Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Menstrual Cycle Day 28 Comments & Discussion | Page 4

Read the full article at Menstrual Cycle Day 28

Guest Apr 13, 2014 06:40:26 AM ET

I am 29 years old and me and my husband have been trying to conceive and our first son for 6 years. my menstrual cycle is 28 days long. my last period started on the 18th of march and lasted 5 days, but recently i am feeling uncomfortable in my stomach, chest and pains in lower abdomen. but a friend told me to take gestid syrup which i took for two days. today i see a sign of blood coming out. can someone tell me is it normal period or is it the gestic that caused it. please reply. i need your help.

Guest Mar 2, 2014 08:59:46 AM ET

I'm 26. i had the mirena coil removed in january. i've had 1 period in february. i was 5 days long. i'm now on the 20th day of my cycle. i've been moody, hungry but bloated, tired and had lots of sex during my fertile days. i have 1 child. he's 8, but i have forgotten how it feels to be pregnant. can any one advise me when to test because with my son i tested it only came up strong line and faint pregnant line. i don't want to test to early.

Guest Feb 23, 2014 01:17:14 AM ET

I started bleeding on monday feb 16, but my monthly normally comes regularly which is on the 21st. i only bled for 1 day and haven't seen anymore signs. can someone please give me some much needed advice?

msgdrg Apr 2, 2014 10:13:26 PM ET

This might be implantation bleeding if you have been trying to conceive.

Guest Nov 29, 2013 04:37:24 AM ET

On november 1st, i have my period it is now nov 28 and my cycle length is 25 and i still have not seen af. i am also having very tender boobs. i don't want to test too early.

Guest Mar 27, 2014 04:20:26 PM ET

I'm willing to bet this person was pregnant

Guest Oct 7, 2013 06:37:12 PM ET

I am 36 years old going to be 37 on the 13th my husband and i are trying to have a baby we have a 8 year old son we want a girl hopefully i am on my 18th day cycle i started on the 20th of september and was wondering if it is true about the sperm stays in a women for at least 5 to 7 days just wondering

Guest Dec 16, 2013 08:45:23 PM ET

I've had doctors tell me they can live up to 3-7 days, so yes that is correct

tamia29 Sep 10, 2013 12:13:16 PM ET

Im 3 days late with cold and cough that started on day 20 of my cycle and started with a sore throat hope to get a bfp i will test soon anyone else had this and got a bfp

sana imran Apr 14, 2013 01:48:09 PM ET

I m 30 years old 5'4 hight and 76 weighti m trying to concieve since 3 years but not yet.. i have 28 to 29 days ccycle and only 3days bleeding held eveey month... what is my ovulation time this is veey serioua question foe me plz tell me what i have to do.. i want a baby now

bee Jan 23, 2014 04:17:43 AM ET

If you're 76 pounds you likely need to gain weight to be healthy, conceive, and grow a baby. your body us saying it can't handle a baby!

Guest Mar 27, 2014 04:22:30 PM ET

She probably either meant 176 or 76 kilos...just saying a full grown woman weighing 76 pounds is unusual!

Yaneli Nov 19, 2012 04:20:47 AM ET

Hi my husband and i are trying to concive our second child i am on cycle day 28 and i normaly have a 30 day cycle.this is the second month since i took off the iud mirena and i have been feeling really tired and get dizzy in the car and at bedtime could i be pregnant??

natcole Oct 18, 2012 03:07:51 PM ET

Ok so i am 29 days int my menstrual cycle and i am yet to have my period. i had intercourse on the 28 i believe of september and again on the 17 of october. i really cant say how i feel. its weird i feel as though my period will start but then i was constipated for about a week and decided to take a wash out now i just want to know i am just playing the wait game i guess. if my period doesnt come by the 20 i think i would take a test.

fatima Sep 7, 2011 04:43:48 PM ET

I m 28 ,trying to conceive for 5 years,i have regular menstrual cycle of 27 or 28 days,this month i m on 31 day of my cycle and have my bhcg test resulting 0.404miu/ml ,,i m not understanding what is this ,i have yellow creamy discharge of little amount..do me favor ..plz tell me what hapeening inside..dated 7.8.2011

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>