You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? > Comments

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion | Page 12

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

abby Dec 21, 2014 12:37:57 PM ET

I had unprotected sex on the 10th of december. today is the 21st, and my period hasn't come yet. i took a pregnancy text and it shows negative. help please.

kimberly Dec 27, 2014 04:31:28 AM ET

Maybe you should go to the doctor, or maybe your period changed. but, if you are pregnant, congrats!

sim Dec 21, 2014 12:11:33 AM ET

I started my period on nov 21st, and i had unprotected sex on nov 12th, dec 18th, 19th, and 20th. i didn't have a period on dec 21, and it has been 30 days.

jesica Dec 17, 2014 06:19:41 PM ET

I had my period last month on nov 15th, and sex on the 22nd of nov, protected. and on the 9th of dec unprotected. until now, i didn't get my periods, and there is no sign of pregnancy.

Robinson Dec 13, 2014 09:18:34 AM ET

It has been five weeks and two days since my period. i tested last week and early this week. i'm pretty sure they were negative. but, i'm having a lot of the symptoms, especially frequent urination for no reason!!!! please help. is it to early for a positive result?

rebecca Dec 12, 2014 10:11:19 AM ET

Can i get pregnant while breastfeeding?

rebecca Dec 12, 2014 10:10:10 AM ET

I started my period in the beginning of dec. on the 10th, i had unprotected sex. then, today the 12th, i had light pink blood when i wiped. could i be pregnant that fast and have spotting? also, my left ovary hurts a little.

Darcy Dec 10, 2014 04:52:25 AM ET

My boyfriend and i had sex, but it was unprotected and he didn't climax inside me. today is the day that my period was supposed to come but it hasn't. help.

Kaye Dec 9, 2014 07:49:11 PM ET

Hi all. i'm experiencing what i think are very early pregnancy symptoms: really sore tender breasts, really tired all the time, and emotional, but i've had three negative tests. today is first day of my missed period. i'm feeling like something is happening in my tummy! pregnant or pms? help!

anonymous Dec 9, 2014 10:51:12 AM ET

Hi. i recently have been having sex regularly with my boyfriend. we've been trying for about 2-3 months, and i'm still not pregnant. do you have any advice that can help me out? thanks.

Kimberly Dec 27, 2014 04:34:48 AM ET

I've been in your situation where i just gave up and didn't feel like having sex. i guess i still had some of his sperm, and know i'm pregnant and so happy. don't give up. keep on trying. :)

roma Dec 9, 2014 12:49:54 AM ET

I had unprotected sex on nov 19th, 21st and 23rd. my period was due on december 7th, but on december 4th i experienced bleeding which lasted for two days. today i took a hpt and it was negative, but i'm experiencing pregnancy symptoms.

<< 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 43 Next >>

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?