You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? > Comments

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion | Page 42

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

Britni Nov 4, 2011 03:09:07 PM ET

The worst part is not knowing and wondering, i had a period last month but it only lasted on day, so i took a hpt, and i got 4 positive and 2 neg, well i went and got a blood test done and it was neg, now they are telling me to wait and see if i start my confusing.

zoe Oct 31, 2011 03:46:37 PM ET

I took a pregnancy test which came negative, then retook it 3 days later and was positive! try the test again

crystal Oct 14, 2011 03:10:43 PM ET

How rare or common is it that a test wouldn't show a positive when infact you are pregnant? here's my issue for the past 2weeks maybe i have odd fluttery feelings in my uterus area..nauseous a lot it seems, i feel hungry more often, diareaha (sorry for spelling) my breast look and feel much larger but neg hpt. i did have a period but didnt seem as heavy as it normally does..has anyone been pregnant and had any of this happen. ive read about woman being indeed pg but just wanted to hear what you have to say, thanks so much :)

Kulu Aug 29, 2011 06:38:17 AM ET

My husband and i have beeb ttc for some time now. my lmp was 31/7/11 and my cycle is usually 25 days. we had sex from 5/8/ - 17/8. my expected period is supposed to have been 25/8 but still i've not had it and i've noticed that i discharge little brownish for almost 3 days now could i be pregnant? pls help

Jeanette Aug 12, 2011 01:03:16 AM ET

I'm wondering if i'm pregnant also. about three days ago, i've experienced what i believe was implantation bleeding. it was very light pink to light brown & it didn't last very long. i think it lasted less than 24 hours. anyways, i've been feeling tired lately. all i want to do is sleep most of the time. i'm always hungry. it's like i never get enough to eat. i'm constantly going to the bathroom. i've been rather constipated lately, but i have had bm's for the past two days. my back always hurts. my nipples & areolas are sore, along with my breats. my abdomen is somewhat hard & tender. i've been having more headaches than usual. i've been having some moderate cramping. the last test i took came out negative. i don't know what's going on. i want to be a mother, but i don't want to get my hopes up

Janice May 25, 2011 02:07:56 AM ET

Im always tired and feel light headed at times.i have a weird craving for emotinal at times.experiencing slight back pain and a tingly feeling in my bladder area.i have done two home pregnancy test and both were negative. i am blated at times and my skin is dry and im getting breakouts..and i never had problem skin i prenant?

Mary Apr 25, 2011 09:39:48 AM ET

Just a note for people with pcos. i have pcos and as soon as i found out i went to a fertility doctor. my obgyn said i could get pregnant but might take a little longer, but after going to the fertility doctor he said it would be very difficult. i only get a period a few times a year so he gave me medicine to induce a period. then you can take clomid or femera for 5 days after you have your period. you will then go into to the doctor around day 12 to get an ultrasound to check the sizes of your folicles. you may go in a few times for an ultrasound until the doctor is happy with the size and he will give you a shot to ovulate. i became pregnant the first time. i recommend anyone with pcos to go this rought when your really serious. it makes the process a lot easier and it is covered by most insurance.

Lisa Feb 24, 2011 05:12:22 PM ET

Hi, my husband and i had intercorse (sp?) on jan 28 and on feb 4. i started my cycle 4 days early and it was bright orange. it was a bit lighter but same amount of days. the day i got off of my period was feb 17 and .... i only bled 4 days... but we have had sex every night since and its the 24 and i feel tired. i also noticed i got car nasea twice. i cant keep my eyes open i just wanna sleep and my nipples are sore. i thinkvi may be pregnant.

Tina Jan 14, 2011 02:48:50 PM ET

I had unprotected sex 4days b4 my period. i had an i pill,after 7days my period started n was normal. i have no pregnancy symptoms at all. dis months im 2days late,can i b pregnant? plz help...

latisha Jan 12, 2011 09:53:30 AM ET

For those women who have pcos there is hope on getting pregnant i have pcos myself last year june i became pregnant in 26 yrs of age and tht was my first time ever getting pregnant but a month later i had a miscarraige. but what u have to do is take care of your body take vitamins and excercise. i take vitamin d and calicuim every day thats what your body needs maybe your body is missing something talk to your doctor dont give up good luck ladies.

<< 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 Next >>

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?