Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Menstrual Cycle Day 29 > Comments

Menstrual Cycle Day 29 Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Menstrual Cycle Day 29

Usha Sep 14, 2018 08:35:58 AM ET

This is my 29th day. my usual cycle is 28 days. at the 27th day my pregnancy test showed positive, but now i have a stomach ache with back pain. is that an issue?

Jetie Sep 5, 2018 07:20:03 AM ET

I had a miscarriage in may, 2018. i have started trying, am on cycle day 12. when should i expect to ovulate? i have a 30 day cycle but, last month it was 28 days.

Sanyogita Jul 16, 2018 02:50:34 PM ET

I have regular periods, 28 days and trying to conceive. i had unprotected sex on 15th day. today is 35 days completed and still no periods, no symptoms as such. can i be pregnant?

Jetie Sep 5, 2018 07:06:20 AM ET

Dear, take a pregnancy test to confirm but, you may be pregnant.

Disha Mar 11, 2018 03:30:26 PM ET

I'm 29 the day , cycle length 30, i took hpt on day 28, results negative. should i still expect positive results?

Shofi Feb 7, 2018 08:09:22 AM ET

I had a miscarriage last year, been trying to conceive for the last 4 months. 28 day cycles normally. it's day 29 with on and off period cramps and bfn. took pregnancy test 12 dpo. anyone had bfp in this situation?

Sholar Feb 3, 2018 04:51:43 PM ET

Trying to conceive after a miscarriage in 2016. it's day 27 of my menstrual cycle. according to result of follicle tracking,it shows when i ovulated, had all the positive signs from breast pain, about a week ago, now having bloating, headache, and when i wake up i feel relieved but getting to mid -day around 12 noon until night i feel uncomfortable around my lower abdomen. had to sit up when using the toilet because i feel a serious pain when i rest on my tummy. i stay positive this time.

gail Oct 14, 2017 10:29:54 AM ET

On 29 sept i had my period that lasted about 5 days, and i had a sexual intercourse. my stomach is aching and i sometimes feel tired. so, i'm a little bit confused, am i pregnant?

Kiera Oct 1, 2017 05:57:16 PM ET

I get my period every 29 days, it's now day 35 and my period is 6 days late. my nipples are a bit sore and i've had some back pain but, it stopped. should i worry about pregnancy?

Asmu Jul 13, 2017 09:17:10 AM ET

Mine is regular cycle of 28days.and now i am on 29th day and no symptoms of periods,we had intercourse on that ovulating day. but i tested this morning with the pregnancy strip, it showed me negative . so i am a bit confused . and am i pregnant?

Anjal Jul 13, 2017 02:16:24 AM ET

Can i get pregnant my 29th day of period?

Guest Sep 2, 2017 11:11:28 AM ET

I did! i have pcos so my cycle is irregular but i'm 16 weeks now :)

1 2 Next >>