Follow Us! Facebook | Twitter | Google+
Sign up | Lost Your Password? | Get Free Stuff

Sign up today to receive your free personalized weekly pregnancy newsletter chock full of information, advice, and tips to prepare for childbirth.

You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? > Comments

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

Guest Apr 4, 2014 10:27:15 AM ET

I've had sore breasts for a week now and i've been feeling really tired and drained. i had a period 2 weeks ago but it lasted for 6 days and that's not normal for me. my period always lasts for 4 days tops. i've taken pregnancy tests and they've come back negative? i had sex continuously while ovulating. i've been pregnant 4 times & these are exactly the same symptoms. could i be pregnant and testing too early?

Guest Mar 21, 2014 01:25:45 AM ET

I started my first depo shot september 6. my appointment for my second shot was november 12, but i didn't go. my last period was february 12,2014. neither of us use protection. my next period was due around the 12th or 13th, but i didn't. i'm 9 days late and have no bleeding, mild cramping, and back pain! my breasts are tender but not that tender. could i be pregnant? help!

Guest Mar 3, 2014 07:48:31 PM ET

I've been off the depo injection for 6-7 months. i had one period in december after coming off depo, then me an my partner had sexual intercourse 5 days later i had the lightest bleed for 2-3 days with no blood loss over night? i never had a period. i'm wondering if this could be a sign of pregnancy? i have a child who is 10 years old. my friend said not all pregnancies are the same and it's very common to have a light bleed and is usually a sign of pregnancy? i'm very unsure as i didn't have one like this with my first child. could someone help me out please?

Guest Mar 3, 2014 03:39:34 PM ET

Hey. i have been having swollen tender breasts. the bumps on my breast are more visible now and my nipples are peeling. i have back pains, stomach pains, frequent headaches everyday, i urinate a lot. i wake up hungry at all times of the night, and i'm hungry all the time. i was walking yesterday and my feet were really sore and itchy! i took a hpt about a week ago and it was negative?

Guest Feb 26, 2014 11:57:02 AM ET

I need advice. my husband and i have been trying to conceive for a year and and a half now. i found out about 6 months ago i have pcos. they started me on medication but then i stopped taking them. well i starting them back about a month or so ago. but for the last week my nipples have been very sore. i've been short tempered and feel different. i took 2 home pregnancy tests. they both said negative. do you think it's to early or am i just getting my hopes up again?

Guest Feb 17, 2014 08:57:53 PM ET

Hi. i need some answers. i have pcos and my doctors put me on birth control pills. i have been taking it for a few months, but i want kids so i stopped taking it for about 2 week but my period came last month on the 25th of jan. i had unprotected sex on the 16th of feb but woke up and had some light bleeding, some pink discharge, a little cramping, and still having some spotted bleeding. what does that mean? is that normal?

Guest Jan 31, 2014 06:36:31 PM ET

What is up with these kids having unprotected sex? where are the parents?

Guest Apr 16, 2014 01:16:04 PM ET

Parent's can't always be around. it is normal for teenagers to have sex. my mom did everything within her power to talk me out of having sex young, but my brain wasn't fully developed and i did it behind my parents backs. i don't think it's fair to always blame parents, especially of teens.

Guest Jan 30, 2014 06:02:10 PM ET

I need an answer asap, i took a plan b pill and a week later during my fertility, i had unprotected sex. we used the pull out method for 4 days out of that week and on one of those days we had sex twice. after that day i had sex twice i had a light pink discharge. it has been 4 days now after the last time i had unprotected sex and i've been feeling nauseous and having upper and side stomach aches. i need an answer!!!!

Guest Jan 29, 2014 01:21:27 AM ET

Hi, i had my period on january 13 it stopped on the 20th. me and my boyfriend had sex on the 26th. two days later i had light-pinkish discharge. could i be pregnant? i hope i am. we've been trying but no luck yet.

Guest Jan 28, 2014 08:36:39 PM ET

My boyfriend and i had sex about 12 days ago. during that time i was ovulating and forgot to take my birth control for 3 days during the time. i took all the pills i missed on the 4th day. i spotted dark brown for the past 4 days and today is the first day it stopped, i also feel bloated, tired and some sensitivity to smell but nothing too bad. i am supposed to get my period within the next couple days. i took a pregnancy test 3 days ago to rule that out and it came back with one definite negative and one very faint positive line. i took a digital test today and it said negative. could i be pregnant?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 Next >>

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

Pregnancy | Fertility | Baby | Toddler | Free Baby Stuff! | Community | Baby Names

About Baby Corner | Advertising | Editorial | Contact Baby Corner | Terms of Use | Privacy Notice