You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? > Comments

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion | Page 37

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

Hannah Apr 22, 2012 08:47:56 PM ET

My boyfriend and i had protected sex about two weeks ago. ever since then i have been hungry. i eat and eat and am still hungry. i have a high metabolism, so usually i gain no weight, but since we had sex i have gained 6 pounds? and it's going to my stomache! but i have been having my period? so i'm kinda confused..

nilima Apr 18, 2012 09:36:31 AM ET

I m 33,i have a 7 year old daughter trying for second baby since three months using ovulation tests but still not pregnant.

Jackie Apr 16, 2012 02:59:21 PM ET

Hi everyone, im 24yrs old and i myself have a 43 day cycle and i had it from march 25-30, 6 days normal and my fiancé & i had unprotected sex on april the 1st night. a week after my period april 5 i had light cramping & a light pink spotting when i wiped after using the bathroom. only lasted for one day. ever since i've felt tired, moody, constipated, mild cramps and headache from time to time, a lil nausea, and weird sensation in the stomach like constant growling/gurgling. i wanted to know if its even possible for me to be pregnant because of that one unprotected night and if i would have to wait til my next period in may since my cycle is 43 days. very excited to know because we want to be pregnant. wanted to hear maybe people who have gone through this themselves with positive outcomes. i don't want to think all this is in my head. thank you ladies in advance. baby dust to all.

blenda Apr 12, 2012 04:06:19 PM ET

I had my period on the 14 of march 2012 on the 28 of march i think i was implanting because i had a brownish period again . today is the 30th day of my period and is still not here .. could i be pregant or just wait for the whole month to finish to noe if i am?

Clare Apr 11, 2012 12:54:22 PM ET

Hey guys, seems like you all have symptoms........aubrey and amber...... some womens hgc levels are just too low for a home pregnancy test to pick up, best bet would be to make an app with your gp for a blood test etc. i've been reading up on this for days as been having cramping etc after a split condom 5 days ago so is still a little early for me...... save yourself pennies and go see your doc. pink discharge can be a sign of the egg implanting into the uterus so i'd wait at least a week before you do a test. yes lisa, chances are pretty good seeing as though the average woman ovulates around 14 days after the first day of their period and sperm can live up to 3 days inside you (some say 5 days) there are ovulation calculators online so you can check and see the probability. but i'd say it's a very good possibility :) birth control pills etc can take a while to be flushed from your system so may take a while longer to conceive in some cases. baby dust to all who are trying!

stephaniehamlet Apr 6, 2012 05:19:38 PM ET

Ive just got a positive result after about 5 negative ones my last period was new year 2012 and ive had a bit of spotting since how far along am i im confused ?

christi Apr 5, 2012 04:06:18 AM ET

Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex two weeks ago im having a light milky discharge and im due for my next period the 22nd so im hoping it comes but is the discharge a sign of implanation i could really use some help please

Megan Apr 2, 2012 12:07:58 PM ET

I got off mirana 2/29/2012 had my period 3/1 through 3/7 then tried concieving when ovualting, i was expecting my period on 3/29 it came but very light and then ended the next day . i have been eating alot and very bad cramping on the left side in my lower abdomen, could i be pregnant ?

Lisa Mar 31, 2012 05:46:45 PM ET

Well me and my boyfriend has been having unprotected sex for 11 days and i had came off my period 4 days before could i b pregnant?

gloria Mar 29, 2012 12:05:15 PM ET

Im 37 i just took my merina on march8 2012 after having it on for 8 yrs. i had intercorse 3x on my ovulation dates .what are the chances of me getting pregnant ?

<< 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 Next >>

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?