You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? > Comments

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

Tiffany Sep 19, 2017 07:33:47 PM ET

I had my tubes tied oct 2016. didn't get my period back untill june, i had 2 periods after but i wonder if there is a chance i'm pregnant. i have been peeing more than normal today and my cervix was very open yesterday and i had unprotected sex the night before and the whole weekend kind of worried because i had my tubes tied but never went to my follow up appointment.

madi Sep 19, 2017 11:23:04 AM ET

I am on microgestin fe 1/20. i take it to control my cramps and periods. the way i take the pills is 3 months with no period (i don't take the red placebo pills) and the 4th month i have my period (i take the red pills). i was on an antiobiotic that cancelled out my birth control and had sex about a week after stopping the medication. i had sex everyday for one week. i was supposed to have my period 2 weeks after i had sex and it never came. it has now been a week and a half since i was supposed to have my period. i am having morning sickness, extremely nauseated, headaches, cramps, and sore breasts. could i be pregnant?

Guest Sep 19, 2017 07:29:03 PM ET

Yes, very likely.

KMM Sep 17, 2017 01:13:49 AM ET

I've been urinating a lot more than usual for the past 4 days and my nipples are sensitive but when i took a test it was negative. so i took another one it was also negative, i'm going to wait another week to take another test. is there a chance i'm still pregnant even though the tests said i'm not?

Evonne Jul 25, 2017 10:11:58 PM ET

I go to the restroom often and i get back pain and my stomach is always growling like if i haven't eaten for days.... could i be pregnant?

Gina Jul 7, 2017 12:08:31 PM ET

When i go pee lately it's like dribble dribble tingly feeling. what could that mean? today i went 5 times within an hour, last 2 times there was some blood when i wiped.

Ashley Jul 10, 2017 09:37:23 PM ET

Sounds like a urinary tract infection. you would need to see a dr and get meds for it.

winnie May 12, 2017 04:32:40 AM ET

My period ended on the 6th and i had sex on the 8th.....most of the time i feel like falling down when i happen to stand...i am worried that i am pregnant... help me.

Rachel Sep 5, 2017 11:48:36 PM ET

That would be too soon to conceive. although nothing is impossible i guess. but, normally ovulation doesn't happen until roughly a week after your period ends.

Muna May 5, 2017 11:10:56 AM ET

My period was 4/april. i had sex on the 24th and 25th. i took the morning after pill but until now 5/05 i didn't have a period and i'm experiencing lower back pain .tenderness on my breasts and wee a lot. help i'm scared to take a test.

Nika May 1, 2017 08:59:30 PM ET

I found out i was pregnant by hpt on 3/25, but baby was ectopic and i had surgery on 4/7 to remove the left tube. i had sex after the bleeding stopped, and i felt ok to do so. i haven't gotten a period yet, but i am experiencing some of the same symptoms i had before. my breasts are swollen, i had a terrible sinus infection the other day, and i just don't know what to think. is there a possibility that i'm pregnant?

Nandu Sep 16, 2017 02:23:34 AM ET

Are u pregnant?

Catherine Apr 20, 2017 07:04:44 PM ET

I have been having frequent urination for about a week now. is there a possibility that i might be pregnant?

Misty Jun 26, 2017 08:11:57 PM ET

I'm having the same problem at night. i go to the bathroom all during the night.

Margie Aug 30, 2017 06:47:40 AM ET

I'm having the same problem. could i be pregnant?

oluwaseun Apr 13, 2017 05:28:07 PM ET

My last period was on march 8th. i had sex from the 20th until the 25th of march and i missed my period in april already. i feel weak, dizzy, crampy sore breasts, high temperature, and nausea. please could it be pregnancy?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 43 Next >>

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?