Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > Menstrual Cycle Day 29 > Comments

Menstrual Cycle Day 29 Comments & Discussion | Page 2

Read the full article at Menstrual Cycle Day 29

Guest Mar 2, 2017 05:34:13 AM ET

My last period was on 2nd feb. i'm in 28th day of cycle. am i pregnant

K Nov 25, 2016 01:02:06 PM ET

Today marks 29 days late for me sense i've been off my pills. on aug my cycle has been 25 days apart, besides my second sept cycle to oct was 27 days apart. on and off bleeding, spotting. been nauseous & sick sense nov.24th. can i be pregnant?

layla Jan 5, 2015 01:29:56 PM ET

I haven't had a period for 29 days, and i'm concerned about pregnancy. i tested negative for an ectopic pregnancy test. the bleeding still continues. i was scared, and decided to get tested for cancer and even aids. what could be the possible answer for such a strange menstrual cycle?

Rebecca Feb 28, 2017 04:12:49 PM ET

Pcos or endometriosis

Guest Apr 26, 2017 06:24:38 PM ET

It could be a chemical pregnancy.

J Oct 3, 2017 07:33:41 PM ET

Hematoma of early pregnancy isn't uncommon.

brittany Oct 11, 2011 05:41:42 PM ET

Ok i am on cycle day 23 and my period is a 29 day cyle..i ovulated on the 3rd of oct and had intercourse on the 1st oct.should my cervical position ba low and firm at this point which will indicate pregnancy? im 8dpo and due for my period on the 17th od oct..please help i need info asap

joe Oct 10, 2011 03:02:34 PM ET

Doesn't look like a problem to me. my cycles vary in length also, and as long as it's not shorter than 20 or 21 days or longer than 45 days it's normal to experience a slightly longer cycle. if you are stressed in any kind of way (you may be and not realize it) it can throw your cycle off but is nothing to worry about.

Neek Jul 10, 2011 09:48:57 AM ET

My last period was june 10,2011. my cycle was always regular in time coming on 28 days after the last and this month it came on 30 days later. what could be the possible problem?

<< 1 2