Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

Guest Oct 21, 2018 05:00:06 PM ET

I have had my period but, i am not too sure if it was spotting or my period. i had heavy flow but, i am still worried because i have still been having slight cramps, a few days after my period. is that just the aftermath of my period or is it because i might be pregnant?

K Jun 24, 2018 08:25:52 AM ET

I had my period a week back but before then i noticed this frequent urge to pee immediately after sex, what do you think it means?

thandie May 24, 2018 09:14:13 AM ET

I have the signs of pregnancy butt, the urine test still shows negative .

Guest Jul 24, 2018 09:25:14 AM ET

Have you checked for uti or hormone imbalance?

christine May 5, 2018 09:28:21 AM ET

Had mymectomy and haven't conceived.

Guest Apr 28, 2018 04:10:37 AM ET

Can u have a withdrawal period and still pregnant

jane Apr 26, 2018 10:27:59 AM ET

I had intercourse with a guy and two hours later i started having cramps that have gone for more than a week now. am i pp?

Kelly P Apr 21, 2018 06:24:06 AM ET

I've been on the repo for about 4 years now but, missed my shot on march 22. i have been having unprotected sex but, i took a few tests, all said negative. my nipples are tender and my breast feel larger. could i be pregnant?

Blessed Mar 13, 2018 08:18:22 PM ET

I had unprotected sex then took posting 2 on the third day two weeks after i had my period came in due time but was very light. it's about a month now. i've been tested malaria positive. could it be that i'm pregnant? please help me.

Hannah Feb 19, 2018 10:12:17 PM ET

So, i have irregular periods. i have not had a period since january 5. i tested last week but it was negative and i'm keeping in mind that due to my irregular periods i don't know when i ovulate or will get my period. yesterday and the day before i had some light pink spotting when i wiped and some light cramping but not barely as bad as with my af. the spotting has stopped. could this be implantation bleeding or just some spotting?

Jully Jan 25, 2018 02:42:46 AM ET

I had an abortion and two weeks after i have these signs; frequent urination and my tummy enlarges. does this mean i am still pregnant?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 55 Next >>

You are commenting as .

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You

"Hello!"
by codysartony in Meet & Greet!

"2ww symptoms"
by Jasminejosh1 in Ask a Question

"Baby"
by Myera1991 in Meet & Greet!

"Mom baby no2"
by princess2 in Meet & Greet!

"Hi"
by Kygirlbillie31 in Meet & Greet!

View More Topics or Ask a Question