You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? > Comments

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion | Page 37

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

lala Jun 9, 2012 07:08:58 PM ET

Had my period on the 27-30 and started spotting on the 8 it been 2 days that i been spotting and it really light pink, plus my head been hurting off and on and my lower back hurts, and im craping on and off. .could i be pregnant

Amanda Jun 6, 2012 12:04:39 PM ET

I had my pd may 28th it lasted till the 31st, then june 5th i started to spott light brown and still am off and on spotting. is it possible that i could be pregnant?

pumpkin Jun 5, 2012 08:26:46 AM ET

I got my period on the 1st of may, it lasted for five days as usual. i had sex with my partner alot, i got my period again on the 15th. it was a little spotting and dark brown that lasted 2 days. my period for june is now five days late. i've been having back pain, feeling nausea and light headaches. what does this mean? please help!!! thanks

charlene May 31, 2012 01:32:17 PM ET

You could very well be pregnant. time will tell. if you don't get a period by today a pregnancy test will probably work.

benz May 30, 2012 08:03:25 PM ET

I am spotting but no other sign of pregnancy but i did some funny game with my partner and now i missed my period, i have no sign all i have is light spotting and just one day.

desarea May 28, 2012 09:56:58 PM ET

Hi am desi so this is my story i had a regular period on march the 13 throw the 17 in april i was spotting light pink & all my test are coming out negative so may i was expecting my normal period but again i was sptting my sptting are lasting for 5 days like my normal period !!! what does this mean please help

ASHLEY May 27, 2012 12:12:30 PM ET

I had myast period 4/3/12 it lasted until 4/10/12.. i had sex 4/14 -4/15 on 4/30 i started spotting for 12 days straight which was 5/12.. i was supposed to receive my period 5/2 but didnt... i started spotting again on 5/25 could i be pregnant?

Mandi May 24, 2012 01:18:50 PM ET

Hi, i was on the pill for about 5 years and have been off for about 8 months. my husband and i have been ttc. i take by bbt every morn. i had my period and 3 days after when my basal body temp was lower than it has been all month,my husband and i had sex. 3 days after i started spotting. first it was just a little pink when i wiped and the next day it turned brown and is a little more. is it possible that i ovulated early and can be pregnant? please reply. thank you.

sierrah May 22, 2012 10:55:11 PM ET

Okay i was on the depo for 15 month and i missed my other shot in april i just started spotting like a week ago and it inst very heavy at all my breasts are very sensitive my stomach cramps all the time i have taken three test and they have all been negative

sammi May 22, 2012 07:05:26 PM ET

Well things are confusing at he moment i just recently got my period again after havibg my first child (18mnths) and now lately ive been feeling nauseous n more tired and last month my period came on the 20th and this month so far nothing im kinda worried but could i be preg or is it just my period changing. before i got preg the first time my cycle was reglar. someine please help!! im so nervous.

<< 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 Next >>

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?