Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Menstrual Cycle Day 27 > Comments

Menstrual Cycle Day 27 Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Menstrual Cycle Day 27

Lilian Nov 5, 2016 06:52:17 AM ET

I am in day 27,my cycle is between day 26 and 29. i have been feeling my period was going to come since day 19 but, it's not. plus, cramps on amd off, breast pain, discomfort around my navel. i am too tensed to go testing, so i am waiting for the period due date. it's my 4th month of trying.

Nicole Jun 11, 2014 10:38:23 AM ET

I started bleeding today, but it was quite dry and brown blood light all day. then it got a bit heavier and redder but less than a normal period. i wondered if it was an implantation bleed, or if it's was just a chemical pregnancy. my emotions are all over the place. has any one else experienced the same thing?

Tyeshia Dec 11, 2016 12:48:41 AM ET

Were you pregnant?

Guest Jan 23, 2017 07:05:44 AM ET

I'm due to start af wed! but my bbt is still high in the 97s.

Butter fly Jun 12, 2017 08:58:02 AM ET

The same exact thing is happening to me rn

Torrie Oct 30, 2012 11:55:48 AM ET

Here is a photo of my bbt chart : what do u guys think? i ovulated on cycle day 17 october 20th

emily Oct 29, 2012 08:41:59 PM ET

I'm 20. 3 years ttc. nothing. no insurance. no help. and very depressed. is it my fault? idk. i feel all your comments in my heart. i understand.. i've been with my husband since i was 14.

Veronica Oct 3, 2012 09:08:43 AM ET

Hi meeee, i had two ectopics 2005 n 2006, wasn't planning on it, it just happened, sometimes when we keep dwelling on it and it becomes an active chore, than it wont happen, i would try to stop trying to become pregnant, have intercourse without making it a baby issue. keep your mind off of it, and then it will happen in gods time not yours. trust me on this!

Meeee Sep 12, 2012 07:11:39 AM ET

Iv been trying 3 years - im now 24 - had 1 positive in aug 2011 and lost it sept 2011 - nothign since :(

AKrum Jan 25, 2013 08:08:38 PM ET

It's happens. you really have to chart and test for you to be 100% sure when you're able to conceive. it's such a tricky thing. i've been trying for over a yr now and the only thing i've come out with is 2 miscarriages and a d&e procedure. you're not alone. i feel frustrated and i don't know when it'll happe . if nothing in the next couple months id ask the dr. to help you. hope this helps. sorry for your loss :(.

cleothessa Sep 26, 2013 10:44:05 PM ET

Me too, i got positive while on clomid in may 2012 and lost in june 2012, 13 months after my d&c still nothing.. :-( good luck to all!

Andrea Jul 27, 2012 03:11:05 PM ET

Well i have a 27 day cycle and im two days late im going to test when im 7 days late im so excited cant wait

victorine Jul 10, 2012 11:05:41 AM ET

I have two boys and my cycleis 26 days which day in august can i concive a girl child? my last meanstration in june wah on the 22 and in may 29

Audrey May 28, 2012 09:02:59 AM ET

Heather. not true. i have had many friends who have had babies after having had an abortion. five to be exact.

Heather Apr 5, 2012 11:09:16 AM ET

I had an abortion when i was 22, i'm now 27 and i can't get pregnant... i think it's a sign that i'll never have children because of that.

1 2 Next >>