You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? > Comments

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion | Page 10

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

rinkie Jan 20, 2015 09:35:39 PM ET

I had my period on the 28th of dec. i was ovulating on the 10th. i had sex on the 8th through the 10th, and now i feel uncomfortable. it is possible to be pregnant?

bec10 Jan 19, 2015 02:01:21 AM ET

I had my last period on 19th dec 2014. i had unprotected sex on the 5th of january with my ex. i have symptoms and i have take a pregnancy test, and both showed up negative. how soon can a test check if there is hcg levels. i'm due for period today, and still nothing. i'm never late.

yan Jan 18, 2015 06:10:41 AM ET

I had my period on jan 6, 2015 until jan 9, 2015. me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on jan 10th, 11th and jan 15th. but, ii started taking pills as of jan 11th, until today. could i be pregnant? thank you.

Shante Jan 16, 2015 10:00:26 PM ET

I came on my period december 31, 2014 and came off january 6, 2015. i had sex two day before my ovulation, and i had sex on my ovulation day. could i be pregnant or not? how long would i have to wait to take a pregnancy test??

Nicky Jan 16, 2015 06:42:27 PM ET

I had my period on the 27th of dec until the 31st. my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex on the 1st of january. now, i'm feeling lower back pain, and i'm always tired. could i be pregnant?

ronnex Jan 16, 2015 10:30:35 AM ET

Hi. i always have my period on the 6th or 7th day of the month, and have missed it for 9 days now. does this mean that i am pregnant?

baby j Jan 15, 2015 11:41:46 PM ET

You all could be pregnant. i wish all of you ladies luck. my period is supposed to come on january 21, 2015. could i get pregnant before my period starts? i am having severe lower back pains.

Cutie Jan 15, 2015 01:08:06 AM ET

I had my last period on dec 29th. me and my boyfriend had sex the on the 8th and 10th of jan. i have 3 symptoms of early pregnancy. can i be pregnant?

charmaine Jan 14, 2015 01:51:27 PM ET

I have been peeing more than normal. ccan i be pregnant?

crissy Jan 14, 2015 10:13:06 AM ET

So, i have irregular periods. in early december, my period came late. then, i had unprotected sex one day before ovulation, and came on my period two days later for 5 days. then, 6 days later, i'm bleeding somewhat heavy, but not like a period tho. could i be pregnant?

<< 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 44 Next >>

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?