You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? > Comments

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion | Page 14

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

Nancy Dec 28, 2014 09:19:50 PM ET

If i had my menses on november 29, and had sex on dec 13th, can i be pregnant?

ana Dec 27, 2014 12:22:46 PM ET

I had sex in october, and i got my period in november, but it skipped december. my tummy has been feeling sick. maybe it's the stomach flu. help??

lily Dec 26, 2014 05:40:41 AM ET

I'm on provera 5mg, twice a day. i took it 5-7 days late as i was out of town and did not take it along. my period normally starts on the 16th of every month, today is the 26th, and no period. i'm tired all the time and have to pee a lot. could i be pregnant? i had unprotected sex before and after taking the provera. i took a pregnancy test 3 days ago, and it was negative. please advise.

Tiffany J. Dec 22, 2014 06:10:00 PM ET

I had my last period on dec 7th, and have been having unprotected sex from dec 17th to the 21st. could i be pregnant?

shari29 Dec 28, 2014 01:29:43 PM ET

Hi tiffany, i am also very curious if i am pregnant. my last period was on the 5th of dec, and i also had unprotected sex from 17th to the 21st. i've been having light cramps during the last two days but bfn so far. keep me posted how it goes.

abby Dec 21, 2014 12:37:57 PM ET

I had unprotected sex on the 10th of december. today is the 21st, and my period hasn't come yet. i took a pregnancy text and it shows negative. help please.

kimberly Dec 27, 2014 04:31:28 AM ET

Maybe you should go to the doctor, or maybe your period changed. but, if you are pregnant, congrats!

sim Dec 21, 2014 12:11:33 AM ET

I started my period on nov 21st, and i had unprotected sex on nov 12th, dec 18th, 19th, and 20th. i didn't have a period on dec 21, and it has been 30 days.

jesica Dec 17, 2014 06:19:41 PM ET

I had my period last month on nov 15th, and sex on the 22nd of nov, protected. and on the 9th of dec unprotected. until now, i didn't get my periods, and there is no sign of pregnancy.

Robinson Dec 13, 2014 09:18:34 AM ET

It has been five weeks and two days since my period. i tested last week and early this week. i'm pretty sure they were negative. but, i'm having a lot of the symptoms, especially frequent urination for no reason!!!! please help. is it to early for a positive result?

rebecca Dec 12, 2014 10:11:19 AM ET

Can i get pregnant while breastfeeding?

rebecca Dec 12, 2014 10:10:10 AM ET

I started my period in the beginning of dec. on the 10th, i had unprotected sex. then, today the 12th, i had light pink blood when i wiped. could i be pregnant that fast and have spotting? also, my left ovary hurts a little.

<< 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 45 Next >>

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?