You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? > Comments

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion | Page 15

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

Darcy Dec 10, 2014 04:52:25 AM ET

My boyfriend and i had sex, but it was unprotected and he didn't climax inside me. today is the day that my period was supposed to come but it hasn't. help.

Kaye Dec 9, 2014 07:49:11 PM ET

Hi all. i'm experiencing what i think are very early pregnancy symptoms: really sore tender breasts, really tired all the time, and emotional, but i've had three negative tests. today is first day of my missed period. i'm feeling like something is happening in my tummy! pregnant or pms? help!

anonymous Dec 9, 2014 10:51:12 AM ET

Hi. i recently have been having sex regularly with my boyfriend. we've been trying for about 2-3 months, and i'm still not pregnant. do you have any advice that can help me out? thanks.

Kimberly Dec 27, 2014 04:34:48 AM ET

I've been in your situation where i just gave up and didn't feel like having sex. i guess i still had some of his sperm, and know i'm pregnant and so happy. don't give up. keep on trying. :)

roma Dec 9, 2014 12:49:54 AM ET

I had unprotected sex on nov 19th, 21st and 23rd. my period was due on december 7th, but on december 4th i experienced bleeding which lasted for two days. today i took a hpt and it was negative, but i'm experiencing pregnancy symptoms.

Guest Dec 8, 2014 09:50:50 PM ET

Hey. me and my boyfriend never use protection, and i had a period (well at least i thought it was a period) in november. it was supposed to start that sunday, but it didn't. it ended up starting the next day, but it ended two days later. now it's december, and my period was supposed to start last week, but it didn't. my breast are very itchy. could i be pregnant!!??

jade Dec 8, 2014 02:50:46 AM ET

I had sex on the 12th of october, and condom broke. then, i got my period on the 20th of october and in november. both of them were normal, but i have been feeling nauseous. could i be pregnant?

Witty Dec 9, 2014 04:09:46 PM ET

-_- no

sabrina Dec 7, 2014 10:29:11 PM ET

So i have unprotected sex with my boyfriend, uhmm... often. well, i was put on an antibiotic in september, i'm on birth control but i didn't know (until i read online) that the antibiotics made the birth control not work. i haven't had my period since then. i've taken 3 tests, all negative. i have some signs. i'm just very confused. can someone please help me?

chriss Dec 5, 2014 12:34:59 PM ET

Okay, so i'm constipated, fatigued, nauseated, emotional, and began to have pink spotting. now, i'm bleeding about 6 days earlier than my menstrual was scheduled to show. i had a negative pregnancy test last week. what is going on with me?

Guest Dec 1, 2014 08:14:16 PM ET

Hello i need help bad. i had unprotected sex with my partner on the 20th of nov. i was supposed to have my period on the 22nd of nov, but i still haven't gotten it. i've got all pregnancy symptoms, but keep getting negative tests results. when should i test again? please help. i've had 2 kids already.

Guest Nov 30, 2014 09:09:14 PM ET

My boyfriend and i had sex on 11/29/14 and the condom broke. i was having my period during, but i'm not bleeding today. is there a chance i can get pregnant in the next few days?

Hh Dec 6, 2014 12:49:27 AM ET

No, you can't get pregnant while on your period.

Guest Dec 9, 2014 01:03:56 AM ET

It depends. i had all four of mine when my period was on. they said i produce more eggs than normal women. i'm too fertile. lol

<< 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 45 Next >>

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?