Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Menstrual Cycle Day 28 > Comments

Menstrual Cycle Day 28 Comments & Discussion | Page 2

Read the full article at Menstrual Cycle Day 28

Aisha May 10, 2017 05:02:59 AM ET

My last lmp was 11april and i want to get pregnant . i am feelling period pain. i am on 27day of my cycle . my periods always start 3 or 4 days before my due date .but this time i am waiting for any good news.

Guest Apr 25, 2017 10:44:04 PM ET

I had my period on march 30th. me and my hubby started intercourse on the 2nd of april and continued until the 22nd... not regularly. we are waiting for my pregnancy. is there any chance this month i could get pregnant?

lulu Feb 28, 2017 11:54:35 PM ET

My period is irregular but every month the duration should be 28 days maximum. but this month duration is 31 days and not have menses.one pregnancy test is done.it is negtv. is there any possibility of being pregnant?

Guest Mar 16, 2015 12:40:38 PM ET

Hi. i've been late for 15 days. me and my b/f had contact on feb 5, 2015, the last day of my period. i have a 28 day cycle. my next menstruation is due on march 2nd, but it's march 16, and there is no bleeding.

sowmya Mar 6, 2015 04:30:48 AM ET

Hi. i did iui 10 days back. today is the 23rd day for me. i have pain like period pain. is their any chance of pregnancy?

Guest Feb 26, 2015 08:22:27 PM ET

Hi. i am 29 yrs old. me and my hubby have been trying to conceive for 8 yrs now. i had menstruation on 2/10/15, and had sex on 2/23/2015. do you think i am pregnant? please, i need help badly. oh, i have an 8 year old daughter with my ex before.

Guest Nov 28, 2014 02:53:39 PM ET

I am on cycle day 25 and the hpt was negative. implantation was supposed to be yesterday. i will wait and test in two days. the pregnancy test should be positive then, or on dec 1st. i have all the early pregnancy signs. what is my chance of being pregnant?

Guest Nov 19, 2014 10:54:23 AM ET

I'm a 24 years and married 3 months now. i've been active during my fertile days, but yet still all my hpts turns out to be negative. can anyone help me with the reason for this? i'm so frustrated.

Melissa Nov 9, 2014 10:50:57 PM ET

I'm trying for a second baby. i have been off the pill for two months. i tried a lot on the days of fertility. the last day of my 28 day cycle was on oct 14.

Guest Nov 4, 2014 04:04:39 PM ET

Hi i am 24 years old. my lmp was on oct 22, and my cycle day is usually between 27 and 28 days. i had unprotected intercourse last night, and was wondering if that would/could result in me becoming pregnant.

Guest Feb 4, 2015 11:51:56 AM ET