You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? > Comments

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion | Page 41

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

carmen Jan 5, 2012 02:17:03 AM ET

Shaundretta it is possible to have a negative hpt results and still get your period and still be pregnant. i got my period for 3 months in a row while pregnant with my first baby. i took several hpts which all came up negative. i didn't find out i was pregnant until i went to the doctor for something totally unrelated. they took a blood test and it came up positive. i was 3 months pregnant

Shaundretta23 Dec 12, 2011 09:11:39 AM ET

If u have a period..in any form..and yu get a negative pt then you are not pregnant..im 7 weeks pregnant now..and my breasts arent tender anymore at all..all i have to with is slight morning sickness..lower back pains..stretchy,teary feeling in my uterus, and frequent urination(especially at night)..never have i saw any blood or had a negative pregnancy test..i missed my period and i had 4 positive pregnancy tests..i saw my midwife and i am indeed 7 weeks and 1 day..my due is july 30th..if u are trying to have a baby..make sure yu are prepared..because it does end up happening..!(for some)

mary Nov 14, 2011 04:47:32 PM ET

I had a blood pregnancy test it showed weakly positive,a week later ultrasound confirmed negative pregnancy test,but am still having pregnancy symptoms. am i pregnant?

Britni Nov 4, 2011 03:09:07 PM ET

The worst part is not knowing and wondering, i had a period last month but it only lasted on day, so i took a hpt, and i got 4 positive and 2 neg, well i went and got a blood test done and it was neg, now they are telling me to wait and see if i start my period...so confusing.

zoe Oct 31, 2011 03:46:37 PM ET

I took a pregnancy test which came negative, then retook it 3 days later and was positive! try the test again

crystal Oct 14, 2011 03:10:43 PM ET

How rare or common is it that a test wouldn't show a positive when infact you are pregnant? here's my issue for the past 2weeks maybe i have odd fluttery feelings in my uterus area..nauseous a lot it seems, i feel hungry more often, diareaha (sorry for spelling) my breast look and feel much larger but neg hpt. i did have a period but didnt seem as heavy as it normally does..has anyone been pregnant and had any of this happen. ive read about woman being indeed pg but just wanted to hear what you have to say, thanks so much :)

Kulu Aug 29, 2011 06:38:17 AM ET

My husband and i have beeb ttc for some time now. my lmp was 31/7/11 and my cycle is usually 25 days. we had sex from 5/8/ - 17/8. my expected period is supposed to have been 25/8 but still i've not had it and i've noticed that i discharge little brownish for almost 3 days now could i be pregnant? pls help

Jeanette Aug 12, 2011 01:03:16 AM ET

I'm wondering if i'm pregnant also. about three days ago, i've experienced what i believe was implantation bleeding. it was very light pink to light brown & it didn't last very long. i think it lasted less than 24 hours. anyways, i've been feeling tired lately. all i want to do is sleep most of the time. i'm always hungry. it's like i never get enough to eat. i'm constantly going to the bathroom. i've been rather constipated lately, but i have had bm's for the past two days. my back always hurts. my nipples & areolas are sore, along with my breats. my abdomen is somewhat hard & tender. i've been having more headaches than usual. i've been having some moderate cramping. the last test i took came out negative. i don't know what's going on. i want to be a mother, but i don't want to get my hopes up

Janice May 25, 2011 02:07:56 AM ET

Im always tired and feel light headed at times.i have a weird craving for meat.im emotinal at times.experiencing slight back pain and a tingly feeling in my bladder area.i have done two home pregnancy test and both were negative. i am blated at times and my skin is dry and im getting breakouts..and i never had problem skin before...am i prenant?

Mary Apr 25, 2011 09:39:48 AM ET

Just a note for people with pcos. i have pcos and as soon as i found out i went to a fertility doctor. my obgyn said i could get pregnant but might take a little longer, but after going to the fertility doctor he said it would be very difficult. i only get a period a few times a year so he gave me medicine to induce a period. then you can take clomid or femera for 5 days after you have your period. you will then go into to the doctor around day 12 to get an ultrasound to check the sizes of your folicles. you may go in a few times for an ultrasound until the doctor is happy with the size and he will give you a shot to ovulate. i became pregnant the first time. i recommend anyone with pcos to go this rought when your really serious. it makes the process a lot easier and it is covered by most insurance.

<< 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 Next >>

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?