You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? > Comments

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion | Page 37

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

nina Jun 11, 2012 11:21:07 PM ET

Hi i am 2 months pregnant. for the past 1 month or so my nauseous are very low. but as i get along over 2 months now my nauseous is much more frequent. i thought it's suppose to be the other way, whereby as you progress along, symptoms and nauseous are getting lesser? appreciate your advices.

Nina Jun 11, 2012 10:58:35 PM ET

confuded mom ov 2 Jun 11, 2012 01:44:50 PM ET

I had my period on 4th ov may lastin 5 days not long. after tha i felt faint all the time wiv very low blood presure i had spottin about 3 weeks after my period thn had heavy bleeding on 4th ov june lastin 9 days 3 days after bleed i'm lightheaded again wiv sevire headaches and feelin sick what could this b sum1 plyz help me

Hal. Jun 11, 2012 12:54:03 PM ET

I usually start my period about the 15th or 16th of every month. when i have it, it is normally a medium flow. i started my period ten days early, and it has been brown, pink, and red. my periods have also been only lasting up to three days, this has been going on for five now. it's very light. also, i have occasionally thrown up, have had diarrhea, and headaches. i also have been crying, a lot, and i am not the emotional type. i need some help to find out if anyone thinks i am pregnant. i think it's too early to take a test, but i am not really sure... someone help?

kriss Jun 10, 2012 01:34:28 PM ET

I had the exact symptoms as nikki. may 20- 25 i had my period about a week an a half later had brown spotting for3 days and now having cramping out of the blue different from menstral cramps

nikki Jun 9, 2012 08:24:23 PM ET

I had started my period may 21 and ended it may 25..june i started light brown spotting for 3 days. and sometimes my stomach and back cramps up.. am i pregnant??? please help me

lala Jun 9, 2012 07:08:58 PM ET

Had my period on the 27-30 and started spotting on the 8 it been 2 days that i been spotting and it really light pink, plus my head been hurting off and on and my lower back hurts, and im craping on and off. .could i be pregnant

Amanda Jun 6, 2012 12:04:39 PM ET

I had my pd may 28th it lasted till the 31st, then june 5th i started to spott light brown and still am off and on spotting. is it possible that i could be pregnant?

pumpkin Jun 5, 2012 08:26:46 AM ET

I got my period on the 1st of may, it lasted for five days as usual. i had sex with my partner alot, i got my period again on the 15th. it was a little spotting and dark brown that lasted 2 days. my period for june is now five days late. i've been having back pain, feeling nausea and light headaches. what does this mean? please help!!! thanks

charlene May 31, 2012 01:32:17 PM ET

You could very well be pregnant. time will tell. if you don't get a period by today a pregnancy test will probably work.

<< 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 Next >>

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?