Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Menstrual Cycle Day 27 Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Menstrual Cycle Day 27

Genet Apr 4, 2018 07:52:17 AM ET

I lost my son 25 weeks 8 months before and after nothing.

Guest Jan 24, 2018 12:37:16 PM ET

I normally have a regular 21-23 day cycle but here I am 5 days late and it's kind of bugging me out bad.

Lorty Jan 14, 2018 11:33:51 AM ET

Negative on 11 DPO and faint positive today on 13 DPO!

Amono Gloria Nov 27, 2017 12:27:44 PM ET

I had my last period on 1/11/2017. I met my guy on 15 and 16/11/2017. Today I am experiencing some blood flow. What could be the problem?

Lilian Nov 5, 2016 10:52:17 AM ET

I am in day 27,my cycle is between day 26 and 29. I have been feeling my period was going to come since day 19 but, it's not. Plus, cramps on amd off, breast pain, discomfort around my navel. I am too tensed to go testing, so I am waiting for the period due date. It's my 4th month of trying.

Guest Dec 25, 2017 11:12:03 AM ET

Were you pregnant?

Angelina Oct 20, 2016 08:46:52 AM ET

Trying to conceive for two years now. It's the worst feeling ever, when af comes. My af is supposed to be coming in three days. I hope to God it doesn't. I'm so depressed and tired of all the negatives... Baby dust to all of you!

Nicole Jun 11, 2014 02:38:23 PM ET

I started bleeding today, but it was quite dry and brown blood light all day. Then it got a bit heavier and redder but less than a normal period. I wondered if it was an implantation bleed, or if it's was just a chemical pregnancy. My emotions are all over the place. Has any one else experienced the same thing?

Tyeshia Dec 11, 2016 05:48:41 AM ET

Were you pregnant?

Guest Jan 23, 2017 12:05:44 PM ET

I'm due to start af wed! but my bbt is still high in the 97s.

Butter fly Jun 12, 2017 12:58:02 PM ET

The same exact thing is happening to me rn

Torrie Oct 30, 2012 03:55:48 PM ET

Here is a photo of my bbt chart : what do u guys think? I ovulated on cycle day 17 october 20th

emily Oct 30, 2012 12:41:59 AM ET

I'm 20. 3 years ttc. Nothing. No insurance. No help. And very depressed. Is it my fault? Idk. I feel all your comments in my heart. I understand.. I've been with my husband since I was 14.

Veronica Oct 3, 2012 01:08:43 PM ET

Hi Meeee, I had two ectopics 2005 n 2006, wasn't planning on it, it just happened, sometimes when we keep dwelling on it and it becomes an active chore, than it wont happen, I would try to stop trying to become pregnant, have intercourse without making it a baby issue. Keep your mind off of it, and then it will happen in Gods time not yours. Trust me on this!

1 2 3 Next >>