You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? > Comments

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion | Page 34

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

tee Jun 18, 2012 11:14:39 PM ET

Hi my period came and went off on the 8th and 9 days later i start bleeding thick red and stop now it light browish does this mean am pregnant

cassie Jun 18, 2012 04:11:58 PM ET

Hello, normally when my period starts i bleed a lot and i have horrible cramps, cramps so bad that i can't do anything. but when i "started" yesterday it was a light pink and i had no cramps. i have barely bled today. could i be pregnate? i can't afford to by a pregnancy test, so i am asking on here.

Tasha Jun 17, 2012 11:01:44 PM ET

Hello all,my period started on june 6th an lasted 10 hole days ..ugh! but it was extremely lite, i only had to change my pads once a day they actually could have lasted two days but i felt weird leaving them on for that long but my husband an i had intercourse the day before it was supposed to start that was on the 5th .i had no systems of haveing a period no cramping or anything the ten days. but my last period was really heavy, it had to change my pads every half hour for 6days.that was my first period after having an iud taken out. could i be pregnant or is it that the iud messed up my cycle. i had the iud (mirrana)i think i spelt that wrong but i had it in for 2years then didn't have a period intill the 3rd month that it has been out. the doctors told me the first period was just my body cleaning out all the junk from the iud an old stuff. but my belly has felt weird an i've been more tired. it doesn't make sense to me. the docs said its either i'm pregnant or the i'm cycle is trying to get back on track. i'm going to take a test if i miss my next period, just to be safe. i only have 2almost 3 weeks before the next one is supposed to start so i don't have to wait to long. i just don't understand how i could be pregnant an have my period that long?

Ash Jun 16, 2012 12:25:14 AM ET

Me and my husband started ttc on the last friday. (the last day of my period.) by monday i began having irregular bowl movements anytime of the day, and sluggish bubbly stomach. tuesday i felt more sluggish with gurgling noises in stomach, gassy. wednesday i felt great almost no symptoms...but then sad-worried... sore neck, lower back, and inner thighs all day thursday but went away individually like magic. it's so unpredictable, unlike my last pregnancy. i took a test to see- (why? i'm only like 6-7 days impregnated.) i would have missed my ovulation if i had waited the norm wk 1/2. yay

nancy Jun 15, 2012 01:22:44 AM ET

I got my period april 27th 2 weeks later i spotted with a bad cramp. i've never spotted my 7yrs of having my period. i got my period may 27th but i've been emotional, nauseated, tired & lazy, cramping and headaches. i feel a change in my body. i'm pretty sure me and my man used a condom every time but if i'm not pregnant i don't know why i've been feeling like this. my apt is in 5 days the wait is soo frustrating!

Bianca Jun 12, 2012 02:17:03 PM ET

Hi i am 22, i got my period may 27th it was a pretty normal flow but lasted shorter than usual. these past couple of days i have been feeling nausea at night especially when laying down. i also feel like i have a slight fever all the time and slightly fatigued but it may be the lack of sleep because of the nasuea please help!

nina Jun 11, 2012 11:21:07 PM ET

Hi i am 2 months pregnant. for the past 1 month or so my nauseous are very low. but as i get along over 2 months now my nauseous is much more frequent. i thought it's suppose to be the other way, whereby as you progress along, symptoms and nauseous are getting lesser? appreciate your advices.

Nina Jun 11, 2012 10:58:35 PM ET

confuded mom ov 2 Jun 11, 2012 01:44:50 PM ET

I had my period on 4th ov may lastin 5 days not long. after tha i felt faint all the time wiv very low blood presure i had spottin about 3 weeks after my period thn had heavy bleeding on 4th ov june lastin 9 days 3 days after bleed i'm lightheaded again wiv sevire headaches and feelin sick what could this b sum1 plyz help me

Hal. Jun 11, 2012 12:54:03 PM ET

I usually start my period about the 15th or 16th of every month. when i have it, it is normally a medium flow. i started my period ten days early, and it has been brown, pink, and red. my periods have also been only lasting up to three days, this has been going on for five now. it's very light. also, i have occasionally thrown up, have had diarrhea, and headaches. i also have been crying, a lot, and i am not the emotional type. i need some help to find out if anyone thinks i am pregnant. i think it's too early to take a test, but i am not really sure... someone help?

<< 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 Next >>

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?