View More Topics or Ask a Question
You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? > Comments

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

Guest Aug 18, 2014 02:46:53 AM ET

Hi. i had my period this week. but it was nothing like a period. i don't even have to ware a pad at all. but i always bleed for 5 days. but, i only bleed for 3 days, and today i have had frequent urination about every 15 min. could i be pregnant?

Guest Aug 17, 2014 02:25:41 PM ET

I had my last period on 7/24. i was on the pill prior but then tried nuvaring. that wasn't working out, so i switched back to the pill less than a week later. unfortunately, i was late taking some & missed quite a few even prior to ovulating(around 8/2-8/5). had protected sex twice on 8/3. had spotting/bleeding on 8/11-8/13, way to early to be my period(expected on 8/23). since i have gotten pregnant several times while on more than 1 bc, how likely is it i could be pregnant? i've been nauseous, extremely tired, breast are fuller and tender, and certain smells now bother me.

Guest Aug 13, 2014 01:19:33 AM ET

I had sex on the days that my ovulation calendar says, and i've had more urinating than usual, sore breasts. i crave chicken and yellow fried peppers! nausea is random. could i be pregnant?

jennifer18 Aug 11, 2014 12:57:04 PM ET

Hey guys. i last had my period on june 14th and it ended on the 21st. i had sex the same day it finished. i have cramps on and off, urinate more, and have sore nipples lately, and still haven't had my period. could i be pregnant?

Jessica Aug 11, 2014 03:01:36 AM ET

My last period was july 9-13. my bf and i had unprotected sex the 14th. he just got back yesterday from working out of of town, and again we had unprotected sex the 7th and the 9th. i haven't gotten my period. could i be pregnant?

Guest Aug 8, 2014 01:20:19 PM ET

Af is always on time with my 28 day cycle, but in the month of july i had 2 periods. one was july 3-july 8. the second from july 27- 30. i had unprotected sex the 31st, and august 1st. it's barely been a week. can i get pregnant or just when i'm ovulating?

Guest Aug 3, 2014 08:36:04 PM ET

I had sex the 25th of july, and i got my period in july 30th. it's been heavy, and then not so heavy. i have hardly been able to eat because the smell of certain foods make me sick, and i use the bathroom a lot lately. my stomach hurts and been having cramps. could i be pregnant or not?

Amandag1001 Aug 11, 2014 11:31:43 AM ET

Hormones during your period can also be similar to hormones as if you were pregnant. some women have severe nausea even during their periods so it almost makes them think they might be pregnant. i would say if your period came 5 days after having sex, you're probably not pregnant. however, if you are ovulating 5 days before and you had sex i guess its possible. but typically ovulation is about two weeks before your period.

Guest Jul 30, 2014 09:39:20 PM ET

My period was on june 30-july 4th, and my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex on july 7th, 9th, 10th, 13th, and 18th. my ovulation date based on my icalendar was due july 14th. my period was due july 29th, but is now two days late. i've been having cramps, peeing a lot, and my areolas look darker than normal. could i be pregnant? should i wait until friday after i've missed my period for the entire 5 days to test for bfp?

Guest Jul 25, 2014 06:50:30 PM ET

I had a period on the 19th of june and haven't had one since. i have taken 22 tests, all negative. i have all the signs of pregnancy. am i pregnant?

Amandag1001 Aug 11, 2014 11:34:44 AM ET

You could be having similar signs as if you are pregnant a lot of times it happens to me, even when i'm on my period. sometimes i get really bad nausea, certain smells make me sick, and i pee a lot. it's all normal during your period for some people. 3 days is not too big of a deal. i would wait another day or two and then see if it starts when that happens. have you started yet?

Merlin Jul 24, 2014 05:43:24 PM ET

I had my last period on the 18th of june, and have been urinating frequently, have painful nipples, back ache, cramps like period. i took a hpt on monday and it came out positive. went for an ultrasound and the doctor says he saw a tiny sac and a cyst in my ovary. is it something to worry about?

Amandag1001 Aug 11, 2014 11:35:43 AM ET

Sometimes a cyst can cause all the same symptoms of pregnancy. try taking another pregnancy test and see what happens. if it still says positive, i would go back to the doctor for another ultrasound and have them specifically look for a fetus.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 Next >>

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?