Sign up | Lost Your Password? | Get Free Stuff

You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? > Comments

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

Jasmine Jan 30, 2015 09:45:50 AM ET

I had my last period on january 2, 2015, and my ovulation day was on january 19th. i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on january 6th, 14th, 18th, 20th, 21st, and 23rd. could i be pregnant?

Guest Jan 28, 2015 10:15:57 AM ET

I had my last period on the 26th of dec until the 9th jan. now, i'm 4 days late. i took a pregnancy test yesterday, and it came back negative. suggestions please.

millie Jan 27, 2015 05:55:50 PM ET

I had my period on the 6th until the 13th of december. i had unprotected sex on the 24th, and had a light bleed around the 2nd. now, on the 27th, i'm getting sore nipples. what do you think? i need help.

naomi Jan 25, 2015 10:39:13 AM ET

I had my last period on the 27th of december, 2014, and i had sex on the 2nd of january. can i be pregnant?

coco Jan 25, 2015 09:13:06 AM ET

Hey yall. i had unprotected sex on jan 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th, not the 7th, but the 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th, not the 14th, but 15th through the 22nd. can i be pregnant?

keezygirl Jan 22, 2015 03:20:25 PM ET

I last had sex on december 31st 2014. my period came on january 1st. it usually last 6 days, but this time it ended on the 4th. today is january 22nd. since my period ended, i've been having signs of being pregnant? should i take a test, because there is a possibility or maybe i'm over thinking?

ck Jan 22, 2015 11:12:25 AM ET

I had my last period on the 2nd of jan. i had sex on the 9th and 12th. i'm having bell pain. can i be pregnant?

rinkie Jan 20, 2015 09:35:39 PM ET

I had my period on the 28th of dec. i was ovulating on the 10th. i had sex on the 8th through the 10th, and now i feel uncomfortable. it is possible to be pregnant?

bec10 Jan 19, 2015 02:01:21 AM ET

I had my last period on 19th dec 2014. i had unprotected sex on the 5th of january with my ex. i have symptoms and i have take a pregnancy test, and both showed up negative. how soon can a test check if there is hcg levels. i'm due for period today, and still nothing. i'm never late.

yan Jan 18, 2015 06:10:41 AM ET

I had my period on jan 6, 2015 until jan 9, 2015. me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on jan 10th, 11th and jan 15th. but, ii started taking pills as of jan 11th, until today. could i be pregnant? thank you.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 36 Next >>

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?