You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? > Comments

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion | Page 34

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

vella Jul 5, 2012 09:35:42 PM ET

Hello i'm wondering if this is normal i had unproted sex a couple times in acouple days around the time i possibly could have been ovulating and then around the time i was supose to start my period it was just thick pink discharge for 2 ½ days then some brown discharge for a day then only some lite pinkish red when i wiped for 2 days also then some blood only a tiny bit tho for one day then back to the lite pink and some times it stops for a whole day then i spot pink again what does this sound like i got this instead of my pd any idea?

Latoria Jul 2, 2012 04:10:55 AM ET

I'm kinda similar to shardae! so if i "came on" twice in one month, when should i look for my "cycle" in july? if not pregnant. although i think i am!

babygirlxx Jun 30, 2012 12:41:21 AM ET

Today is my ovulation day according to my period diary pro? i had unprotected sex this morning around 1.45 could i get pregnant also im taking dostinex for my high prolatin level ? please enter my name when you write back so i no its for me

key Jun 29, 2012 04:10:04 PM ET

I spotted for maybe an hour and that was 4 days ago. both my sides cramp and lately my legs too.i really hope my period don't come

Jamie Jun 29, 2012 02:53:15 PM ET

Right now i'm having the same problem... my period was five days late which my period is never ever late. then finally when i got my period it lasted only two days and then a it started again. this time it seemed like pure water just pooring out of me and no cramps. i'm feeling tightening in my lower left abdomen and i don't know if this is a sign of pregnacy or just stress... does anybody know?

no name Jun 29, 2012 02:44:06 PM ET

Hi i had unprotected sex it was like due for my period but my period is irregular and i started to bleed after theb next day it was heavy like a normal period then nothing .. any one can help?

H Jun 28, 2012 10:53:09 AM ET

Alicia, it is very likely you are not pregnant. especially not this early; you're still growing so you're hungry. high school health class makes you think you can get pregnant "anytime" when really it's only for a period of about 8 days a month. look up bbt charting if you want to know when this time of the month is for you, and learn about your body.

Alicia Jun 28, 2012 01:07:19 AM ET

My boyfriend and i had unprotected sex about two weeks ago from today june, 28 2012. i missed my period and have sore tender breast and been eating and craving like crazy, and if i dont eat then i get these major headaches until i eat again. im also really tired and sleep like my days away, and i urinate like every 10 min. i took a home pregnancy test 10 days after it happened but the test came out negative. could i be pregnant? please helpp!!!

WORRIED IN FL Jun 27, 2012 03:28:58 PM ET

Hi! i am concerned i might be prego.. this would be my 2nd pregnancy. my period was nearly 5 days late and its never late. i took a hpt yesterday, negative. then started bleeding today. but its not 'normal' looking at the ovulation calculators and my 'guestimate' dates of conception are dead on. and i 'just feel prego' could i be prego? thanks!

Shardae Jun 27, 2012 01:29:18 AM ET

June 2, 2012 i came on my cycle! anyway me and my boyfriend been having sex since that day well today is june 27, 2012 and i was spotting, but before that i was cramping for a few days and also had breast tenderness. am i pregnant? ps. ttc

<< 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 45 Next >>

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?