Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Menstrual Cycle Day 28 > Comments

Menstrual Cycle Day 28 Comments & Discussion | Page 2

Read the full article at Menstrual Cycle Day 28

Guest Nov 19, 2014 10:54:23 AM ET

I'm a 24 years and married 3 months now. i've been active during my fertile days, but yet still all my hpts turns out to be negative. can anyone help me with the reason for this? i'm so frustrated.

Melissa Nov 9, 2014 10:50:57 PM ET

I'm trying for a second baby. i have been off the pill for two months. i tried a lot on the days of fertility. the last day of my 28 day cycle was on oct 14.

Guest Nov 4, 2014 04:04:39 PM ET

Hi i am 24 years old. my lmp was on oct 22, and my cycle day is usually between 27 and 28 days. i had unprotected intercourse last night, and was wondering if that would/could result in me becoming pregnant.

Guest Feb 4, 2015 11:51:56 AM ET

Yes it could.

Nicole Nov 4, 2014 03:56:35 AM ET

I'm on cycle day 28. i'm 3 days late for my period, as i usually only have 25 day cycles. i'm have cramping, sore breasts, bloating, i'm extra tired, and emotional. but, i tested negative yesterday. could i be pregnant, or can cycles suddenly change lengths?

guest62 Oct 30, 2014 01:15:01 AM ET

I had my last period around oct 2nd or 3rd. i had contact with my hubby on oct 25th. it's oct 30th, and i have only cramps, but no bleeding. please confirm if this is a sign of pregnancy, or i will get my period in a few days?

Guest Sep 10, 2014 01:53:16 PM ET

Hi i have been trying for two years and waiting for ivf. for the first time today, which is day 24 of my 29 day cycle, i have had brownish blood appear on my underwear. could this finally be implantation????

Guest Aug 30, 2014 03:54:48 AM ET

Hi der. i was active during fertile days i'm 3 days late in periods, have bladder pain but the home pregnancy test shows negative. please advice.

Guest Aug 19, 2014 04:44:11 PM ET

Hello all. i'm just wondering if i am pregnant, as i had a period on the 2nd of aug 2014, and my periods are every 26 days. i had sex on the 12th and my ovulation was on the 11th aug to the 16th. on the 17th i had some spotting but it only lasted a few hours. could i be pregnant?? please help me.

Guest Aug 15, 2014 05:42:45 PM ET

Hey, i started my period on july 28th, and i finished on aug 2. my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex and i feel sick and am having headaches. can i be pregnant?

Guest Jul 2, 2014 11:47:19 AM ET

Hi! i'm 25 and i'm on my 28 cycle and me, and my boyfriend were active around my fertile days. i haven't started my period. after we had intercourse i was cramping for 2 weeks then it stopped. then, i started cramping again. i'm emotional and my breasts are sort of tender, and i've been moody. should i take a test?

<< 1 2 3 4 Next >>