Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Menstrual Cycle Day 28 Comments & Discussion | Page 3

Read the full article at Menstrual Cycle Day 28

Nicole Nov 4, 2014 08:56:35 AM ET

I'm on cycle day 28. I'm 3 days late for my period, as I usually only have 25 day cycles. I'm have cramping, sore breasts, bloating, I'm extra tired, and emotional. But, I tested negative yesterday. Could I be pregnant, or can cycles suddenly change lengths?

guest62 Oct 30, 2014 05:15:01 AM ET

I had my last period around Oct 2nd or 3rd. I had contact with my hubby on Oct 25th. It's Oct 30th, and I have only cramps, but no bleeding. Please confirm if this is a sign of pregnancy, or I will get my period in a few days?

Guest Sep 10, 2014 05:53:16 PM ET

Hi I have been trying for two years and waiting for IVF. For the first time today, which is day 24 of my 29 day cycle, I have had brownish blood appear on my underwear. Could this finally be implantation????

Guest Aug 30, 2014 07:54:48 AM ET

Hi der. I was active during fertile days I'm 3 days late in periods, have bladder pain but the home pregnancy test shows negative. Please advice.

Guest Aug 19, 2014 08:44:11 PM ET

Hello all. I'm just wondering if I am pregnant, as I had a period on the 2nd of Aug 2014, and my periods are every 26 days. I had sex on the 12th and my ovulation was on the 11th Aug to the 16th. On the 17th I had some spotting but it only lasted a few hours. Could I be pregnant?? Please help me.

Guest Aug 15, 2014 09:42:45 PM ET

Hey, I started my period on July 28th, and I finished on Aug 2. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex and I feel sick and am having headaches. Can I be pregnant?

Guest Jul 2, 2014 03:47:19 PM ET

Hi! I'm 25 and I'm on my 28 cycle and me, and my boyfriend were active around my fertile days. I haven't started my period. After we had intercourse I was cramping for 2 weeks then it stopped. Then, I started cramping again. I'm emotional and my breasts are sort of tender, and I've been moody. Should I take a test?

britt Jun 4, 2014 04:58:30 AM ET

I am 21 years old. I have a 28 day cycle and I had my period on the 8th of November and it lasted 4 days. I had sex with my boyfriend on the 15th of November. Then I cheated with my ex on the 21st of November, and I conceived on November 22. Who would be my baby's father?

Marge Jun 17, 2014 07:24:47 PM ET

Definitely... is your ex's baby.

Anonymous Jul 10, 2014 01:21:20 AM ET

With a typical 28 day cycle, you are most likely to ovulate on day 14 or 15 of your cycle with nov 8th being cycle day 1. based on the calendar the likely date of conception would have been nov 22. sperm can live for only 2-5 days in ideal conditions meaning the person you cheated with would likely be the father.

britt May 30, 2014 03:17:50 AM ET

I am 21 years old . I have a 28 day cycle. I had my period on the 8th of November and it lasted 4 days. I had sex with my boyfriend on the 15th of November. Then I cheated with my ex on the 21 of November, and I conceived on November 22. Who would be my baby father?

Anonymous Jun 18, 2014 01:10:48 PM ET

The guy you cheated with....

Guest May 29, 2014 02:30:11 PM ET

Hi. I'm 38 years old this coming September. My cycle is every 28 days, and my LMP was on April 22,2014. I'm waiting for my period on the 20th of May, but suddenly I got spotting first on the 23rd of May. It stopped suddenly. After a few hours I got bleeding and it lasted only for 1 day. After that I got spotting that was an old blood color, dark brown. Please can anyone help me regarding this situation? Because after my bleeding, I checked my blood but it's turned negative and showing 2 mIu /ml or maybe its too early to check if I'm pregnant. I need advice please.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>