Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Menstrual Cycle Day 28 > Comments

Menstrual Cycle Day 28 Comments & Discussion | Page 4

Read the full article at Menstrual Cycle Day 28

tamia29 Sep 10, 2013 08:13:16 AM ET

Im 3 days late with cold and cough that started on day 20 of my cycle and started with a sore throat hope to get a bfp i will test soon anyone else had this and got a bfp

sana imran Apr 14, 2013 09:48:09 AM ET

I m 30 years old 5'4 hight and 76 weighti m trying to concieve since 3 years but not yet.. i have 28 to 29 days ccycle and only 3days bleeding held eveey month... what is my ovulation time this is veey serioua question foe me plz tell me what i have to do.. i want a baby now

bee Jan 22, 2014 11:17:43 PM ET

If you're 76 pounds you likely need to gain weight to be healthy, conceive, and grow a baby. your body us saying it can't handle a baby!

Guest Mar 27, 2014 12:22:30 PM ET

She probably either meant 176 or 76 kilos...just saying a full grown woman weighing 76 pounds is unusual!

Yaneli Nov 18, 2012 11:20:47 PM ET

Hi my husband and i are trying to concive our second child i am on cycle day 28 and i normaly have a 30 day cycle.this is the second month since i took off the iud mirena and i have been feeling really tired and get dizzy in the car and at bedtime could i be pregnant??

natcole Oct 18, 2012 11:07:51 AM ET

Ok so i am 29 days int my menstrual cycle and i am yet to have my period. i had intercourse on the 28 i believe of september and again on the 17 of october. i really cant say how i feel. its weird i feel as though my period will start but then i was constipated for about a week and decided to take a wash out now i just want to know i am just playing the wait game i guess. if my period doesnt come by the 20 i think i would take a test.

fatima Sep 7, 2011 12:43:48 PM ET

I m 28 ,trying to conceive for 5 years,i have regular menstrual cycle of 27 or 28 days,this month i m on 31 day of my cycle and have my bhcg test resulting 0.404miu/ml ,,i m not understanding what is this ,i have yellow creamy discharge of little amount..do me favor ..plz tell me what hapeening inside..dated 7.8.2011

rajdeep Jun 26, 2011 08:14:33 AM ET

I m 29.i want to concieve.i m trying from last 9 months. but i m fail to concieve.one new thing is happened with me from last 3 months.last to last month my mens date was 7.my mens cycle is 32 days.but last month my period came on 14th may.it is 7 days late.but no pregnancy.this month in june i late my mens 8 days.this month it comes on 22.i have no problem. my and my husband's all tests are normal.i don't understand what happened with me.please suggest me.i need your help.bcz i want to concieve.waiting for your reply.thankink you.

shahanaz Mar 20, 2011 04:36:02 AM ET

I am new married 6 month running i want to get consive.i talk one doctor and she investigate me and see my right ovary has 10 mm cyst.she told me nothing problem to get consive.i am trying but i am fail.my period is normal.what i can do

Chelle Feb 23, 2011 10:01:45 PM ET

Last night of questions. looking for a bfp tomorrow.

<< 1 2 3 4