You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? > Comments

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

K Jun 24, 2018 04:25:52 AM ET

I had my period a week back but before then i noticed this frequent urge to pee immediately after sex, what do you think it means?

thandie May 24, 2018 05:14:13 AM ET

I have the signs of pregnancy butt, the urine test still shows negative .

Guest Jul 24, 2018 05:25:14 AM ET

Have you checked for uti or hormone imbalance?

christine May 5, 2018 05:28:21 AM ET

Had mymectomy and haven't conceived.

Guest Apr 28, 2018 12:10:37 AM ET

Can u have a withdrawal period and still pregnant

jane Apr 26, 2018 06:27:59 AM ET

I had intercourse with a guy and two hours later i started having cramps that have gone for more than a week now. am i pp?

Kelly P Apr 21, 2018 02:24:06 AM ET

I've been on the repo for about 4 years now but, missed my shot on march 22. i have been having unprotected sex but, i took a few tests, all said negative. my nipples are tender and my breast feel larger. could i be pregnant?

Blessed Mar 13, 2018 04:18:22 PM ET

I had unprotected sex then took posting 2 on the third day two weeks after i had my period came in due time but was very light. it's about a month now. i've been tested malaria positive. could it be that i'm pregnant? please help me.

Hannah Feb 19, 2018 05:12:17 PM ET

So, i have irregular periods. i have not had a period since january 5. i tested last week but it was negative and i'm keeping in mind that due to my irregular periods i don't know when i ovulate or will get my period. yesterday and the day before i had some light pink spotting when i wiped and some light cramping but not barely as bad as with my af. the spotting has stopped. could this be implantation bleeding or just some spotting?

Jully Jan 24, 2018 09:42:46 PM ET

I had an abortion and two weeks after i have these signs; frequent urination and my tummy enlarges. does this mean i am still pregnant?

Amber Jan 12, 2018 08:30:02 PM ET

So, i had a period a week and a half before i slept with my new boyfriend. 3 weeks later and i had a light period for 2 days, not the usual 5. i'm going to the toilet more and feeling a little sick at night! could this be anything?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 46 Next >>

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?