You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? > Comments

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

Blessed Mar 13, 2018 04:18:22 PM ET

I had unprotected sex then took posting 2 on the third day two weeks after i had my period came in due time but was very light. it's about a month now. i've been tested malaria positive. could it be that i'm pregnant? please help me.

Hannah Feb 19, 2018 05:12:17 PM ET

So, i have irregular periods. i have not had a period since january 5. i tested last week but it was negative and i'm keeping in mind that due to my irregular periods i don't know when i ovulate or will get my period. yesterday and the day before i had some light pink spotting when i wiped and some light cramping but not barely as bad as with my af. the spotting has stopped. could this be implantation bleeding or just some spotting?

Jully Jan 24, 2018 09:42:46 PM ET

I had an abortion and two weeks after i have these signs; frequent urination and my tummy enlarges. does this mean i am still pregnant?

Amber Jan 12, 2018 08:30:02 PM ET

So, i had a period a week and a half before i slept with my new boyfriend. 3 weeks later and i had a light period for 2 days, not the usual 5. i'm going to the toilet more and feeling a little sick at night! could this be anything?

Guest Dec 17, 2017 09:54:13 PM ET

So, my last.cycle was nov 19th. i'm due today 12/19, but haven't started. that's not normal for me, i'm normally right on time. been tired, constipated, just noticed i have to use the bathroom more and there is white discharge, no itching. also i have this constant headache and some mild cramping. any chance i could be pregnant?

Xiluva Dec 6, 2017 02:25:06 AM ET

I last had my period on the 26-32 october. i and my hubby, we've been trying for a baby lately. so we decided to it everyday. so i missed for november and then i started experiencing tiredness, dark yellow urine, breast tenderness, i'm starting to be sexually inactive and nausea at anytime during the day. is there any chance that i could be pregnant?

Guest Nov 10, 2017 06:50:59 PM ET

I had intercourse with my partner (unprotected), 2-3 days after, i experienced frequent urination. what does it mean? thanks.

Guest Nov 20, 2017 05:32:53 PM ET

Watch for signs of a urinary tract infection.

tonto Nov 10, 2017 06:58:29 AM ET

Hey, i have been ttc for three years with no luck. my last period was a month ago then, yesterday i noticed a small amount of light bleeding come out wen wiping and it reminded me that i've been urinating more then usual. can i be pregnant?

Daisy Hively Nov 1, 2017 02:59:37 PM ET

I've been having to pee constantly and i just recently started to spot but, i shouldn't be starting for another month. but, the home test that i took was negative.

Proud mommy Nov 4, 2017 04:58:11 PM ET

Try again, it's best to wait 5 days after your missed period. if it is still coming up negative, go to the doctors and take a blood test.

Joy Oct 27, 2017 02:41:31 PM ET

I'm very hormonal over everything and the last couple of days i've had to pee a lot. could i be pregnant?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 45 Next >>

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?