Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Menstrual Cycle Day 28 > Comments

Menstrual Cycle Day 28 Comments & Discussion | Page 3

Read the full article at Menstrual Cycle Day 28

Guest Sep 10, 2014 01:53:16 PM ET

Hi i have been trying for two years and waiting for ivf. for the first time today, which is day 24 of my 29 day cycle, i have had brownish blood appear on my underwear. could this finally be implantation????

Guest Aug 30, 2014 03:54:48 AM ET

Hi der. i was active during fertile days i'm 3 days late in periods, have bladder pain but the home pregnancy test shows negative. please advice.

Guest Aug 19, 2014 04:44:11 PM ET

Hello all. i'm just wondering if i am pregnant, as i had a period on the 2nd of aug 2014, and my periods are every 26 days. i had sex on the 12th and my ovulation was on the 11th aug to the 16th. on the 17th i had some spotting but it only lasted a few hours. could i be pregnant?? please help me.

Guest Aug 15, 2014 05:42:45 PM ET

Hey, i started my period on july 28th, and i finished on aug 2. my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex and i feel sick and am having headaches. can i be pregnant?

Guest Jul 2, 2014 11:47:19 AM ET

Hi! i'm 25 and i'm on my 28 cycle and me, and my boyfriend were active around my fertile days. i haven't started my period. after we had intercourse i was cramping for 2 weeks then it stopped. then, i started cramping again. i'm emotional and my breasts are sort of tender, and i've been moody. should i take a test?

britt Jun 4, 2014 12:58:30 AM ET

I am 21 years old. i have a 28 day cycle and i had my period on the 8th of november and it lasted 4 days. i had sex with my boyfriend on the 15th of november. then i cheated with my ex on the 21st of november, and i conceived on november 22. who would be my baby's father?

Marge Jun 17, 2014 03:24:47 PM ET

Definitely... is your ex's baby.

Anonymous Jul 9, 2014 09:21:20 PM ET

With a typical 28 day cycle, you are most likely to ovulate on day 14 or 15 of your cycle with nov 8th being cycle day 1. based on the calendar the likely date of conception would have been nov 22. sperm can live for only 2-5 days in ideal conditions meaning the person you cheated with would likely be the father.

britt May 29, 2014 11:17:50 PM ET

I am 21 years old . i have a 28 day cycle. i had my period on the 8th of november and it lasted 4 days. i had sex with my boyfriend on the 15th of november. then i cheated with my ex on the 21 of november, and i conceived on november 22. who would be my baby father?

Anonymous Jun 18, 2014 09:10:48 AM ET

The guy you cheated with....

Guest May 29, 2014 10:30:11 AM ET

Hi. i'm 38 years old this coming september. my cycle is every 28 days, and my lmp was on april 22,2014. i'm waiting for my period on the 20th of may, but suddenly i got spotting first on the 23rd of may. it stopped suddenly. after a few hours i got bleeding and it lasted only for 1 day. after that i got spotting that was an old blood color, dark brown. please can anyone help me regarding this situation? because after my bleeding, i checked my blood but it's turned negative and showing 2 miu /ml or maybe its too early to check if i'm pregnant. i need advice please.

Guest Apr 13, 2014 02:40:26 AM ET

I am 29 years old and me and my husband have been trying to conceive and our first son for 6 years. my menstrual cycle is 28 days long. my last period started on the 18th of march and lasted 5 days, but recently i am feeling uncomfortable in my stomach, chest and pains in lower abdomen. but a friend told me to take gestid syrup which i took for two days. today i see a sign of blood coming out. can someone tell me is it normal period or is it the gestic that caused it. please reply. i need your help.

Guest Mar 2, 2014 03:59:46 AM ET

I'm 26. i had the mirena coil removed in january. i've had 1 period in february. i was 5 days long. i'm now on the 20th day of my cycle. i've been moody, hungry but bloated, tired and had lots of sex during my fertile days. i have 1 child. he's 8, but i have forgotten how it feels to be pregnant. can any one advise me when to test because with my son i tested it only came up strong line and faint pregnant line. i don't want to test to early.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 Next >>