You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? > Comments

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion | Page 14

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

roma Dec 9, 2014 12:49:54 AM ET

I had unprotected sex on nov 19th, 21st and 23rd. my period was due on december 7th, but on december 4th i experienced bleeding which lasted for two days. today i took a hpt and it was negative, but i'm experiencing pregnancy symptoms.

Guest Dec 8, 2014 09:50:50 PM ET

Hey. me and my boyfriend never use protection, and i had a period (well at least i thought it was a period) in november. it was supposed to start that sunday, but it didn't. it ended up starting the next day, but it ended two days later. now it's december, and my period was supposed to start last week, but it didn't. my breast are very itchy. could i be pregnant!!??

jade Dec 8, 2014 02:50:46 AM ET

I had sex on the 12th of october, and condom broke. then, i got my period on the 20th of october and in november. both of them were normal, but i have been feeling nauseous. could i be pregnant?

Witty Dec 9, 2014 04:09:46 PM ET

-_- no

sabrina Dec 7, 2014 10:29:11 PM ET

So i have unprotected sex with my boyfriend, uhmm... often. well, i was put on an antibiotic in september, i'm on birth control but i didn't know (until i read online) that the antibiotics made the birth control not work. i haven't had my period since then. i've taken 3 tests, all negative. i have some signs. i'm just very confused. can someone please help me?

chriss Dec 5, 2014 12:34:59 PM ET

Okay, so i'm constipated, fatigued, nauseated, emotional, and began to have pink spotting. now, i'm bleeding about 6 days earlier than my menstrual was scheduled to show. i had a negative pregnancy test last week. what is going on with me?

Guest Dec 1, 2014 08:14:16 PM ET

Hello i need help bad. i had unprotected sex with my partner on the 20th of nov. i was supposed to have my period on the 22nd of nov, but i still haven't gotten it. i've got all pregnancy symptoms, but keep getting negative tests results. when should i test again? please help. i've had 2 kids already.

Guest Nov 30, 2014 09:09:14 PM ET

My boyfriend and i had sex on 11/29/14 and the condom broke. i was having my period during, but i'm not bleeding today. is there a chance i can get pregnant in the next few days?

Hh Dec 6, 2014 12:49:27 AM ET

No, you can't get pregnant while on your period.

Guest Dec 9, 2014 01:03:56 AM ET

It depends. i had all four of mine when my period was on. they said i produce more eggs than normal women. i'm too fertile. lol

Kayla Nov 29, 2014 05:08:40 PM ET

Me and my partner had sex about a month ago now, and i feel as though something's different. i'm due for my period today, but there's no signs of it coming. i don't have tender breasts but my areolas are a lot bigger then usual. my tummy feels cramped and tight with a butterfly feeling. it feels like something is moving every now and then, but not a lot. i have really bad lower back pain, and i've been really tired the last couple of days. am i pregnant or what?

Eli Nov 23, 2014 10:40:48 AM ET

I have put on 10 pounds in one month, and have been experiencing constipation for a week. i've been grumpy for two weeks. the nausea lasted for one week. two weeks ago, i was 3 weeks late for period. i have a negative pregnancy test. i don't have hot flashes at 49. i began menses at 17, and have a very light watery discharge. i am concerned, but i do not like running to doctors.

melissa Nov 22, 2014 04:17:51 PM ET

Hey, i am confused. i have taken two tests, and both were negative. the first day after having unprotected sex i started feeling different, and had experienced pregnancy symptoms. i need advice.

guest Dec 6, 2014 09:02:05 AM ET

It could be that you are pregnant. the test isn't 100% accurate, but the best time to take a pregnancy test is in the morning, because your body has higher hcg hormone levels in the morning, which is what the test measures, or looks for. the best way to find out is by seeing a doctor.

<< 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 44 Next >>

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?