Sign up | Lost Your Password? | Get Free Stuff

View More Topics or Ask a Question
You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? > Comments

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

Guest Mar 24, 2015 07:49:58 PM ET

My last period was on feb 19th. i had sex on march 14th. today is march 24th, and no period for march yet. i have been getting sick, feeling light headed, and not so good. could ii be pregnant?

sandra Mar 23, 2015 04:39:40 AM ET

I had unprotected sex on january 4th 2015. now i'm pregnant. when would my due date be??

bicia Mar 23, 2015 12:27:14 AM ET

Me an my boyfriend don't use condoms and we had sex 3 times. then i started my period on the 16th, and it ended on the 19th. the next day or two, i've be peeing a lot everyday about every 5 minutes, and that's never happened before. could i be pregnant?

meghan Mar 17, 2015 12:26:28 AM ET

My last period was in early february, and still nothing, but i'm feeling crappy, irritated, and so sick.

lily Mar 11, 2015 01:31:27 AM ET

I also had my period on jan 31 that lasted for 3 days. i was on pills but i missed one 5 days after my period. i have been having pregnancy symptoms. i am more than 2 weeks late. i did several hpt and they were all negative. i don't know what's going on, but i have a doctor's appointment on friday. hopefully, i will found out something soon. i feel pregnant because i know i am. i already have 2 kids, so i know how it feels to be pregnant. plus, i had 2 miscarriages as well.

tee Mar 10, 2015 08:53:11 PM ET

My last menstrual was on february 12th 2015, and i had sex 2 days before it came. could i be pregnant?

kiaa Mar 10, 2015 07:27:13 PM ET

I had unprotected sex on feb 25th, and got my period on march 3rd. i feel sick and go to the bathroom a lot. could i be pregnant?

Guest Mar 8, 2015 07:42:43 PM ET

I had unprotected sex on 2/28-3/1. i should be starting my cycle, but i have had some really weird cramps, and my breasts are far more tender than usual. i have two children, but they are teens, so i am hoping i'm not pregnant. i wonder if this is a sign of anything. i've been super tired as well, falling asleep in the middle of the day, which is unusual for me.

Daniela Mar 6, 2015 04:37:23 PM ET

I have the birth control tube on my arm. but, i've being feeling dizzy and going to the restroom frequently to pee. i really didn't know when my last period was since my menstrual period changed with the birth control. but, my birth control was only good for 3 years, so my time ended about 2 months ago. what do you guys think? am i pregnant or not? i'm also getting pimples on my face.

ZisAng Feb 26, 2015 01:59:48 PM ET

My last period started on the 04th feb 2015 and ended on the 08th feb 2015. i had unprotected sex on the 20th feb 2015. could i be pregnant?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 39 Next >>

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?