You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? > Comments

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion | Page 36

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

Montana Jun 24, 2012 05:44:30 AM ET

Hi ladies i am a little confused as i have been ttc for 2 and a half years and really hope this is my time as i have been having cramps and feeling sick in the morning and sometimes of a night time i also tend to feel tierd more. i am not due my period for another 7 days unless i go longer as i have irregular periods help !

Kheri Jun 23, 2012 01:09:57 PM ET

I used the ovulation predictor and we had sex. my peroid is a week late yet i did start. but it is light. and i have cramps that feel the same just less potent. does this mean i'm pregnant?

corbin Jun 21, 2012 05:56:38 PM ET

Last month i missed my period i started having real bad cramps in my lower stomach and my nipples were tendered and i'm still having these symptoms. 3 weeks after my missed period i started spotting brown, then 2 days later i started bleeding, like a bright red color, but it wasn't my period well at least i don't think... been having bad headaches as well. and every test i took even blood test came back negative.. and i'm still having a light red bleeding does this mean i'm pregnant?

Genesis Jun 19, 2012 02:32:16 PM ET

Help plz !!! and hi everyone- so two days aqo i was having pinkish/brown spotting and now it's geting red but very light and im having little cramping can this be. a siqn that im pregnate or my period is coming??;/

tee Jun 18, 2012 11:14:39 PM ET

Hi my period came and went off on the 8th and 9 days later i start bleeding thick red and stop now it light browish does this mean am pregnant

cassie Jun 18, 2012 04:11:58 PM ET

Hello, normally when my period starts i bleed a lot and i have horrible cramps, cramps so bad that i can't do anything. but when i "started" yesterday it was a light pink and i had no cramps. i have barely bled today. could i be pregnate? i can't afford to by a pregnancy test, so i am asking on here.

Tasha Jun 17, 2012 11:01:44 PM ET

Hello all,my period started on june 6th an lasted 10 hole days ..ugh! but it was extremely lite, i only had to change my pads once a day they actually could have lasted two days but i felt weird leaving them on for that long but my husband an i had intercourse the day before it was supposed to start that was on the 5th .i had no systems of haveing a period no cramping or anything the ten days. but my last period was really heavy, it had to change my pads every half hour for 6days.that was my first period after having an iud taken out. could i be pregnant or is it that the iud messed up my cycle. i had the iud (mirrana)i think i spelt that wrong but i had it in for 2years then didn't have a period intill the 3rd month that it has been out. the doctors told me the first period was just my body cleaning out all the junk from the iud an old stuff. but my belly has felt weird an i've been more tired. it doesn't make sense to me. the docs said its either i'm pregnant or the i'm cycle is trying to get back on track. i'm going to take a test if i miss my next period, just to be safe. i only have 2almost 3 weeks before the next one is supposed to start so i don't have to wait to long. i just don't understand how i could be pregnant an have my period that long?

Ash Jun 16, 2012 12:25:14 AM ET

Me and my husband started ttc on the last friday. (the last day of my period.) by monday i began having irregular bowl movements anytime of the day, and sluggish bubbly stomach. tuesday i felt more sluggish with gurgling noises in stomach, gassy. wednesday i felt great almost no symptoms...but then sad-worried... sore neck, lower back, and inner thighs all day thursday but went away individually like magic. it's so unpredictable, unlike my last pregnancy. i took a test to see- (why? i'm only like 6-7 days impregnated.) i would have missed my ovulation if i had waited the norm wk 1/2. yay

nancy Jun 15, 2012 01:22:44 AM ET

I got my period april 27th 2 weeks later i spotted with a bad cramp. i've never spotted my 7yrs of having my period. i got my period may 27th but i've been emotional, nauseated, tired & lazy, cramping and headaches. i feel a change in my body. i'm pretty sure me and my man used a condom every time but if i'm not pregnant i don't know why i've been feeling like this. my apt is in 5 days the wait is soo frustrating!

Bianca Jun 12, 2012 02:17:03 PM ET

Hi i am 22, i got my period may 27th it was a pretty normal flow but lasted shorter than usual. these past couple of days i have been feeling nausea at night especially when laying down. i also feel like i have a slight fever all the time and slightly fatigued but it may be the lack of sleep because of the nasuea please help!

<< 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 Next >>

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?