You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? > Comments

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion | Page 41

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

lauren Mar 26, 2012 03:26:17 AM ET

I hade sex with my bf on 3/17 started my period on 3/18 lasted about 4-5 days. been cramping in my boobs, have had back aches right above my tail bone, my nipples are darkening, everything is making me nauscious and i'm extremely tired. not sure if i am pregnant or my mind is playing tricks on me. need feedback.

Lauren Mar 25, 2012 08:43:56 PM ET

My husband and i just started trying for a baby 3 days ago. today i became so exhausted. too tired to do anything so i'm hoping it is a sign and i pray it is. i have to wait until the ninth for my period so i have two weeks to go! i know it takes most couples a few months before conceiving but it would be neat if i am pregnant already

anya Mar 23, 2012 03:02:55 PM ET

Well i have tender brest nipples hurts allot and yet last time i saw my period was on the 5/1/2012 also now we are in 23/3/2012 and still havent see my period so i took a home pregnanycy test and came out possitive

AMBER Mar 18, 2012 03:13:52 PM ET

I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 03/14/2012 but my periods are very irregular.now four days later i have mild cramps.my last menstrual cycle was 02/18/12. could this be implantation whats causing these cramps.i dont know when my menstrual cycle would start again because my periods are irregular.i was just wondering if implantation can occur four days after unprotected sex....thanks

Missy Mar 15, 2012 01:27:41 PM ET

I had boob pain on 2/28 then cramps on and off. started 3/6 i think, very light for three days and then spotted until 3/13. in between i had days that it would stop. i'm usual regular 28-30 days no more than 4-5 days. i took a hpt 3/14 it was negative. still cramping on and off. i have no idea.

beckiiey Mar 4, 2012 03:20:59 PM ET

I am in the same boat, my last period was last month on the 28th i haven't experienced any symptoms but my so called period is really light and pink i have been having cramp. i am four days late i am worried can someone help me.

Beazley Feb 28, 2012 10:41:36 AM ET

Hoping for the best. my bbt is still elevated. im experiencing some fatigue as well as my fiancee, hes also been cranky and nauscious... tww, how fun. :/

kimmy Jan 24, 2012 01:18:49 PM ET

Baby dust to you all!!!!!!!!!

Sam Jan 17, 2012 02:52:05 PM ET

December 9th was the start of my last period one week after the 15th the end of my period i started spotting on the 24th my period was supposed to start again on the 6th of january and was 12 days late & today the 17th im starting to spot light pink again generally my period is very regular 28-30 days max i am now on my 40th day i took a home pregnancy test on the 6th one came back negative, but ive been moody constipated & have had breast tenderness & nipples are sore(its been worse than when my period comes around)

Talesha Jan 9, 2012 05:19:37 AM ET

I had sex nine days as ago, and i'm gassy, heartburn, and frequent urination am i pregnant?

<< 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 Next >>

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?