You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? > Comments

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

Talisa Horton Nov 20, 2014 04:36:05 PM ET

Hello, i recently had sex and it didn't seem as if the condom broke. however, i'm having symptoms. what do i do?

Guest Nov 20, 2014 05:23:17 AM ET

I had my period on the 18th of october, and now, my breasts are paining me. am i pregnant?

Guest Nov 17, 2014 08:15:26 AM ET

How long should i wait before i take a pregnancy test? the only symptoms of pregnancy i have is tender boobs and i'm peeing more.

dymond Nov 14, 2014 04:00:35 PM ET

I had unprotected sex with my husband last month, and my period had not come. i've been urinating a lot. i took two tests, both were negative, but could i be pregnant?

cassandra Nov 10, 2014 11:44:58 AM ET

I am not sure if i am pregnant or not. i get so tired, lazy, and my tummy is bloated, constipated and growing. i haven't missed my period and there is no tenderness in my breast. please help.

Guest Nov 5, 2014 07:32:42 PM ET

Hi. i had sex and the condom broke on saturday, october 25th, 2014. i started bleeding just like a normal period on the following monday. i took a plan b on tuesday. it was just like a normal period. it was very heavy then it got lighter and lasted for precisely 7 days, just like my regular period. could i be pregnant?

Guest Nov 5, 2014 01:29:54 AM ET

Hello. i am 25, and i had my tubes cut 2 years ago. recently, i stopped taking bc pills after taking them for a year to control bleeding due to endometriosis. i have every pregnancy symptom i can think of (tender breasts, pressure above pelvic, hot flashes, slight nausea, and an urge to pee more often). i was wondering if anyone has ever heard of getting pregnant after being "fixed". this seems impossible, but i feel very pregnant. i am not due for af for 4 more days, so it's too early to test, and i feel silly even considering it.

Rissa Nov 11, 2014 08:56:56 PM ET

You're not as crazy as you think! my mom had her tubes tied after i was born and then 10 years later, got pregnant again with my brother! i would get a test just to make sure.

sal Nov 13, 2014 02:18:16 PM ET

It's actually very possible. a friend of mine's mother was "fixed" and her youngest child was my age at the time (this was during my senior year in high school). anyway, my point being, her mom got pregnant, so age and the fact she had her tubes tied were both things one would assume would make conception much harder. none the less, she had a beautiful healthy baby!!

Guest Nov 4, 2014 11:33:14 AM ET

Hi. on the 25th of oct, which was the day i was ovulating, my partner and i had sex about 4 times in one night. my period is 28 days and is due tomorrow, but today i have had some spotting, which is a pinkish brownish color. is there a chance i am pregnant?

Guest Nov 5, 2014 03:04:14 PM ET

It could be implantation bleeding, or just a slow start to your period. if bleeding seems very unusual than your normal period, take a test. it's not to early to test now. i personally had bleeding off and on my first trimester with my first child.

Raphaelle Oct 22, 2014 01:47:27 AM ET

Good day. i just need to clarify my situation right now. ok, so here it goes. last oct 11, 2014 i had an unprotected sex (pull out method) 3 times, that day was "supposed-to-be" my 2nd day period, meaning that i had sex on my expected period. today, oct 22, 2014, 11 days after sex, i still haven't gotten my period, but have no spotting, no sore breast, no cramping and other signs of pregnancy. my cycle, per my period tracker, is 35 days on average, i didn't get my period last august either, and i also had sex on july 27 (after my last period for july). i had a period on sept 4 to sept 7, which was a 44 days cycle from july 26. would you know what am i experiencing right now? i haven't tried a hpt yet. it might be too early for it i think. i have always experience long menstrual cycles, even before i had sex.

Kim Oct 14, 2014 11:10:06 PM ET

Question. i recently had a miscarriage. however, the past few weeks i have noticed what appears to be a baby bump. i have been extremely tired, dizzy, light headed, nauseous, and my stomach feels heavy at times. i have not missed a period, and tests come out negative. am i pregnant, or have wild imagination?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 Next >>

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?