You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? > Comments

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion | Page 36

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

sierrah May 22, 2012 10:55:11 PM ET

Okay i was on the depo for 15 month and i missed my other shot in april i just started spotting like a week ago and it inst very heavy at all my breasts are very sensitive my stomach cramps all the time i have taken three test and they have all been negative

sammi May 22, 2012 07:05:26 PM ET

Well things are confusing at he moment i just recently got my period again after havibg my first child (18mnths) and now lately ive been feeling nauseous n more tired and last month my period came on the 20th and this month so far nothing im kinda worried but could i be preg or is it just my period changing. before i got preg the first time my cycle was reglar. someine please help!! im so nervous.

Tanya May 22, 2012 02:24:08 AM ET

I started my period 5/4/12 with a normal 7 day period. i then spotted 7 days later for 2 days. first day was red, second day, light n brown. could this be implantation only 14 days into my cycle. i'm never regular and actually had a miscarriage in late march so i've been extremely off balance. *confused*

kiya May 18, 2012 07:51:55 AM ET

Hi mums, am 27yrs me and my pertner have been trying for over a year now,my last period was on april 27and am a 30day days circle and we hard sex on from on 12-16 will i be pregnant?

miranda May 14, 2012 07:01:26 PM ET

Hey. i have a almost 5 month old daugter but lately i've been tired and getting a belly, using the bathroom more and i'm a little scared...? am i pregnant again?

christa May 14, 2012 03:52:43 AM ET

Hi everyone i am a bit confused here, i am on a 30 day circle menstruation period and i started my circle on the 01/may/2012 and it lasted for 4 days. last thursday on the 10 may 2012 i had an argument with my partner which could mean the end of our relationship. yesterday evening on the 13 of may 2012 our argument escalated but we ended up making love without protection and again on the mornig 14 may 2012 we make love without a protection. does this mean i might ne pregnant i dont want to raise the baby alone because myself i was raised by a single parent and i know how hard it is on the other hand the abortion is not a solution for me. i am scared and not sure what to think anymore, i am working & can take care of the baby by myself but knowing where i am coming from this is not a solution for me. i am confused please help.

Amanda May 11, 2012 04:10:21 PM ET

Hi i am13 days late and i have pcos i've been having all the symptoms of pregnancy like alot of watery discharge very tired nauseous at times slight cramping and i'm moody but my test my test are coming back negative even the blood test i'm so confused. last month my period was very light like only had to use 3 pads i usually get my period every 28 days but it's the 11th now and still nothing also i feel like my lower abdomen is stretching i don't know how else how to explain it what ia going on with me

ashley May 8, 2012 03:47:37 PM ET

I was on the pill i got off it to try to have another baby but ever since i got off the pill almost 3 months ago all ive done is gain weight but nothing? i just got off my period may 3rd and had unprotected sex could i be pregnant this soon? please help

shacole May 3, 2012 07:08:26 PM ET

My last period was 03/31/2012 me and my ex have been having unprotected sex and ive been sleeping alot and having alot of stomach pain i was expecting my period to come on the 28th of april it's march 3 and still no period can i be pregnant?

Tonya May 2, 2012 12:27:57 PM ET

I got my mirena removed on 2/21/2012. my hubby & i started ttc right away. i took 4 hpt & they all came back positive so i went to the doctor just to confirm. we found out on 3/18/2012 that we are expecting! i also had some light bleeding & it scared me so i went to the er & the doc said i just wasn't as far along as they thought. they was thinking i was 5 weeks, but im not. my due date as of now is still 12/21/2012, maybe a christmas baby, which ichristmas day is our wedding anniversary:) congrats to everyone & baby dust to those who are ttc!

<< 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 Next >>

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?