Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Menstrual Cycle Day 28 > Comments

Menstrual Cycle Day 28 Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Menstrual Cycle Day 28

Or1318 Aug 6, 2017 05:06:15 PM ET

Hi. we are trying to get pregnant. we have 1 daughter and have had 3 miscarriages. 2 of them at 13 and 14weeks. had cramps last week which i am praying were implantation cramps. my period was due today. cramps all day but nothing yet. i always start on a sunday morning as have a regular 28 day cycle since my last miscarriage in january. will test in the morning if i haven't come on by then... fingers crossed.

Sane Aug 23, 2017 08:18:48 AM ET

Hi. all the best, hope the test came back positive. we are also trying but no luck as of yet.

Ashwathy May 27, 2017 06:16:53 AM ET

Hi i had my period on april 30. my periods are irregular.we started intercourse on 14 may and continued until 25th.today means 26th day of period. i felt like vomiting.is there any chance i'm pregnant?

Lakshmi Jun 3, 2017 08:36:53 PM ET

Vomitting, fever, headache are common to menstruation as well. i am not a doctor but in the same boat of getting pregnant.

Guest May 11, 2017 07:47:59 PM ET

I have a normal 30cd. i'm on cd26 with cramping for 4 days and today i started with light bleeding. i've been light headed for the last couple days. i did do hcg blood test 2 days ago came back neg, yes, i know it might have been to early to test even though it was a blood test. i've also been running a moderate temp from 99 to 99.5 for 9 days. i'm so confused.

Guest Jun 3, 2017 08:38:02 PM ET

Blood test negative means u r not pregnant. blood test will have high level hcg measures and mostly it's never false report.

Aisha May 10, 2017 05:02:59 AM ET

My last lmp was 11april and i want to get pregnant . i am feelling period pain. i am on 27day of my cycle . my periods always start 3 or 4 days before my due date .but this time i am waiting for any good news.

Guest Apr 25, 2017 10:44:04 PM ET

I had my period on march 30th. me and my hubby started intercourse on the 2nd of april and continued until the 22nd... not regularly. we are waiting for my pregnancy. is there any chance this month i could get pregnant?

lulu Feb 28, 2017 11:54:35 PM ET

My period is irregular but every month the duration should be 28 days maximum. but this month duration is 31 days and not have menses.one pregnancy test is done.it is negtv. is there any possibility of being pregnant?

Guest Mar 16, 2015 12:40:38 PM ET

Hi. i've been late for 15 days. me and my b/f had contact on feb 5, 2015, the last day of my period. i have a 28 day cycle. my next menstruation is due on march 2nd, but it's march 16, and there is no bleeding.

sowmya Mar 6, 2015 04:30:48 AM ET

Hi. i did iui 10 days back. today is the 23rd day for me. i have pain like period pain. is their any chance of pregnancy?

Guest Feb 26, 2015 08:22:27 PM ET

Hi. i am 29 yrs old. me and my hubby have been trying to conceive for 8 yrs now. i had menstruation on 2/10/15, and had sex on 2/23/2015. do you think i am pregnant? please, i need help badly. oh, i have an 8 year old daughter with my ex before.

Guest Nov 28, 2014 02:53:39 PM ET

I am on cycle day 25 and the hpt was negative. implantation was supposed to be yesterday. i will wait and test in two days. the pregnancy test should be positive then, or on dec 1st. i have all the early pregnancy signs. what is my chance of being pregnant?

1 2 3 4 Next >>