You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? > Comments

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion | Page 4

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

Lotta Jan 29, 2017 02:38:32 PM ET

Me and my boyfriend had protected sex using a condom, about a week before my period was due. my period is late and i have been seeing pinkish discharge (around a week after the sex) when i wipe. the condom did not break/leak. he pulled out immediately after ejaculation. i will take a pregnancy test very soon. i have been peeing more frequently also. could i be pregnant? if not why could my period be late and why am i seeing the pink discharge?

Guest Jan 24, 2017 01:18:18 AM ET

I've got low abdominal pains, ( pain and/or pressure) but my breasts do not hurt, i don't have morning sickness & i pee so much!! someone help me out here!!

daisy Jan 17, 2017 05:24:57 PM ET

I have all of the symptoms of a pregnant woman and my belly is growing bigger too. but the problem is when i take a pregnancy test it says negative,now i'm confused because i don't kh

Sahara Jan 17, 2017 12:31:40 AM ET

I've been having irregular periods and got in bc to see if it would help. no solution so i got off the second month (only used bc pills for two months) i had one period after that but haven't had one since dec. 2nd. i saw some pink spotting at one point in time. i have lower back pains, pee frequently but no tender breasts or nausea (barely). i took a test last week but it came out negative... maybe it was too early?? can someone give me an answer or advice please it would be very very appreciated!

Sahara Jan 16, 2017 01:05:09 AM ET

I've been having irregular periods and got on bc to see if it would help. no solution, so i got off the second month (only used bc pills for two months) i had one period after that but haven't had one since dec 2nd. i saw some pink spotting at one point in time. i have lower back pains, pee frequently but no tender breasts or nausea (barely). i took a test last week but it came out negative... maybe it was too early?? can someone give me an answer or advice, please it would be very very appreciated!

Geny Jan 13, 2017 02:41:19 PM ET

I had sex on the 21 dec. 2016..checked and now pregnant. i want to know how many weeks.

Shawnda Dec 19, 2016 07:49:26 PM ET

We used a condom but it feels off inside of me. could i be pregnant ? i missed my period , it was supposed to come on but it didn't on the 6th of this month.

Daneisha Dec 13, 2016 09:25:52 PM ET

Hi me and my fiance been having sex ever since i started bleeding. and on the 9th is the first day i started bleeding. but it was light pink and also brown. i started getting cramps on my right side. and i also was feeling really weak.and also peeing alot in it is day5 and my bleeding is still pinkish and brown. what does all this mean? can you please help me?

winnie Dec 6, 2016 09:24:56 AM ET

I had sex with a man 2 days ago. i am using implanon. i have frequent urination resulting to pain.what may be the cause?

Amber lewis Dec 3, 2016 12:24:28 AM ET

Hi i am 6dpo and i have a step of 99.7 and i have been urinating every 10-15 min, my sex drive is gone and i am sleeping a lot. how many more days until i should test?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 44 Next >>

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?