You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? > Comments

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion | Page 33

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

Ada Alisigwe Aug 26, 2012 04:08:45 PM ET

I am 25 years old and i am having some burning in my left breast and in my chest. i don't know if its heartburn or what, plus i have been tired lately an there were times when i felt nauseated. what is going on with me? i need some answers.. i'm really not a hospital person. i need to know.

Jadeite Aug 24, 2012 08:15:44 PM ET

@cordozo, sounds like uti (urinary tract infection). i would get medication on that quick.

michelle Aug 16, 2012 06:01:24 PM ET

Me and my fiance have sex a lot but my cycle is very irregular. we've been trying to have a baby. on july 8 was the last day i had my cycle it's august 16th and i'm experiencing light pinkish brownish discharge. that's on and off. i felt faint about a week ago but that went away. i'm so confused can i be pregnant????

jenn Aug 11, 2012 06:36:42 PM ET

I feel lightheaded..a lil nauseous, going to pee alot n very fatigue n shortness of breath..yes i had unprotected sex with my fiance but i took pregnancy test n it came out negative. my period is already due..could i still be pregnant?

joan Jul 28, 2012 06:40:03 PM ET

I have had unprotected sex with my korean bf for the past two weeks my period isnt due until the first of this coming month but the past 3 or 4 days i have had cramping on and off and usually only have cramps just the day before or the day of my period. i am also feeling nausea off and on for the past two days and i find myself running to the bathroom all the time it seems. my bf said that was from too much sex but we havent been with each other in 4 days and its not improving. could i be pregnant?

lorraine Jul 23, 2012 09:45:22 AM ET

I have sterilised 5 years ago been having sex daily now my breast and body are itching tummy gained weight.wht is happening to me

kara Jul 21, 2012 12:49:18 PM ET

So i have a very regular cycle and on july 2 2012 i ovulated well me and my boyfriend had sex on 6-29-12 6-30-12, and i believe on the 1st of july. well i had a faint pink color on july 11th which would be my implantation day but i wasn't suppose to start until the 16th, the next day was faint pink again then brown the next.after that was a dark red i usually shed my uterus lining but this month i have not and on the 18th to 21st ive had really dark brown discharge. its been 10 days since i have been bleeding and this is not normal for me somebody help??? could i be pregnant??

Cordzo Jul 12, 2012 02:00:25 PM ET

Hi wanna know if this is a sign of me been pregnant, 1 drop of pee every minute & its a burning feeling. i last had my periods 3 months ago but when i done a pregnancy test on the 29th june 2012 it showed negative & only now im experiencing burning urine every minute. could i be pregnant?

caramel Jul 9, 2012 04:32:25 AM ET

Well i have a question my cycle came on june 27-30 and now it's july9 and i spotting like pinkish blood i been off birth control for about 7 yrs now and yes i do have unprotect sex so does it mean that i could possible be pregnant

Caldonia Jul 8, 2012 02:41:31 PM ET

July 8, 2012... hello everyone, i am wondering what the heck is going on with my body. i started bleeding twice in one month. i had my baby girl on march 31, 2012 and i buried her on april 6, 2012 because she was diagnosed with acrania/anacephaly. i only waited 4 weeks after her birth before me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex. i am hoping that i'm pregnant because i'm 28 years old and i haven't had the chance to experience life with my child.

<< 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 45 Next >>

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?