You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? > Comments

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion | Page 11

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

candy Jan 9, 2015 10:05:48 PM ET

I got my period on december 10, 2014, and i had unprotected sex on january 4th and january 5th 2015. could i be pregnant?

Alina Jan 9, 2015 08:52:12 PM ET

I had my period on december 24th, and had unprotected sex on jan 3rd. could i be pregnant?

Guest Jan 8, 2015 10:52:02 PM ET

Hi. is it possible i am pregnant? i saw my period on the 28th of december, and it finished on the 31st of december. i had sex on the 6th and 7th of january, unprotected.

Guest Jan 8, 2015 03:55:17 PM ET

I had my period on november 28th. it's now january 8th. am i pregnant?

mtirele Jan 8, 2015 01:49:34 AM ET

I had my period on the 19th of december until the 24th of december. i had unprotected sex on the 29th of december. now, i am having lower abdominal pains, and am having something like period, but it's very dark and thick in color. could this be pregnancy?

Susan Jan 7, 2015 08:21:04 PM ET

I had my period from the 16th to the 20th of december. my boyfriend and i had sex on december 19th and then on the 24th, 25th, 28th 31st, and january 1st. my period is not due until january 16th. i haven't had any signs of being pregnant. could i be pregnant? my period is regular.

Faith Jan 7, 2015 01:25:12 AM ET

Hi. the first date of my last period was on dec 27, 2014. it lasted for 5 days. my husband and i had unprotected sex, as we are trying to conceive, on jan 4, 2015. could i possibly be pregnant? thanks.

magda Jan 5, 2015 01:59:49 PM ET

I had my period on dec 23, on dec 27 and jan 2. my husband and i had unprotected sex. could i be pregnant?

cerria Jan 5, 2015 01:59:55 AM ET

I had sex on dec 2, and i was supposed to get my period on dec 15th. that was 2 weeks ago. am i pregnant?

sizy Jan 4, 2015 04:15:33 AM ET

I had sex on the 28th december, and i am now having periods on the 3rd of january. can i be pregnant?

crystal Jan 8, 2015 12:14:03 PM ET

I had sex the same day as you, and started bleeding the same day, as you and it was implantation bleeding. i got a positive test yesterday, so probably.

<< 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 44 Next >>

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?