You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? > Comments

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion | Page 4

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

Geny Jan 13, 2017 02:41:19 PM ET

I had sex on the 21 dec. 2016..checked and now pregnant. i want to know how many weeks.

Shawnda Dec 19, 2016 07:49:26 PM ET

We used a condom but it feels off inside of me. could i be pregnant ? i missed my period , it was supposed to come on but it didn't on the 6th of this month.

Daneisha Dec 13, 2016 09:25:52 PM ET

Hi me and my fiance been having sex ever since i started bleeding. and on the 9th is the first day i started bleeding. but it was light pink and also brown. i started getting cramps on my right side. and i also was feeling really weak.and also peeing alot in it is day5 and my bleeding is still pinkish and brown. what does all this mean? can you please help me?

winnie Dec 6, 2016 09:24:56 AM ET

I had sex with a man 2 days ago. i am using implanon. i have frequent urination resulting to pain.what may be the cause?

Amber lewis Dec 3, 2016 12:24:28 AM ET

Hi i am 6dpo and i have a step of 99.7 and i have been urinating every 10-15 min, my sex drive is gone and i am sleeping a lot. how many more days until i should test?

N12 Oct 25, 2016 06:18:21 PM ET

I had unprotected sex and i've been feeling sick, like nausea sick. my period hasn't came on yet and theirs only 6 days left in this month. i feel cramps here and there.. and i'm sleeping a lot. recently i just got sick, my throat hurts, my back hurts, and i feel like i'm going to throw up, and sometimes i can't lay on my stomach.

Wtf Oct 18, 2016 11:43:16 AM ET

Here's a long shot but, if you think you're pregnant, why not take a test instead of posting on the forum. and if you are engaging in unprotected sex be sure you haven't picked up any stds in the process.

Karla Oct 4, 2016 11:19:08 AM ET

I had a miscarriage on the 17th of september and for the past few days i've been peeing a lot. is that normal like can i be pregnant again? and yes, i've had unprotected sex.

Ana Apr 11, 2015 04:57:45 AM ET

I have to urinate like every 5 minutes, literally. i get cramps here and there, but i've always had an irregular period. so i can't depend on a missed period. i also get lower back pain a lot, and my boobs hurt on and off. could i be pregnant?

myrrh Apr 8, 2015 05:19:45 PM ET

I have kids, and i’m dating a guy who doesn’t have any kids we has sex without a condom, and he told me that he can’t have a baby. my problem is am that i’m peeing every 5 to 10 seconds. we had sex on 4 april. am i pregnant? please help.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 44 Next >>

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?