You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? > Comments

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion | Page 11

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

tete Jan 13, 2015 10:06:56 PM ET

I made a typo on my last post. i meant that i got a positive test on jan 14th, not the 24th.

tete Jan 13, 2015 10:05:20 PM ET

Hi. i had my period on dec 15th, and had unprotected sex on dec 24th and dec 29th. i have a regular 28 day cycle, and my period was due on jan 13th. i took a test on jan 24th, and it came out positive. i'm pregnant!!

advsneh Jan 12, 2015 05:00:32 AM ET

I had my period on december 27,2014 and we have been having sex every alternate day from january 6, 2015. could i be pregnant by now?

shawntae Jan 10, 2015 04:25:38 PM ET

My period came on dec 30th, and my period went off on jan 6th. i had unprotected sex on jan 8th. mostly, i had irregular periods all last year, but at the end of 2014, my period came. on jan 10th my nipples became sore. can i be pregnant?

candy Jan 9, 2015 10:05:48 PM ET

I got my period on december 10, 2014, and i had unprotected sex on january 4th and january 5th 2015. could i be pregnant?

Alina Jan 9, 2015 08:52:12 PM ET

I had my period on december 24th, and had unprotected sex on jan 3rd. could i be pregnant?

Guest Jan 8, 2015 10:52:02 PM ET

Hi. is it possible i am pregnant? i saw my period on the 28th of december, and it finished on the 31st of december. i had sex on the 6th and 7th of january, unprotected.

Guest Jan 8, 2015 03:55:17 PM ET

I had my period on november 28th. it's now january 8th. am i pregnant?

mtirele Jan 8, 2015 01:49:34 AM ET

I had my period on the 19th of december until the 24th of december. i had unprotected sex on the 29th of december. now, i am having lower abdominal pains, and am having something like period, but it's very dark and thick in color. could this be pregnancy?

Susan Jan 7, 2015 08:21:04 PM ET

I had my period from the 16th to the 20th of december. my boyfriend and i had sex on december 19th and then on the 24th, 25th, 28th 31st, and january 1st. my period is not due until january 16th. i haven't had any signs of being pregnant. could i be pregnant? my period is regular.

<< 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 44 Next >>

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?