You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? > Comments

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion | Page 39

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

gloria Mar 29, 2012 12:05:15 PM ET

Im 37 i just took my merina on march8 2012 after having it on for 8 yrs. i had intercorse 3x on my ovulation dates .what are the chances of me getting pregnant ?

Aubrey Mar 27, 2012 12:02:02 PM ET

Hello any responses would help me alot!!! i am currently 27 days took i hpt test when i was 18days late & one yesterday 26days both negative !! i am having cramps that come & go, nausea, frequent urination, i am always tired, always hungry !!! i am just so confused why are all my tests negative ??? any advice please

Quita Mar 26, 2012 10:27:21 PM ET

Hello i have irregular periods to and today i had thick pink creamy discharge my period dont suspose to start until 4-9-12 i been having back pains and stomach pains could i be pregnant

Sabrina Mar 26, 2012 06:48:11 PM ET

U had sex two days i was suppose to start my period.. i never started.. i have pcos and dont have my peroids every month... but for the past 6 months i had gotten them every month.. my days and nights are messed up im having trouble sleeping uncomforterble ,heartburn and constipation,im peeing alot, craving, back pain, and gasy.. is it possiable that im pregnant and how many weeks should i wait to get a test?

Amber Mar 26, 2012 06:27:02 PM ET

Im 16 days late for my period and have been getting negative pregnancy tests i've been sick to my stomach during the middle of the day ive been so tired that i can't stand it my nipples hurt so bad i can't even put a bra on without feeling like there going to fall off i've been having horrible headaches and mood swings i'm not sure if im pregnant or my mind is playing with me ? i've been trying for a year my first pregnancy resulted into a miscarriage any advice ? help? thanks !

Mya Mar 26, 2012 05:39:29 PM ET

And i been urine every 10mins

Mya Mar 26, 2012 05:36:54 PM ET

Hey umm im confused i usully get my period for seven days and pass two months i got it 4 days and dis month i waited two days after my period finish and i had sex i bleed for that same day and it was gone i been havein slight cramps im moody lower back hurts my boobs are swollen im nuasea light headed and most werid thing is i can b soo hungry eat alot and im still hungry or i can get lil and feel like i ate so much i dont know wnat wrong with me and today im soo bloated

Emily85 Mar 26, 2012 11:18:52 AM ET

So last week i had real bad pain in my lower stomach and in my vagina could this have been inplantation pain? i also have ben very gasy and dizzy light headed and soar breast. i have pcos so maybe i got lucky have been trying for a secound baby for over a year. i really hope i am :)

lauren Mar 26, 2012 03:26:17 AM ET

I hade sex with my bf on 3/17 started my period on 3/18 lasted about 4-5 days. been cramping in my boobs, have had back aches right above my tail bone, my nipples are darkening, everything is making me nauscious and i'm extremely tired. not sure if i am pregnant or my mind is playing tricks on me. need feedback.

Lauren Mar 25, 2012 08:43:56 PM ET

My husband and i just started trying for a baby 3 days ago. today i became so exhausted. too tired to do anything so i'm hoping it is a sign and i pray it is. i have to wait until the ninth for my period so i have two weeks to go! i know it takes most couples a few months before conceiving but it would be neat if i am pregnant already

<< 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 Next >>

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?