Sign up | Lost Your Password? | Get Free Stuff

View More Topics or Ask a Question
You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? > Comments

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

Ana Apr 11, 2015 04:57:45 AM ET

I have to urinate like every 5 minutes, literally. i get cramps here and there, but i've always had an irregular period. so i can't depend on a missed period. i also get lower back pain a lot, and my boobs hurt on and off. could i be pregnant?

myrrh Apr 8, 2015 05:19:45 PM ET

I have kids, and i’m dating a guy who doesn’t have any kids we has sex without a condom, and he told me that he can’t have a baby. my problem is am that i’m peeing every 5 to 10 seconds. we had sex on 4 april. am i pregnant? please help.

nafatazi Apr 7, 2015 10:46:35 PM ET

My last period was on 14 march, and i had unprotected sex since then until now. i am having tired feelings, feeling sick on and off, lower back pain, and now i'm peeing a lot. can i be pregnant?

duh Apr 5, 2015 05:47:19 PM ET

Ok people. asking, "could i be pregnant," after stating that you had unprotected sex is just crazy! yes, you could be preggo!!!! how many of you ended up being pregnant?

Jossey Apr 3, 2015 12:26:43 AM ET

I had my menses on the 2nd of march, and had unprotected sex on the 20th of march. can i be pregnant?

althea Mar 31, 2015 05:20:53 AM ET

Hi, my last period was on the 24 feb 2015, and i still haven't gotten my period for march, and it’s already the 31st. i have been getting pains in my lower back, breast tenderness, but i assumed my period was coming. when pregnant with my 1st born, i never had any symptoms. please help.

Debbie Mar 26, 2015 06:41:58 PM ET

My last period was on the 4th of march. i never had sex all through until after my ovulation on the 22nd of march. my period was supposed to come on the 29th, but i started spotting on the 25th. could i be pregnant?

Guest Mar 24, 2015 07:49:58 PM ET

My last period was on feb 19th. i had sex on march 14th. today is march 24th, and no period for march yet. i have been getting sick, feeling light headed, and not so good. could ii be pregnant?

sandra Mar 23, 2015 04:39:40 AM ET

I had unprotected sex on january 4th 2015. now i'm pregnant. when would my due date be??

bicia Mar 23, 2015 12:27:14 AM ET

Me an my boyfriend don't use condoms and we had sex 3 times. then i started my period on the 16th, and it ended on the 19th. the next day or two, i've be peeing a lot everyday about every 5 minutes, and that's never happened before. could i be pregnant?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 40 Next >>

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?