You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? > Comments

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion | Page 3

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

Sierra Redd Apr 11, 2017 01:24:38 AM ET

So i had my last period march 22nd it ended on the 27th. i had sex on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd. should i be worried or not? i also downloaded an app called p.c this morning and typed in my information. it says my my most fertility window days would be march 30th - april 5th. any comments or thoughts?

Nicky Apr 1, 2017 06:34:40 PM ET

I had a period on the 8th of march that was 23 days ago. i keep going to the toilet a lot. could i be pregnant? i'm supposed to see my period next wednesday the 5th of april. if i don't see my period, what do i do next? i'm very worried about this.

Es Mar 25, 2017 11:47:23 PM ET

I had my last periods on 28th-3rd march. had unprotected sex on 19th-22nd march. can i be pregnant?

Christina Apr 24, 2017 09:41:19 PM ET

Are you pregnant?

Lauren Mar 25, 2017 01:39:18 AM ET

Why don't you guys purchase a pregnancy test. that will tell you for sure.

Guest May 4, 2017 01:56:00 PM ET

Good answer. i was thinking the same thing.

Lanni Mar 16, 2017 05:39:35 PM ET

Hay, the past few days i've been peeing way more then i usually do, every 10-20mins witch isn't like me. i've also got slightly tender boobs if i touch them. my period is due in 5 days. could i be pregnant ??

Neveah Feb 19, 2017 12:42:21 PM ET

My body hurts only at night time. my pee turns from dark to yellow. i have to pee all the time. could i be pregnat?

zahra Feb 8, 2017 09:46:34 AM ET

Hi guys. i just did a pregnancy test at the clinic and they told me i'm pregnant. is it possible to get pregnant even though your menses is irregular? can a clinic pregnancy strip be false?

Vero Feb 1, 2017 07:52:39 AM ET

I have sex almost everyday with my husband and now i'm always tired, sleeping a lot ,have some constipation and urinating frequently...can i be pregnant?

Lotta Jan 29, 2017 02:38:32 PM ET

Me and my boyfriend had protected sex using a condom, about a week before my period was due. my period is late and i have been seeing pinkish discharge (around a week after the sex) when i wipe. the condom did not break/leak. he pulled out immediately after ejaculation. i will take a pregnancy test very soon. i have been peeing more frequently also. could i be pregnant? if not why could my period be late and why am i seeing the pink discharge?

Guest Jan 24, 2017 01:18:18 AM ET

I've got low abdominal pains, ( pain and/or pressure) but my breasts do not hurt, i don't have morning sickness & i pee so much!! someone help me out here!!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 44 Next >>

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?