You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? > Comments

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion | Page 36

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

Hal. Jun 11, 2012 12:54:03 PM ET

I usually start my period about the 15th or 16th of every month. when i have it, it is normally a medium flow. i started my period ten days early, and it has been brown, pink, and red. my periods have also been only lasting up to three days, this has been going on for five now. it's very light. also, i have occasionally thrown up, have had diarrhea, and headaches. i also have been crying, a lot, and i am not the emotional type. i need some help to find out if anyone thinks i am pregnant. i think it's too early to take a test, but i am not really sure... someone help?

kriss Jun 10, 2012 01:34:28 PM ET

I had the exact symptoms as nikki. may 20- 25 i had my period about a week an a half later had brown spotting for3 days and now having cramping out of the blue different from menstral cramps

nikki Jun 9, 2012 08:24:23 PM ET

I had started my period may 21 and ended it may 25..june i started light brown spotting for 3 days. and sometimes my stomach and back cramps up.. am i pregnant??? please help me

lala Jun 9, 2012 07:08:58 PM ET

Had my period on the 27-30 and started spotting on the 8 it been 2 days that i been spotting and it really light pink, plus my head been hurting off and on and my lower back hurts, and im craping on and off. .could i be pregnant

Amanda Jun 6, 2012 12:04:39 PM ET

I had my pd may 28th it lasted till the 31st, then june 5th i started to spott light brown and still am off and on spotting. is it possible that i could be pregnant?

pumpkin Jun 5, 2012 08:26:46 AM ET

I got my period on the 1st of may, it lasted for five days as usual. i had sex with my partner alot, i got my period again on the 15th. it was a little spotting and dark brown that lasted 2 days. my period for june is now five days late. i've been having back pain, feeling nausea and light headaches. what does this mean? please help!!! thanks

charlene May 31, 2012 01:32:17 PM ET

You could very well be pregnant. time will tell. if you don't get a period by today a pregnancy test will probably work.

benz May 30, 2012 08:03:25 PM ET

I am spotting but no other sign of pregnancy but i did some funny game with my partner and now i missed my period, i have no sign all i have is light spotting and just one day.

desarea May 28, 2012 09:56:58 PM ET

Hi am desi so this is my story i had a regular period on march the 13 throw the 17 in april i was spotting light pink & all my test are coming out negative so may i was expecting my normal period but again i was sptting my sptting are lasting for 5 days like my normal period !!! what does this mean please help

ASHLEY May 27, 2012 12:12:30 PM ET

I had myast period 4/3/12 it lasted until 4/10/12.. i had sex 4/14 -4/15 on 4/30 i started spotting for 12 days straight which was 5/12.. i was supposed to receive my period 5/2 but didnt... i started spotting again on 5/25 could i be pregnant?

<< 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 Next >>

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?