You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? > Comments

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

Evonne Jul 25, 2017 10:11:58 PM ET

I go to the restroom often and i get back pain and my stomach is always growling like if i haven't eaten for days.... could i be pregnant?

Gina Jul 7, 2017 12:08:31 PM ET

When i go pee lately it's like dribble dribble tingly feeling. what could that mean? today i went 5 times within an hour, last 2 times there was some blood when i wiped.

Ashley Jul 10, 2017 09:37:23 PM ET

Sounds like a urinary tract infection. you would need to see a dr and get meds for it.

winnie May 12, 2017 04:32:40 AM ET

My period ended on the 6th and i had sex on the 8th.....most of the time i feel like falling down when i happen to stand...i am worried that i am pregnant... help me.

Muna May 5, 2017 11:10:56 AM ET

My period was 4/april. i had sex on the 24th and 25th. i took the morning after pill but until now 5/05 i didn't have a period and i'm experiencing lower back pain .tenderness on my breasts and wee a lot. help i'm scared to take a test.

Nika May 1, 2017 08:59:30 PM ET

I found out i was pregnant by hpt on 3/25, but baby was ectopic and i had surgery on 4/7 to remove the left tube. i had sex after the bleeding stopped, and i felt ok to do so. i haven't gotten a period yet, but i am experiencing some of the same symptoms i had before. my breasts are swollen, i had a terrible sinus infection the other day, and i just don't know what to think. is there a possibility that i'm pregnant?

Catherine Apr 20, 2017 07:04:44 PM ET

I have been having frequent urination for about a week now. is there a possibility that i might be pregnant?

Misty Jun 26, 2017 08:11:57 PM ET

I'm having the same problem at night. i go to the bathroom all during the night.

oluwaseun Apr 13, 2017 05:28:07 PM ET

My last period was on march 8th. i had sex from the 20th until the 25th of march and i missed my period in april already. i feel weak, dizzy, crampy sore breasts, high temperature, and nausea. please could it be pregnancy?

Sierra Redd Apr 11, 2017 01:24:38 AM ET

So i had my last period march 22nd it ended on the 27th. i had sex on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd. should i be worried or not? i also downloaded an app called p.c this morning and typed in my information. it says my my most fertility window days would be march 30th - april 5th. any comments or thoughts?

Nicky Apr 1, 2017 06:34:40 PM ET

I had a period on the 8th of march that was 23 days ago. i keep going to the toilet a lot. could i be pregnant? i'm supposed to see my period next wednesday the 5th of april. if i don't see my period, what do i do next? i'm very worried about this.

Es Mar 25, 2017 11:47:23 PM ET

I had my last periods on 28th-3rd march. had unprotected sex on 19th-22nd march. can i be pregnant?

Christina Apr 24, 2017 09:41:19 PM ET

Are you pregnant?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 42 Next >>

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?