You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? > Comments

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion | Page 11

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

shamie Dec 31, 2014 08:16:05 PM ET

My period came on nov 20th, and i had unprotected sex on the 27th. i haven't had a period in december. could i be pregnant?

Guest Dec 31, 2014 06:48:15 PM ET

I had my period a week before christmas and my period only last for 5 days. me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on the 5th day of my period. it's been almost 2 weeks now, and i have been having a few symptoms like lower backache, fatigued, mood swings, tender nipples, dull cramps, and my sense of smell a little stronger. but, i haven't felt nauseated and haven't had morning sickness

sandra Dec 31, 2014 08:32:23 AM ET

I had my last period on the 22nd of november. could i be pregnant?

Guest Jan 1, 2015 08:53:19 AM ET

My last period was on the 28th of nov. i took a test on the 27th of dec, and it was positive. so, yes you could be pregnant!

Guest Dec 31, 2014 03:20:52 AM ET

My period was on nov 24th, and i had unprotected sex on the 9th. but, it was my first time, and it hurt me too much, so we stopped. now my period is late. whats going on? someone please help.

moya Dec 30, 2014 10:07:31 AM ET

My last period was on dec 6th and i had sex on the 13th. now it's dec 29th, and i don't see anymore period. can i be pregnant?

Danielle dec 29 Dec 29, 2014 06:48:11 PM ET

I had my period on dec 15th, and i'm back to bleeding. could i be pregnant?

Nancy Dec 28, 2014 09:19:50 PM ET

If i had my menses on november 29, and had sex on dec 13th, can i be pregnant?

ana Dec 27, 2014 12:22:46 PM ET

I had sex in october, and i got my period in november, but it skipped december. my tummy has been feeling sick. maybe it's the stomach flu. help??

lily Dec 26, 2014 05:40:41 AM ET

I'm on provera 5mg, twice a day. i took it 5-7 days late as i was out of town and did not take it along. my period normally starts on the 16th of every month, today is the 26th, and no period. i'm tired all the time and have to pee a lot. could i be pregnant? i had unprotected sex before and after taking the provera. i took a pregnancy test 3 days ago, and it was negative. please advise.

Tiffany J. Dec 22, 2014 06:10:00 PM ET

I had my last period on dec 7th, and have been having unprotected sex from dec 17th to the 21st. could i be pregnant?

shari29 Dec 28, 2014 01:29:43 PM ET

Hi tiffany, i am also very curious if i am pregnant. my last period was on the 5th of dec, and i also had unprotected sex from 17th to the 21st. i've been having light cramps during the last two days but bfn so far. keep me posted how it goes.

<< 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 43 Next >>

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?