You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? > Comments

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion | Page 12

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

magda Jan 5, 2015 01:59:49 PM ET

I had my period on dec 23, on dec 27 and jan 2. my husband and i had unprotected sex. could i be pregnant?

cerria Jan 5, 2015 01:59:55 AM ET

I had sex on dec 2, and i was supposed to get my period on dec 15th. that was 2 weeks ago. am i pregnant?

sizy Jan 4, 2015 04:15:33 AM ET

I had sex on the 28th december, and i am now having periods on the 3rd of january. can i be pregnant?

crystal Jan 8, 2015 12:14:03 PM ET

I had sex the same day as you, and started bleeding the same day, as you and it was implantation bleeding. i got a positive test yesterday, so probably.

keke Jan 3, 2015 01:57:34 AM ET

I had my period on december 19th, and i got off my period on december 26th. i had sex on december 29th and january 2nd. could i have ovulated still? me and my fiance are trying to have a baby.

shamie Dec 31, 2014 08:16:05 PM ET

My period came on nov 20th, and i had unprotected sex on the 27th. i haven't had a period in december. could i be pregnant?

Guest Dec 31, 2014 06:48:15 PM ET

I had my period a week before christmas and my period only last for 5 days. me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on the 5th day of my period. it's been almost 2 weeks now, and i have been having a few symptoms like lower backache, fatigued, mood swings, tender nipples, dull cramps, and my sense of smell a little stronger. but, i haven't felt nauseated and haven't had morning sickness

sandra Dec 31, 2014 08:32:23 AM ET

I had my last period on the 22nd of november. could i be pregnant?

Guest Jan 1, 2015 08:53:19 AM ET

My last period was on the 28th of nov. i took a test on the 27th of dec, and it was positive. so, yes you could be pregnant!

Guest Dec 31, 2014 03:20:52 AM ET

My period was on nov 24th, and i had unprotected sex on the 9th. but, it was my first time, and it hurt me too much, so we stopped. now my period is late. whats going on? someone please help.

moya Dec 30, 2014 10:07:31 AM ET

My last period was on dec 6th and i had sex on the 13th. now it's dec 29th, and i don't see anymore period. can i be pregnant?

Danielle dec 29 Dec 29, 2014 06:48:11 PM ET

I had my period on dec 15th, and i'm back to bleeding. could i be pregnant?

<< 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 44 Next >>

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?