You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? > Comments

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

Raphaelle Oct 22, 2014 01:47:27 AM ET

Good day. i just need to clarify my situation right now. ok, so here it goes. last oct 11, 2014 i had an unprotected sex (pull out method) 3 times, that day was "supposed-to-be" my 2nd day period, meaning that i had sex on my expected period. today, oct 22, 2014, 11 days after sex, i still haven't gotten my period, but have no spotting, no sore breast, no cramping and other signs of pregnancy. my cycle, per my period tracker, is 35 days on average, i didn't get my period last august either, and i also had sex on july 27 (after my last period for july). i had a period on sept 4 to sept 7, which was a 44 days cycle from july 26. would you know what am i experiencing right now? i haven't tried a hpt yet. it might be too early for it i think. i have always experience long menstrual cycles, even before i had sex.

Kim Oct 14, 2014 11:10:06 PM ET

Question. i recently had a miscarriage. however, the past few weeks i have noticed what appears to be a baby bump. i have been extremely tired, dizzy, light headed, nauseous, and my stomach feels heavy at times. i have not missed a period, and tests come out negative. am i pregnant, or have wild imagination?

rikki Oct 14, 2014 09:30:08 AM ET

I'm 10 days late today, 10-14-2014. i started spotting early this morning. it's a light pinkish color. i was supposed to start my period on 10-4-2014 and i didn't. i've been having cramps on my lower left abdomen and lower back pain, very tender nipples that hurt to touch, acne, but three negative pregnancy tests. please help!

Anonymous Oct 13, 2014 12:47:46 AM ET

I had sex 6 days before my period. i started spotting the day of my expected period. it was just spotty that day. the next day, it was a little more. the 3rd day of this, i finished. by the 4th day the spotting came back. this is not like my regular period. is there a possibility i may be pregnant?

Anna Oct 7, 2014 08:54:17 PM ET

I been getting sick. i threw up yesterday and today. i have been peeing constantly, about every 30 minutes. is there possible of being pregnant again?

Guest Oct 3, 2014 11:20:33 AM ET

I'm trying to conceive, and i'm 3 days late on my period. what are my chances of being pregnant? my last period was on 9-1-14.

Guest Oct 3, 2014 01:35:11 AM ET

My period came on time. but, it was spotty. then i had it "spotting" for 3 weeks. i had my period like this with my son. i just don't know if i could be pregnant. i've been way emotional like pms mood swings, but for 3 weeks. no other changes except that weird period for 3 weeks. it stopped yesterday pretty quick, but it was bright red, then spotting, then darker. i'm just curious. i have no idea.

Britt Sep 23, 2014 09:43:56 AM ET

My period came on sept 4th. i only stayed on it for two days, then on the 7th i started spotting light pink with one drop of blood only for an hour. now i've been so tired, peeing a lot and dizzy some days. i have cravings, and my breasts hurt. am i pregnant?

Guest Sep 29, 2014 10:00:13 PM ET

You can take a test.

kimberly Sep 22, 2014 10:06:09 PM ET

I have being going to the bathroom regularly, especially at night. my breasts and nipples get tender. i am kind of concerned of what is happening to me. my last period was on the 3rd of sept, so i shouldn't being expecting it.

Karls Sep 21, 2014 02:25:30 AM ET

My cycle is 28 days, which came & the flow was also normal in july between the 24th and 28th. but, in august it came late and it was very dark between the 25th and 29th. just two weeks later it came again between the 9th and 12th of sept. it was not heavy, but was very dark the first three days, and the last two days it was clean. now i feel nauseated while on bed or sometimes while eating. my tommy is slightly bigger. what could be wrong.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 Next >>

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?