You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? > Comments

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion | Page 3

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

Lauren Mar 25, 2017 01:39:18 AM ET

Why don't you guys purchase a pregnancy test. that will tell you for sure.

Guest May 4, 2017 01:56:00 PM ET

Good answer. i was thinking the same thing.

Lanni Mar 16, 2017 05:39:35 PM ET

Hay, the past few days i've been peeing way more then i usually do, every 10-20mins witch isn't like me. i've also got slightly tender boobs if i touch them. my period is due in 5 days. could i be pregnant ??

Neveah Feb 19, 2017 12:42:21 PM ET

My body hurts only at night time. my pee turns from dark to yellow. i have to pee all the time. could i be pregnat?

zahra Feb 8, 2017 09:46:34 AM ET

Hi guys. i just did a pregnancy test at the clinic and they told me i'm pregnant. is it possible to get pregnant even though your menses is irregular? can a clinic pregnancy strip be false?

Vero Feb 1, 2017 07:52:39 AM ET

I have sex almost everyday with my husband and now i'm always tired, sleeping a lot ,have some constipation and urinating frequently...can i be pregnant?

Lotta Jan 29, 2017 02:38:32 PM ET

Me and my boyfriend had protected sex using a condom, about a week before my period was due. my period is late and i have been seeing pinkish discharge (around a week after the sex) when i wipe. the condom did not break/leak. he pulled out immediately after ejaculation. i will take a pregnancy test very soon. i have been peeing more frequently also. could i be pregnant? if not why could my period be late and why am i seeing the pink discharge?

Guest Jan 24, 2017 01:18:18 AM ET

I've got low abdominal pains, ( pain and/or pressure) but my breasts do not hurt, i don't have morning sickness & i pee so much!! someone help me out here!!

daisy Jan 17, 2017 05:24:57 PM ET

I have all of the symptoms of a pregnant woman and my belly is growing bigger too. but the problem is when i take a pregnancy test it says negative,now i'm confused because i don't kh

Sahara Jan 17, 2017 12:31:40 AM ET

I've been having irregular periods and got in bc to see if it would help. no solution so i got off the second month (only used bc pills for two months) i had one period after that but haven't had one since dec. 2nd. i saw some pink spotting at one point in time. i have lower back pains, pee frequently but no tender breasts or nausea (barely). i took a test last week but it came out negative... maybe it was too early?? can someone give me an answer or advice please it would be very very appreciated!

Sahara Jan 16, 2017 01:05:09 AM ET

I've been having irregular periods and got on bc to see if it would help. no solution, so i got off the second month (only used bc pills for two months) i had one period after that but haven't had one since dec 2nd. i saw some pink spotting at one point in time. i have lower back pains, pee frequently but no tender breasts or nausea (barely). i took a test last week but it came out negative... maybe it was too early?? can someone give me an answer or advice, please it would be very very appreciated!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 44 Next >>

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?