Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Menstrual Cycle Day 28 > Comments

Menstrual Cycle Day 28 Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Menstrual Cycle Day 28

Dorine Jul 25, 2018 04:38:55 AM ET

Had cramps on 26, 27 day of my cycle and my cervical mucus is dry. can i be pregnant?

Smridhi May 14, 2018 02:47:29 PM ET

Four days back, i got a hcg 5000 shots. now, i have stomach pain, bloating, nausea and headache. is it any sign of pregnancy?

rhosheil Mar 11, 2018 05:02:36 AM ET

I have a regular period with 28 days cycle. my lmp was on feb 14. and i conceive on the 9th day which is feb 23. is there any possibility of being pregnant?

Guest Jan 21, 2018 01:53:01 AM ET

If you had jelly like discharge on the 24th day of your 26 day menstrual cycle, does it show you are ovulating on that day?

Ramya Dec 29, 2017 07:32:24 AM ET

My cycle length is 28,today is 29. the day until now i didn't get my period, but i have stomach pain mildly. why am i getting stomach pain?

Riya Nov 14, 2017 12:47:44 AM ET

Dr. gave me an injection on my 15th day for rupture. after that i feel very tired and have abdomen pain. i'm having regular 28day periods. today i'm in my 28th day. still i feel very tired and also a little stressed. is there any possibility for my pregnancy?

Guest Oct 26, 2017 05:23:15 AM ET

Hi, my period was on 25th oct, i had sex 5 days before my period and now i am late . can u please suggest to me when could be correct time to check for pregnancy test ? because now wen i tried i am getting negative.

Or1318 Aug 6, 2017 05:06:15 PM ET

Hi. we are trying to get pregnant. we have 1 daughter and have had 3 miscarriages. 2 of them at 13 and 14weeks. had cramps last week which i am praying were implantation cramps. my period was due today. cramps all day but nothing yet. i always start on a sunday morning as have a regular 28 day cycle since my last miscarriage in january. will test in the morning if i haven't come on by then... fingers crossed.

Sane Aug 23, 2017 08:18:48 AM ET

Hi. all the best, hope the test came back positive. we are also trying but no luck as of yet.

Ashwathy May 27, 2017 06:16:53 AM ET

Hi i had my period on april 30. my periods are irregular.we started intercourse on 14 may and continued until 25th.today means 26th day of period. i felt like vomiting.is there any chance i'm pregnant?

Lakshmi Jun 3, 2017 08:36:53 PM ET

Vomitting, fever, headache are common to menstruation as well. i am not a doctor but in the same boat of getting pregnant.

Guest May 11, 2017 07:47:59 PM ET

I have a normal 30cd. i'm on cd26 with cramping for 4 days and today i started with light bleeding. i've been light headed for the last couple days. i did do hcg blood test 2 days ago came back neg, yes, i know it might have been to early to test even though it was a blood test. i've also been running a moderate temp from 99 to 99.5 for 9 days. i'm so confused.

Guest Jun 3, 2017 08:38:02 PM ET

Blood test negative means u r not pregnant. blood test will have high level hcg measures and mostly it's never false report.

1 2 3 4 5 Next >>