Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Menstrual Cycle Day 29 > Comments

Menstrual Cycle Day 29 Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Menstrual Cycle Day 29

Disha Mar 11, 2018 03:30:26 PM ET

I'm 29 the day , cycle length 30, i took hpt on day 28, results negative. should i still expect positive results?

Shofi Feb 7, 2018 08:09:22 AM ET

I had a miscarriage last year, been trying to conceive for the last 4 months. 28 day cycles normally. it's day 29 with on and off period cramps and bfn. took pregnancy test 12 dpo. anyone had bfp in this situation?

Sholar Feb 3, 2018 04:51:43 PM ET

Trying to conceive after a miscarriage in 2016. it's day 27 of my menstrual cycle. according to result of follicle tracking,it shows when i ovulated, had all the positive signs from breast pain, about a week ago, now having bloating, headache, and when i wake up i feel relieved but getting to mid -day around 12 noon until night i feel uncomfortable around my lower abdomen. had to sit up when using the toilet because i feel a serious pain when i rest on my tummy. i stay positive this time.

gail Oct 14, 2017 10:29:54 AM ET

On 29 sept i had my period that lasted about 5 days, and i had a sexual intercourse. my stomach is aching and i sometimes feel tired. so, i'm a little bit confused, am i pregnant?

Kiera Oct 1, 2017 05:57:16 PM ET

I get my period every 29 days, it's now day 35 and my period is 6 days late. my nipples are a bit sore and i've had some back pain but, it stopped. should i worry about pregnancy?

Asmu Jul 13, 2017 09:17:10 AM ET

Mine is regular cycle of 28days.and now i am on 29th day and no symptoms of periods,we had intercourse on that ovulating day. but i tested this morning with the pregnancy strip, it showed me negative . so i am a bit confused . and am i pregnant?

Anjal Jul 13, 2017 02:16:24 AM ET

Can i get pregnant my 29th day of period?

Guest Sep 2, 2017 11:11:28 AM ET

I did! i have pcos so my cycle is irregular but i'm 16 weeks now :)

Babyboo Jun 17, 2017 03:01:59 PM ET

I'm on day 29 of my 31 day cycle ttc. 31 days induced with 5mg femara. obs says ovulation occurred approximately 13 days ago. i didn't test to avoid that stress this month. i've had abdominal cramps for 2 weeks. twinging and a dull pain on right side of lower abdomen. slight back pain. boobs still feel normal, they never ache during af. headaches frequent. none today. high progesterone at day 24 of cycle. holding thumbs... do u think i may be pregnant? did a test yesterday and bfn

Sab Mar 31, 2017 05:30:45 AM ET

Okay so i have a 29 day cycle and today is day 29. sexually active during my fertility window because we've been ttc. feel hot most of the time which is wierd. normally feel cold 2-3 days before af so this is new. feel really gassy and see bubbling effects in my lower abdomen when i lie on my back. haven't seen any spotting so far and af is due tomorrow. tested negative 12dpo. really confused whether it's af or pregnancy. really praying dat af doesn't show up.

Danniell Sep 18, 2017 10:47:38 AM ET

Same here , what was your outcome?

Emely Mar 16, 2017 03:20:16 AM ET

Today is the 29th day of my period. i have been feeling dizziness and stomach pain and cramps. i actually want more imformation and sometime i'm not feeling good. very heavy period. i dont know what to do and i'm scared

Catherine May 22, 2017 01:01:08 AM ET

This is 29th day of my period. i feel light back pain and legs.should i consult my doctor? i'm eagerly waiting for the positive report. can you help me?!

1 2 Next >>