You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? > Comments

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion | Page 42

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

Talesha Jan 9, 2012 05:19:37 AM ET

I had sex nine days as ago, and i'm gassy, heartburn, and frequent urination am i pregnant?

erica Jan 7, 2012 03:16:10 PM ET

Alright, so i have had sex (unprotected) with my long time boyfriend, this month, around 12 times. as i calculate it, i bled 10 days after the first time we had sex this month. it was light pink right after sex and was light faint brown for the next two days. my nipples are sore but not my breasts yet they seem a little fuller. yesterday my lower abdomen cramped really uncomfortably for atleast 5 minutes which made me feel ill and lightheaded... i guess i wonder if this sounds possible that i'm pregnant. oh! also... i my bowel movements are dry and hurt and have been almost constipated for two days with no change in diet. i wake up two times a night to pee since. i'm on a 34 day cycle i think so my next period should come on the 15th. so a week from today. i really need some input. it can't all be in my head can it? please help me out!

Sari Jan 5, 2012 05:23:03 PM ET

My situation is slightly confusing. my lmp started on 12/11/11. had unprotected sex on 12/22/11 ( no ejaculation). we had sex again on 12/28/11 and i took the pb pill 2 hours after. on 12/29/11, i had some spotting and brown discharge. since then i have experience pregnancy symptoms such as nausea and sore breast.....or maybe its just pms. have to wait until after 01/08/12 for testing.

carmen Jan 5, 2012 02:17:03 AM ET

Shaundretta it is possible to have a negative hpt results and still get your period and still be pregnant. i got my period for 3 months in a row while pregnant with my first baby. i took several hpts which all came up negative. i didn't find out i was pregnant until i went to the doctor for something totally unrelated. they took a blood test and it came up positive. i was 3 months pregnant

Shaundretta23 Dec 12, 2011 09:11:39 AM ET

If u have a period..in any form..and yu get a negative pt then you are not pregnant..im 7 weeks pregnant now..and my breasts arent tender anymore at all..all i have to with is slight morning sickness..lower back pains..stretchy,teary feeling in my uterus, and frequent urination(especially at night)..never have i saw any blood or had a negative pregnancy test..i missed my period and i had 4 positive pregnancy tests..i saw my midwife and i am indeed 7 weeks and 1 day..my due is july 30th..if u are trying to have a baby..make sure yu are prepared..because it does end up happening..!(for some)

mary Nov 14, 2011 04:47:32 PM ET

I had a blood pregnancy test it showed weakly positive,a week later ultrasound confirmed negative pregnancy test,but am still having pregnancy symptoms. am i pregnant?

Britni Nov 4, 2011 03:09:07 PM ET

The worst part is not knowing and wondering, i had a period last month but it only lasted on day, so i took a hpt, and i got 4 positive and 2 neg, well i went and got a blood test done and it was neg, now they are telling me to wait and see if i start my period...so confusing.

zoe Oct 31, 2011 03:46:37 PM ET

I took a pregnancy test which came negative, then retook it 3 days later and was positive! try the test again

crystal Oct 14, 2011 03:10:43 PM ET

How rare or common is it that a test wouldn't show a positive when infact you are pregnant? here's my issue for the past 2weeks maybe i have odd fluttery feelings in my uterus area..nauseous a lot it seems, i feel hungry more often, diareaha (sorry for spelling) my breast look and feel much larger but neg hpt. i did have a period but didnt seem as heavy as it normally does..has anyone been pregnant and had any of this happen. ive read about woman being indeed pg but just wanted to hear what you have to say, thanks so much :)

Kulu Aug 29, 2011 06:38:17 AM ET

My husband and i have beeb ttc for some time now. my lmp was 31/7/11 and my cycle is usually 25 days. we had sex from 5/8/ - 17/8. my expected period is supposed to have been 25/8 but still i've not had it and i've noticed that i discharge little brownish for almost 3 days now could i be pregnant? pls help

<< 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 Next >>

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?