You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? > Comments

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion | Page 38

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

desarea May 28, 2012 09:56:58 PM ET

Hi am desi so this is my story i had a regular period on march the 13 throw the 17 in april i was spotting light pink & all my test are coming out negative so may i was expecting my normal period but again i was sptting my sptting are lasting for 5 days like my normal period !!! what does this mean please help

ASHLEY May 27, 2012 12:12:30 PM ET

I had myast period 4/3/12 it lasted until 4/10/12.. i had sex 4/14 -4/15 on 4/30 i started spotting for 12 days straight which was 5/12.. i was supposed to receive my period 5/2 but didnt... i started spotting again on 5/25 could i be pregnant?

Mandi May 24, 2012 01:18:50 PM ET

Hi, i was on the pill for about 5 years and have been off for about 8 months. my husband and i have been ttc. i take by bbt every morn. i had my period and 3 days after when my basal body temp was lower than it has been all month,my husband and i had sex. 3 days after i started spotting. first it was just a little pink when i wiped and the next day it turned brown and is a little more. is it possible that i ovulated early and can be pregnant? please reply. thank you.

sierrah May 22, 2012 10:55:11 PM ET

Okay i was on the depo for 15 month and i missed my other shot in april i just started spotting like a week ago and it inst very heavy at all my breasts are very sensitive my stomach cramps all the time i have taken three test and they have all been negative

sammi May 22, 2012 07:05:26 PM ET

Well things are confusing at he moment i just recently got my period again after havibg my first child (18mnths) and now lately ive been feeling nauseous n more tired and last month my period came on the 20th and this month so far nothing im kinda worried but could i be preg or is it just my period changing. before i got preg the first time my cycle was reglar. someine please help!! im so nervous.

Tanya May 22, 2012 02:24:08 AM ET

I started my period 5/4/12 with a normal 7 day period. i then spotted 7 days later for 2 days. first day was red, second day, light n brown. could this be implantation only 14 days into my cycle. i'm never regular and actually had a miscarriage in late march so i've been extremely off balance. *confused*

kiya May 18, 2012 07:51:55 AM ET

Hi mums, am 27yrs me and my pertner have been trying for over a year now,my last period was on april 27and am a 30day days circle and we hard sex on from on 12-16 will i be pregnant?

miranda May 14, 2012 07:01:26 PM ET

Hey. i have a almost 5 month old daugter but lately i've been tired and getting a belly, using the bathroom more and i'm a little scared...? am i pregnant again?

christa May 14, 2012 03:52:43 AM ET

Hi everyone i am a bit confused here, i am on a 30 day circle menstruation period and i started my circle on the 01/may/2012 and it lasted for 4 days. last thursday on the 10 may 2012 i had an argument with my partner which could mean the end of our relationship. yesterday evening on the 13 of may 2012 our argument escalated but we ended up making love without protection and again on the mornig 14 may 2012 we make love without a protection. does this mean i might ne pregnant i dont want to raise the baby alone because myself i was raised by a single parent and i know how hard it is on the other hand the abortion is not a solution for me. i am scared and not sure what to think anymore, i am working & can take care of the baby by myself but knowing where i am coming from this is not a solution for me. i am confused please help.

Amanda May 11, 2012 04:10:21 PM ET

Hi i am13 days late and i have pcos i've been having all the symptoms of pregnancy like alot of watery discharge very tired nauseous at times slight cramping and i'm moody but my test my test are coming back negative even the blood test i'm so confused. last month my period was very light like only had to use 3 pads i usually get my period every 28 days but it's the 11th now and still nothing also i feel like my lower abdomen is stretching i don't know how else how to explain it what ia going on with me

<< 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 Next >>

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?