You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? > Comments

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion | Page 34

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

joan Jul 28, 2012 06:40:03 PM ET

I have had unprotected sex with my korean bf for the past two weeks my period isnt due until the first of this coming month but the past 3 or 4 days i have had cramping on and off and usually only have cramps just the day before or the day of my period. i am also feeling nausea off and on for the past two days and i find myself running to the bathroom all the time it seems. my bf said that was from too much sex but we havent been with each other in 4 days and its not improving. could i be pregnant?

lorraine Jul 23, 2012 09:45:22 AM ET

I have sterilised 5 years ago been having sex daily now my breast and body are itching tummy gained weight.wht is happening to me

kara Jul 21, 2012 12:49:18 PM ET

So i have a very regular cycle and on july 2 2012 i ovulated well me and my boyfriend had sex on 6-29-12 6-30-12, and i believe on the 1st of july. well i had a faint pink color on july 11th which would be my implantation day but i wasn't suppose to start until the 16th, the next day was faint pink again then brown the next.after that was a dark red i usually shed my uterus lining but this month i have not and on the 18th to 21st ive had really dark brown discharge. its been 10 days since i have been bleeding and this is not normal for me somebody help??? could i be pregnant??

Cordzo Jul 12, 2012 02:00:25 PM ET

Hi wanna know if this is a sign of me been pregnant, 1 drop of pee every minute & its a burning feeling. i last had my periods 3 months ago but when i done a pregnancy test on the 29th june 2012 it showed negative & only now im experiencing burning urine every minute. could i be pregnant?

caramel Jul 9, 2012 04:32:25 AM ET

Well i have a question my cycle came on june 27-30 and now it's july9 and i spotting like pinkish blood i been off birth control for about 7 yrs now and yes i do have unprotect sex so does it mean that i could possible be pregnant

Caldonia Jul 8, 2012 02:41:31 PM ET

July 8, 2012... hello everyone, i am wondering what the heck is going on with my body. i started bleeding twice in one month. i had my baby girl on march 31, 2012 and i buried her on april 6, 2012 because she was diagnosed with acrania/anacephaly. i only waited 4 weeks after her birth before me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex. i am hoping that i'm pregnant because i'm 28 years old and i haven't had the chance to experience life with my child.

vella Jul 5, 2012 09:35:42 PM ET

Hello i'm wondering if this is normal i had unproted sex a couple times in acouple days around the time i possibly could have been ovulating and then around the time i was supose to start my period it was just thick pink discharge for 2 ½ days then some brown discharge for a day then only some lite pinkish red when i wiped for 2 days also then some blood only a tiny bit tho for one day then back to the lite pink and some times it stops for a whole day then i spot pink again what does this sound like i got this instead of my pd any idea?

Latoria Jul 2, 2012 04:10:55 AM ET

I'm kinda similar to shardae! so if i "came on" twice in one month, when should i look for my "cycle" in july? if not pregnant. although i think i am!

babygirlxx Jun 30, 2012 12:41:21 AM ET

Today is my ovulation day according to my period diary pro? i had unprotected sex this morning around 1.45 could i get pregnant also im taking dostinex for my high prolatin level ? please enter my name when you write back so i no its for me

key Jun 29, 2012 04:10:04 PM ET

I spotted for maybe an hour and that was 4 days ago. both my sides cramp and lately my legs too.i really hope my period don't come

<< 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 45 Next >>

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?