You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? > Comments

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion | Page 15

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

Anonymous Oct 13, 2014 12:47:46 AM ET

I had sex 6 days before my period. i started spotting the day of my expected period. it was just spotty that day. the next day, it was a little more. the 3rd day of this, i finished. by the 4th day the spotting came back. this is not like my regular period. is there a possibility i may be pregnant?

Anna Oct 7, 2014 08:54:17 PM ET

I been getting sick. i threw up yesterday and today. i have been peeing constantly, about every 30 minutes. is there possible of being pregnant again?

Charlotte Nov 3, 2014 02:58:43 PM ET

I would take a pregnancy test, and then three days after, take another one. if it's still negative go to the doctor's. it could be an underlying problem.

Guest Oct 3, 2014 11:20:33 AM ET

I'm trying to conceive, and i'm 3 days late on my period. what are my chances of being pregnant? my last period was on 9-1-14.

Guest Oct 3, 2014 01:35:11 AM ET

My period came on time. but, it was spotty. then i had it "spotting" for 3 weeks. i had my period like this with my son. i just don't know if i could be pregnant. i've been way emotional like pms mood swings, but for 3 weeks. no other changes except that weird period for 3 weeks. it stopped yesterday pretty quick, but it was bright red, then spotting, then darker. i'm just curious. i have no idea.

Britt Sep 23, 2014 09:43:56 AM ET

My period came on sept 4th. i only stayed on it for two days, then on the 7th i started spotting light pink with one drop of blood only for an hour. now i've been so tired, peeing a lot and dizzy some days. i have cravings, and my breasts hurt. am i pregnant?

Guest Sep 29, 2014 10:00:13 PM ET

You can take a test.

kimberly Sep 22, 2014 10:06:09 PM ET

I have being going to the bathroom regularly, especially at night. my breasts and nipples get tender. i am kind of concerned of what is happening to me. my last period was on the 3rd of sept, so i shouldn't being expecting it.

Karls Sep 21, 2014 02:25:30 AM ET

My cycle is 28 days, which came & the flow was also normal in july between the 24th and 28th. but, in august it came late and it was very dark between the 25th and 29th. just two weeks later it came again between the 9th and 12th of sept. it was not heavy, but was very dark the first three days, and the last two days it was clean. now i feel nauseated while on bed or sometimes while eating. my tommy is slightly bigger. what could be wrong.

Guest Sep 20, 2014 10:11:23 PM ET

I think i've been having signs lately. i have a regular period on time every month. my fertile window started from sept 2nd, ovulation was on sept 7th, and my fertile window ended sept 8th. after that, i don't know if it's all in my head or what, but i've been using the bathroom so much it's not even funny. my breasts have been so sore it hurts bad. i also have fatigue a little nausea, headaches, acne, a backache, and everything. my period is suppose to be today sept 20th, but it hasn't come on yet. i've been having cramping and like a pulling feeling on my left side of uterus, but it comes and goes. i don't know if i'm pregnant or not, but i hope so.

Tinki Oct 10, 2014 05:16:17 AM ET

I had same problem with my uterus cramping on the left side, and peeing like crazy all night and day. it's constant.

Kiki Guinda Sep 17, 2014 04:32:11 PM ET

Hey, last two months i started spotting between periods, never done that before. this month too, but heavier this time, also started feeling pain/cramps in the pelvic/groin area at that time, and for about two days i had very frequent urination, but that stopped. the week before, i got pains in my left breast that went away after a few days. they come back sometimes, but only briefly. when those pains are not there, the breast does not feel painful or tender at all. the nipple does still seem to stick out a tad bit more than the other one. still have the groin pain today, but it's just there, nothing causes or exacerbates it, and it's not that painful, just its presence is somewhat alarming. i have my periods regularly starting on the 1st or 2nd. my bf and i have never had sex, nor have we touched in those areas, though sometimes we have had somewhat close proximity. we have never gotten undressed, and he has never ejaculated... but is there any way i could somehow have gotten pregnant by accident? :s the most recent times we've been together were july 14, august 15, and august 30.

Guest Oct 8, 2014 07:31:35 PM ET

If you and your boyfriend have not had sex or any activities resulting in ejaculating, then your boyfriend has not made you pregnant :) by the way, way to wait on sex! it's never a bad idea to wait, even until you get married:). my husband and i waited until our wedding night and i will never regret it!!

laura Sep 15, 2014 11:42:30 AM ET

I had my period last month, but normally it's heavy and lasts for 7 days. last month i only bled for 5 days and it wasn't like my normal period. i've had frequent urination, and my areola is brown. can i be pregnant??

<< 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 43 Next >>

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?