You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? > Comments

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion | Page 10

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

baby j Jan 15, 2015 11:41:46 PM ET

You all could be pregnant. i wish all of you ladies luck. my period is supposed to come on january 21, 2015. could i get pregnant before my period starts? i am having severe lower back pains.

Cutie Jan 15, 2015 01:08:06 AM ET

I had my last period on dec 29th. me and my boyfriend had sex the on the 8th and 10th of jan. i have 3 symptoms of early pregnancy. can i be pregnant?

charmaine Jan 14, 2015 01:51:27 PM ET

I have been peeing more than normal. ccan i be pregnant?

crissy Jan 14, 2015 10:13:06 AM ET

So, i have irregular periods. in early december, my period came late. then, i had unprotected sex one day before ovulation, and came on my period two days later for 5 days. then, 6 days later, i'm bleeding somewhat heavy, but not like a period tho. could i be pregnant?

tete Jan 13, 2015 10:06:56 PM ET

I made a typo on my last post. i meant that i got a positive test on jan 14th, not the 24th.

tete Jan 13, 2015 10:05:20 PM ET

Hi. i had my period on dec 15th, and had unprotected sex on dec 24th and dec 29th. i have a regular 28 day cycle, and my period was due on jan 13th. i took a test on jan 24th, and it came out positive. i'm pregnant!!

advsneh Jan 12, 2015 05:00:32 AM ET

I had my period on december 27,2014 and we have been having sex every alternate day from january 6, 2015. could i be pregnant by now?

shawntae Jan 10, 2015 04:25:38 PM ET

My period came on dec 30th, and my period went off on jan 6th. i had unprotected sex on jan 8th. mostly, i had irregular periods all last year, but at the end of 2014, my period came. on jan 10th my nipples became sore. can i be pregnant?

candy Jan 9, 2015 10:05:48 PM ET

I got my period on december 10, 2014, and i had unprotected sex on january 4th and january 5th 2015. could i be pregnant?

Alina Jan 9, 2015 08:52:12 PM ET

I had my period on december 24th, and had unprotected sex on jan 3rd. could i be pregnant?

<< 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 44 Next >>

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?