You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? > Comments

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion | Page 3

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

Nika May 1, 2017 08:59:30 PM ET

I found out i was pregnant by hpt on 3/25, but baby was ectopic and i had surgery on 4/7 to remove the left tube. i had sex after the bleeding stopped, and i felt ok to do so. i haven't gotten a period yet, but i am experiencing some of the same symptoms i had before. my breasts are swollen, i had a terrible sinus infection the other day, and i just don't know what to think. is there a possibility that i'm pregnant?

Nandu Sep 16, 2017 02:23:34 AM ET

Are u pregnant?

Catherine Apr 20, 2017 07:04:44 PM ET

I have been having frequent urination for about a week now. is there a possibility that i might be pregnant?

Misty Jun 26, 2017 08:11:57 PM ET

I'm having the same problem at night. i go to the bathroom all during the night.

Margie Aug 30, 2017 06:47:40 AM ET

I'm having the same problem. could i be pregnant?

oluwaseun Apr 13, 2017 05:28:07 PM ET

My last period was on march 8th. i had sex from the 20th until the 25th of march and i missed my period in april already. i feel weak, dizzy, crampy sore breasts, high temperature, and nausea. please could it be pregnancy?

Sierra Redd Apr 11, 2017 01:24:38 AM ET

So i had my last period march 22nd it ended on the 27th. i had sex on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd. should i be worried or not? i also downloaded an app called p.c this morning and typed in my information. it says my my most fertility window days would be march 30th - april 5th. any comments or thoughts?

Nicky Apr 1, 2017 06:34:40 PM ET

I had a period on the 8th of march that was 23 days ago. i keep going to the toilet a lot. could i be pregnant? i'm supposed to see my period next wednesday the 5th of april. if i don't see my period, what do i do next? i'm very worried about this.

Es Mar 25, 2017 11:47:23 PM ET

I had my last periods on 28th-3rd march. had unprotected sex on 19th-22nd march. can i be pregnant?

Christina Apr 24, 2017 09:41:19 PM ET

Are you pregnant?

Lauren Mar 25, 2017 01:39:18 AM ET

Why don't you guys purchase a pregnancy test. that will tell you for sure.

Guest May 4, 2017 01:56:00 PM ET

Good answer. i was thinking the same thing.

Lanni Mar 16, 2017 05:39:35 PM ET

Hay, the past few days i've been peeing way more then i usually do, every 10-20mins witch isn't like me. i've also got slightly tender boobs if i touch them. my period is due in 5 days. could i be pregnant ??

Neveah Feb 19, 2017 12:42:21 PM ET

My body hurts only at night time. my pee turns from dark to yellow. i have to pee all the time. could i be pregnat?

zahra Feb 8, 2017 09:46:34 AM ET

Hi guys. i just did a pregnancy test at the clinic and they told me i'm pregnant. is it possible to get pregnant even though your menses is irregular? can a clinic pregnancy strip be false?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 45 Next >>

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?