You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? > Comments

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

Guest Jul 21, 2014 10:28:22 AM ET

My last period was the 6th of july, and it ended on the 11th. me and my partner have been having unprotected sex since the last day of my period. do you think i could be pregnant?

confuessed17 Jul 19, 2014 10:35:37 PM ET

Hi i had my period the 2th of july, and on the 7th, i had protected sex. i know the condom didn't break whatsoever, but i've been peeing a lot lately and my tummy hurts and makes weird sounds and all. i know it's to early to tell, but do you all think could i be pregnant?

Guest Jul 17, 2014 07:19:31 PM ET

I had my last periods on the 14th of june 2014, had unprotected sex on the 14th of july 2014. i haven't had my periods yet, and i am normally a 28 day cycle. could i be pregnant?

Guest Jul 14, 2014 10:00:36 AM ET

My last period was on the 27th of march 2014, and i had sex around the 10th to 16th of march. when did i conceive, because my scan says i'm due on the 15 december?

GuEsT Jul 15, 2014 12:51:35 PM ET

I don't know when you conceived, but i do know you got pregnant in march. if your scan said you're due in december, it's right because your pregnant for 40 weeks. if you count it backward, you'll end up in march. congrats on the pregnancy. oh, i have a question for you? you said you had sex around the 10th-16th of march and you still had your period in march? was it light or was it a normal flow?

Hoping and praying Jul 11, 2014 04:45:04 PM ET

I'm 12dpo and have so many pregnancy symptoms that i know aren't just in my head. i went through what i believe was implantation at 9dpo which my calendar predicted. i had no spotting just really bad cramps that could not have been af being that she was 6 days away at that time, and have never had pms symptoms that early. i've taken 5 tests so far, and all were negative. af is due in 2 days, so my fingers are crossed that she will not show up.

Guest Jul 10, 2014 01:46:31 PM ET

I had my period on june 19th and had unprotected sex jun 27th, july 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th. i have been urinating more than often. could that be an early sign of pregnancy?

Guest Jul 13, 2014 08:38:59 PM ET

I'm the same as you, my period started on the 19th of june, and then had a similar pattern of sex as you. the calculators say that the 3rd was most fertile day. i've been feeling strange with cramps, tender boobs and started light spotting today. this could be implantation bleeding. i have done a test but it was negative. i'm convinced i'm pregnant. have you done a test ye,t or had any other signs??

kala Jul 6, 2014 03:36:09 PM ET

My period hasn't come yet, and i've been really tired. i had a heavy period on the 30th. i have a bad cramping problem where they get sharp. what should i do? i see the doctor on the 18th.

chikaodi Jul 5, 2014 08:24:20 AM ET

I had my period on the 7th of june, and i had unprotected sex on the 18th and 21st. my breasts are tender. could i be pregnant?

Angel Jul 1, 2014 04:35:23 PM ET

I been having this crazy cramps in the middle of my stomach i haven't had a period since june 5th. then, today i couldn't get out the bed. that's how bad it hurts. i was throwing up everything i ate and drink last night.

Confused Jul 1, 2014 12:41:56 AM ET

My last period was may 16. my period is a month late. i had sex around the 31st. i'm beyond tired. i'm experiencing nausea, frequent urination, gas, cramping,and headaches. i've had two negative urine pregnancy tests. i have a doctor's appointment on the 8th.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 Next >>

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?