You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? > Comments

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion | Page 40

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

Mya Mar 26, 2012 05:36:54 PM ET

Hey umm im confused i usully get my period for seven days and pass two months i got it 4 days and dis month i waited two days after my period finish and i had sex i bleed for that same day and it was gone i been havein slight cramps im moody lower back hurts my boobs are swollen im nuasea light headed and most werid thing is i can b soo hungry eat alot and im still hungry or i can get lil and feel like i ate so much i dont know wnat wrong with me and today im soo bloated

Emily85 Mar 26, 2012 11:18:52 AM ET

So last week i had real bad pain in my lower stomach and in my vagina could this have been inplantation pain? i also have ben very gasy and dizzy light headed and soar breast. i have pcos so maybe i got lucky have been trying for a secound baby for over a year. i really hope i am :)

lauren Mar 26, 2012 03:26:17 AM ET

I hade sex with my bf on 3/17 started my period on 3/18 lasted about 4-5 days. been cramping in my boobs, have had back aches right above my tail bone, my nipples are darkening, everything is making me nauscious and i'm extremely tired. not sure if i am pregnant or my mind is playing tricks on me. need feedback.

Lauren Mar 25, 2012 08:43:56 PM ET

My husband and i just started trying for a baby 3 days ago. today i became so exhausted. too tired to do anything so i'm hoping it is a sign and i pray it is. i have to wait until the ninth for my period so i have two weeks to go! i know it takes most couples a few months before conceiving but it would be neat if i am pregnant already

anya Mar 23, 2012 03:02:55 PM ET

Well i have tender brest nipples hurts allot and yet last time i saw my period was on the 5/1/2012 also now we are in 23/3/2012 and still havent see my period so i took a home pregnanycy test and came out possitive

AMBER Mar 18, 2012 03:13:52 PM ET

I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 03/14/2012 but my periods are very irregular.now four days later i have mild cramps.my last menstrual cycle was 02/18/12. could this be implantation whats causing these cramps.i dont know when my menstrual cycle would start again because my periods are irregular.i was just wondering if implantation can occur four days after unprotected sex....thanks

Missy Mar 15, 2012 01:27:41 PM ET

I had boob pain on 2/28 then cramps on and off. started 3/6 i think, very light for three days and then spotted until 3/13. in between i had days that it would stop. i'm usual regular 28-30 days no more than 4-5 days. i took a hpt 3/14 it was negative. still cramping on and off. i have no idea.

beckiiey Mar 4, 2012 03:20:59 PM ET

I am in the same boat, my last period was last month on the 28th i haven't experienced any symptoms but my so called period is really light and pink i have been having cramp. i am four days late i am worried can someone help me.

Beazley Feb 28, 2012 10:41:36 AM ET

Hoping for the best. my bbt is still elevated. im experiencing some fatigue as well as my fiancee, hes also been cranky and nauscious... tww, how fun. :/

kimmy Jan 24, 2012 01:18:49 PM ET

Baby dust to you all!!!!!!!!!

<< 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 Next >>

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?