Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Menstrual Cycle Day 26 > Comments

Menstrual Cycle Day 26 Comments & Discussion | Page 2

Read the full article at Menstrual Cycle Day 26

Temmy Dec 27, 2016 02:47:45 AM ET

Am on day 26 of my cycle but i am not getting any signs that show that my period is coming. hope no problems.

Jay Sep 5, 2016 01:56:32 AM ET

I have been trying for my 5th since last year (2015)with no avail. have been on no plant for one year three months. any help please.

danielle Mar 30, 2015 03:13:45 PM ET

I'm on day 25 of my cycle . i have a 31 day cycle and am on clomid. i got the progesterone test today, and my level is 14. they said anything above 10 is ideal. but i can't find any information. could i get pregnant with this level???

Guest Apr 11, 2015 04:00:48 PM ET

I'm sure you know by now if you are pregnant or not, but yes anything above 10 is considered that you ovulated. i had a level of 13 and got pregnant with my daughter.

Maria Mar 5, 2015 03:43:28 AM ET

My period was on the 8th of feb. i had sex on the 14th. i ovulated on cycle day 13. could i be pregnant?

neleh Mar 3, 2015 07:31:23 PM ET

I'm on cycle day 26, and i have been feeling mild cramping for the last 3 to 4 days. i was sick for 6 days. am i pregnant?

Guest Jan 22, 2015 01:46:15 PM ET

My period was due on dec 27, 2014, but i had unprotected sex 6 days before on the 21st, which caused me to be 2 days late. i started bleeding on dec 29th through jan 4th for 7 days lightly, which is unusual because i have a regular 28 days cycle until then. i am not sure what's going on.

Guest Jan 22, 2015 06:47:39 AM ET

I had my period last dec 28, 2014, and i had an intercourse with my husband on jan 5, 2015. will i be pregnant???

Guest Jan 12, 2015 07:24:37 PM ET

I'm on cycle day 26, and i have been dry moody today. i have been feeling mild cramping for the last 3 to 4 days. what do you reckon?

Nicole Dec 1, 2014 03:39:29 PM ET

I'm on cycle day 26. my breasts are so sore and full, and the veins are standing out. i'm getting cramps like my period is coming ,but i'm a day late. i took a morison's test and got a bfp! then, to make sure i took a clear blue digital and it said that i'm 2-3 weeks pregnant! i'm so happy and in shock. my main symptoms are sore boobs, cramping after eight, and mild cramping with full feeling. it's taken 7 months with only one ovary, so keep on trying ladies. i'm wishing for baby dust for all of you and keeping my fingers crossed as its early days.

Guest Jun 10, 2017 06:11:59 AM ET

Thank you for this post! i'm in a similar position, only having one ovary, and been 7 months of trying. haven't yet tested as i'm avoiding disappointment but, supposedly af due in 3 days but, this has given me so much hope that it may have actually worked this time.

Guest Jul 23, 2017 04:00:12 PM ET

I'm curious , did you end up getting a bfp?

Guest Jul 18, 2014 11:36:21 AM ET

I came on my af on june 23-25, 2014, i began to have light bleeding (bright red) but very light bleeding on july 13-17. i barely used 1 pad per day. this morning there was another spot of pink mucous in the toilet paper. i will test on 8/1 because i had a blood hcg test on july 3rd which was negative. i believe i ovulated on 7/7 and implanted on the 13th, 6 days later. i'm not sure, but my dh and i have been having sex regularly since 6/25, and only stopped because the spotting started on 13th-17th. my fingers are crossed.

<< 1 2 3 Next >>