You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? > Comments

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

Guest Nov 10, 2017 06:50:59 PM ET

I had intercourse with my partner (unprotected), 2-3 days after, i experienced frequent urination. what does it mean? thanks.

tonto Nov 10, 2017 06:58:29 AM ET

Hey, i have been ttc for three years with no luck. my last period was a month ago then, yesterday i noticed a small amount of light bleeding come out wen wiping and it reminded me that i've been urinating more then usual. can i be pregnant?

Daisy Hively Nov 1, 2017 02:59:37 PM ET

I've been having to pee constantly and i just recently started to spot but, i shouldn't be starting for another month. but, the home test that i took was negative.

Proud mommy Nov 4, 2017 04:58:11 PM ET

Try again, it's best to wait 5 days after your missed period. if it is still coming up negative, go to the doctors and take a blood test.

Joy Oct 27, 2017 02:41:31 PM ET

I'm very hormonal over everything and the last couple of days i've had to pee a lot. could i be pregnant?

Guest Oct 27, 2017 09:02:49 AM ET

My period was on the 12th, now i feel hungry all the time and i feel dizziness and bad headaches. does that mean i could be pregnant? please help.

Guest Oct 25, 2017 02:18:43 PM ET

Best way to find out is to buy first response hpt or any other and take a test preferably after your period was due as you can't answer if someone is pregnant through symptoms. it stops the worrying.

Kelsey Sep 26, 2017 07:01:51 PM ET

I'm on nexplanon, but have haf sore nipples and have to be frequently. i'm also breaking out and my skin feels oily lately. is their a chance i can be pregnant?

Tiffany Sep 19, 2017 07:33:47 PM ET

I had my tubes tied oct 2016. didn't get my period back untill june, i had 2 periods after but i wonder if there is a chance i'm pregnant. i have been peeing more than normal today and my cervix was very open yesterday and i had unprotected sex the night before and the whole weekend kind of worried because i had my tubes tied but never went to my follow up appointment.

madi Sep 19, 2017 11:23:04 AM ET

I am on microgestin fe 1/20. i take it to control my cramps and periods. the way i take the pills is 3 months with no period (i don't take the red placebo pills) and the 4th month i have my period (i take the red pills). i was on an antiobiotic that cancelled out my birth control and had sex about a week after stopping the medication. i had sex everyday for one week. i was supposed to have my period 2 weeks after i had sex and it never came. it has now been a week and a half since i was supposed to have my period. i am having morning sickness, extremely nauseated, headaches, cramps, and sore breasts. could i be pregnant?

Guest Sep 19, 2017 07:29:03 PM ET

Yes, very likely.

Guest 2 Oct 1, 2017 08:39:37 PM ET

I got pregnant on microgestin. take a test.

KMM Sep 17, 2017 01:13:49 AM ET

I've been urinating a lot more than usual for the past 4 days and my nipples are sensitive but when i took a test it was negative. so i took another one it was also negative, i'm going to wait another week to take another test. is there a chance i'm still pregnant even though the tests said i'm not?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 44 Next >>

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?