Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Menstrual Cycle Day 26 > Comments

Menstrual Cycle Day 26 Comments & Discussion | Page 2

Read the full article at Menstrual Cycle Day 26

Guest Jan 22, 2017 07:14:47 PM ET

I had a hydrosalpinx can i get pregnant?

Temmy Dec 27, 2016 02:47:45 AM ET

Am on day 26 of my cycle but i am not getting any signs that show that my period is coming. hope no problems.

Jay Sep 5, 2016 01:56:32 AM ET

I have been trying for my 5th since last year (2015)with no avail. have been on no plant for one year three months. any help please.

AMT Aug 12, 2016 09:08:41 AM ET

Hi. i'm on cycle day 26. i am experiencing headaches, food cravings, and feeling heavy in the abdomen area. right after ovulation (cycle day 10) i had sore nipples for 3 days then the pain went away. since ovulation, my bbt has been higher then the baseline. from cycle day 25 to 26, it dropped by .18. i have a regular cycle consisting of 27-29 days. my dh and i have been ttc for a year. this month i have been using pregnitude. my question is this: does the .18 drop indicate af or an implantation dip?

Guest Aug 8, 2016 04:02:04 PM ET

I have a 28 day cycle. my last menstrual period was on the 15th july, had unprotected sex on 27, 29 and 30th july. i'm feeling nauseated, fatigued with headache, mild abdominal cramps and whitish discharge. breasts a little enlarged but no pains. took a serum pregnancy test today (day 25 on my cycle) and it showed negative. could it be possible that i am pregnant?

danielle Mar 30, 2015 03:13:45 PM ET

I'm on day 25 of my cycle . i have a 31 day cycle and am on clomid. i got the progesterone test today, and my level is 14. they said anything above 10 is ideal. but i can't find any information. could i get pregnant with this level???

Guest Apr 11, 2015 04:00:48 PM ET

I'm sure you know by now if you are pregnant or not, but yes anything above 10 is considered that you ovulated. i had a level of 13 and got pregnant with my daughter.

Maria Mar 5, 2015 03:43:28 AM ET

My period was on the 8th of feb. i had sex on the 14th. i ovulated on cycle day 13. could i be pregnant?

neleh Mar 3, 2015 07:31:23 PM ET

I'm on cycle day 26, and i have been feeling mild cramping for the last 3 to 4 days. i was sick for 6 days. am i pregnant?

Guest Jan 22, 2015 01:46:15 PM ET

My period was due on dec 27, 2014, but i had unprotected sex 6 days before on the 21st, which caused me to be 2 days late. i started bleeding on dec 29th through jan 4th for 7 days lightly, which is unusual because i have a regular 28 days cycle until then. i am not sure what's going on.

Guest Jan 22, 2015 06:47:39 AM ET

I had my period last dec 28, 2014, and i had an intercourse with my husband on jan 5, 2015. will i be pregnant???

<< 1 2 3 Next >>