You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? > Comments

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion | Page 33

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

Nadine Sep 11, 2012 02:49:42 AM ET

I have sharp pain in my breasts, my uterus is cramping as well, but my breasts look normal. there were some lower back aking for about two days and now its gone. i mised my perioud last month, i thought it was just going to be late but still nothing. can all this mean that i am pregnant?

samantha Sep 10, 2012 01:14:06 PM ET

I need help!! i had unprotetd sex on the 28th & 30th of august. i ended up starting my period about 5 days earlier then usual and i started off bleeding extremely light which is not normal for me, then it gradually got heavier. now 3 days after my period has ended im still having abdominal cramps. could i be pregnant?

yaya Sep 10, 2012 11:39:28 AM ET

My last period was july 22 and i went for 5 day like i alway's do and then started bleeding again on 30-31. i bleed all the way up until the 15 of august and i had stop. now i haven't had one at all what is wrong with me?

rain Sep 5, 2012 10:05:57 AM ET

Hi im rain ,..i need some help my last period is aug23 till 27,but on the last day of my period we had sex of my bf everyday till sept 2.after that i pee a lot and my body temp high and my back is pain:((should i get prego?help please:((

AMOY Aug 29, 2012 08:32:27 PM ET

I had unprotected sex on august 17 and my period came august 22 and it last for 4 days was normal and then it can back august 27 and it is still on. can i be pregnant although my period can?

tanisha Aug 29, 2012 10:19:47 AM ET

This month of sept. i did not have my period but i spotted very very light. which lasted bout 4days . then my body temp i will become very very hot warm at night when its be time for bed. i attend to cant sleep at night cause of my body temp makes me uncomfortable. my nipples hurts n this been going on for 2weekat the most my guy says my brest looks like it getting bigger can i be pregnant

Ada Alisigwe Aug 26, 2012 04:08:45 PM ET

I am 25 years old and i am having some burning in my left breast and in my chest. i don't know if its heartburn or what, plus i have been tired lately an there were times when i felt nauseated. what is going on with me? i need some answers.. i'm really not a hospital person. i need to know.

Jadeite Aug 24, 2012 08:15:44 PM ET

@cordozo, sounds like uti (urinary tract infection). i would get medication on that quick.

michelle Aug 16, 2012 06:01:24 PM ET

Me and my fiance have sex a lot but my cycle is very irregular. we've been trying to have a baby. on july 8 was the last day i had my cycle it's august 16th and i'm experiencing light pinkish brownish discharge. that's on and off. i felt faint about a week ago but that went away. i'm so confused can i be pregnant????

jenn Aug 11, 2012 06:36:42 PM ET

I feel lightheaded..a lil nauseous, going to pee alot n very fatigue n shortness of breath..yes i had unprotected sex with my fiance but i took pregnancy test n it came out negative. my period is already due..could i still be pregnant?

<< 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 45 Next >>

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?