You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? > Comments

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion | Page 15

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

Kayla Nov 29, 2014 05:08:40 PM ET

Me and my partner had sex about a month ago now, and i feel as though something's different. i'm due for my period today, but there's no signs of it coming. i don't have tender breasts but my areolas are a lot bigger then usual. my tummy feels cramped and tight with a butterfly feeling. it feels like something is moving every now and then, but not a lot. i have really bad lower back pain, and i've been really tired the last couple of days. am i pregnant or what?

Eli Nov 23, 2014 10:40:48 AM ET

I have put on 10 pounds in one month, and have been experiencing constipation for a week. i've been grumpy for two weeks. the nausea lasted for one week. two weeks ago, i was 3 weeks late for period. i have a negative pregnancy test. i don't have hot flashes at 49. i began menses at 17, and have a very light watery discharge. i am concerned, but i do not like running to doctors.

melissa Nov 22, 2014 04:17:51 PM ET

Hey, i am confused. i have taken two tests, and both were negative. the first day after having unprotected sex i started feeling different, and had experienced pregnancy symptoms. i need advice.

guest Dec 6, 2014 09:02:05 AM ET

It could be that you are pregnant. the test isn't 100% accurate, but the best time to take a pregnancy test is in the morning, because your body has higher hcg hormone levels in the morning, which is what the test measures, or looks for. the best way to find out is by seeing a doctor.

Talisa Horton Nov 20, 2014 04:36:05 PM ET

Hello, i recently had sex and it didn't seem as if the condom broke. however, i'm having symptoms. what do i do?

Guest Nov 20, 2014 05:23:17 AM ET

I had my period on the 18th of october, and now, my breasts are paining me. am i pregnant?

Guest Nov 27, 2014 02:55:16 AM ET

It could be a sign! take a test.

Guest Nov 17, 2014 08:15:26 AM ET

How long should i wait before i take a pregnancy test? the only symptoms of pregnancy i have is tender boobs and i'm peeing more.

dymond Nov 14, 2014 04:00:35 PM ET

I had unprotected sex with my husband last month, and my period had not come. i've been urinating a lot. i took two tests, both were negative, but could i be pregnant?

mabel Nov 24, 2014 08:55:17 PM ET

Hey. i have been having the signs for the past 3 weeks. i have gone for a pregnancy test, but it was negative, and i got my period this month! but, it wasn't normal. my breasts are heavy. i urinate as before. my body systems have changed. are these pregnancy signs?

cassandra Nov 10, 2014 11:44:58 AM ET

I am not sure if i am pregnant or not. i get so tired, lazy, and my tummy is bloated, constipated and growing. i haven't missed my period and there is no tenderness in my breast. please help.

Guest Nov 5, 2014 07:32:42 PM ET

Hi. i had sex and the condom broke on saturday, october 25th, 2014. i started bleeding just like a normal period on the following monday. i took a plan b on tuesday. it was just like a normal period. it was very heavy then it got lighter and lasted for precisely 7 days, just like my regular period. could i be pregnant?

Guest Nov 5, 2014 01:29:54 AM ET

Hello. i am 25, and i had my tubes cut 2 years ago. recently, i stopped taking bc pills after taking them for a year to control bleeding due to endometriosis. i have every pregnancy symptom i can think of (tender breasts, pressure above pelvic, hot flashes, slight nausea, and an urge to pee more often). i was wondering if anyone has ever heard of getting pregnant after being "fixed". this seems impossible, but i feel very pregnant. i am not due for af for 4 more days, so it's too early to test, and i feel silly even considering it.

Rissa Nov 11, 2014 08:56:56 PM ET

You're not as crazy as you think! my mom had her tubes tied after i was born and then 10 years later, got pregnant again with my brother! i would get a test just to make sure.

sal Nov 13, 2014 02:18:16 PM ET

It's actually very possible. a friend of mine's mother was "fixed" and her youngest child was my age at the time (this was during my senior year in high school). anyway, my point being, her mom got pregnant, so age and the fact she had her tubes tied were both things one would assume would make conception much harder. none the less, she had a beautiful healthy baby!!

<< 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 44 Next >>

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?