You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? > Comments

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

Kiki Guinda Sep 17, 2014 04:32:11 PM ET

Hey, last two months i started spotting between periods, never done that before. this month too, but heavier this time, also started feeling pain/cramps in the pelvic/groin area at that time, and for about two days i had very frequent urination, but that stopped. the week before, i got pains in my left breast that went away after a few days. they come back sometimes, but only briefly. when those pains are not there, the breast does not feel painful or tender at all. the nipple does still seem to stick out a tad bit more than the other one. still have the groin pain today, but it's just there, nothing causes or exacerbates it, and it's not that painful, just its presence is somewhat alarming. i have my periods regularly starting on the 1st or 2nd. my bf and i have never had sex, nor have we touched in those areas, though sometimes we have had somewhat close proximity. we have never gotten undressed, and he has never ejaculated... but is there any way i could somehow have gotten pregnant by accident? :s the most recent times we've been together were july 14, august 15, and august 30.

laura Sep 15, 2014 11:42:30 AM ET

I had my period last month, but normally it's heavy and lasts for 7 days. last month i only bled for 5 days and it wasn't like my normal period. i've had frequent urination, and my areola is brown. can i be pregnant??

Mary Sep 13, 2014 03:55:09 AM ET

Ovulation can occur from 12 to 16 days before your period if you have a 21 day cycle.

sithi Sep 10, 2014 10:43:08 PM ET

My last period was on 18 sept. i took clomid and had sex about 3 times between day 10 to 20. i started having cramps and leg pain since day 19 onwards. no period yet. is this sign of pregnancy, or sign of next period? any advice please??? i wish i'm pregnant though.

Mary Sep 13, 2014 03:51:02 AM ET

Cramps can be an early sign of pregnancy, but i don't know about the leg pain. wait 2 weeks after your missed period to test. if you are hoping to get pregnant, start taking prenatal vitamins to prepare your body.

fatima Sep 8, 2014 05:37:52 AM ET

My period started on the 22nd of august. i'm trying to conceive. i had sex on 1 sept and onwards. my due date of period is 22 oct. now on 6 sept, my breasts became sore. that never happened before. also, frequent urination. i am worried about the reason. are these not very early signs? i think its too early.

Karen Sep 7, 2014 10:14:39 AM ET

I have been back on depo since my youngest son was born he's almost 2. i was 2 weeks late for the shot before last and just a week late for the last one. i know it takes a while to conceive after the shot but with my 1st son i was on it for 4 years and the doctor told me it would be a while before i got pregnant but my cycle came back immediately after i was off and i was pregnant within 1 month of stopping the injections. when i was late for my shot i got a pt but it was negative. now i have been more tired than ever, having very frequent urination, and yesterday at dinner i got nauseous after i smelled something. could i be pregnant?

sia Sep 6, 2014 11:35:36 AM ET

Hey my last period was the 8/12th of last month and it last five days. it ended on the 8/17th and now its the 6th, and my cycles is back on. it's real light and my breast are very sore. i took a test on wednesday on 9/3, and it said negative.

Guest Sep 5, 2014 07:23:44 AM ET

My lmp was 10 weeks ago tomorrow, and i normally menstruate every 4.5-5.5 weeks. i have been super tired, nauseous, moody, etc, etc. today i had very light pink (and then light brown) spotting when i wiped. no cramping with it. i have done about 4 hpts, the last one yesterday, and all have been negative. could i be pregnant? has anyone experienced this?

Monica Sep 4, 2014 04:17:27 AM ET

My last period was aug 4-11, and my ovulation calendar said i was fertile from the 14-17. it said i ovulate on the 18th. i had unprotected sex on the 16th. two days before ovulation, aug 21 i had pinkish blood when i wiped, but then it went away after awhile. the next day, aug 22, i wiped and it was red. i was spotting, but no pad was needed after next day. it completely went away. now it's sept 2, and i began spotting again. on sept 3, it was a little more blood than the day before but wasn't a heavy flow. my expected period isn't suppose to be until sept 4! could i be pregnant?

Guest Aug 31, 2014 06:53:12 AM ET

I menstruated on july 4, and had sex july 31. i menstruated the following day which was august 1st, but am now worried because i feel i should have started another. also, i experienced some kind of unusual discharge after that august 1st period and the period was heavy too.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 Next >>

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?