22 AM ET

I took clomid 50 mg this month, hcg injection also taken at the day of periods, 13th day. today is 26th day of my period. i have lower abdominal and pelvic cramps. is it pregnancy, early symptoms? please help me, i'm very anxious to get pregnant.

Tonya Ledet Nov 5, 2017 09:44:19 AM ET

I had a five day period twice. looks like my cycle is now running 26 days long. i took an ovulation test 4 days after my period stopped and i was peak. me and my husband lost two babies this year (two miscarriages) and are trying once again. please help if y'all can.

Guest Nov 27, 2017 07:09:30 AM ET

Don't stress out, rest more when trying to conceive. after he came, rest and lay down for about 10 minutes, it helps.

Guest Oct 30, 2017 05:22:36 PM ET

My last period was this month october from 2 to 6 and then i had my other period on the 27 same month. when is my safe period?

Guest Oct 15, 2017 10:24:28 PM ET

I am on the 25th day of my cycle. i have regular 28day cycle. i had my 4th iui done this month. i am feeling pain in my lower abdomen as if period will come now. also i am feeling like vomiting. am i pregnant?

Lulu Apr 11, 2017 09:54:06 PM ET

I'm on my 26th day, and still have some light cramps and a little lower back pain. these comes and goes. this is also my 1st cycle of clomid 50mg. my progesterone level was 14 on the 21. i used my ovulation kit, and i did chores as i'm supposed to. my question is, are these clomid cramps or period cramps?

Tam Jun 8, 2017 08:59:06 PM ET

Did you get your bfp?

Bzymomma06 Jul 5, 2017 10:34:59 PM ET

I'm in a similar situation. what did you find out?

1 2 3 Next >>