You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? > Comments

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion | Page 43

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

Melanie Jul 17, 2010 05:25:02 PM ET

My husband and i are trying...obviously...i've been trying to be patient since we know it is still too early to test. i am realistic in knowing it merely possible not guaranteed to become pregnant on the first try. i am not usually a delusional emotional basket-case. however - i am very emotional these days, bursting into tears over commercials (not my usual behavior even during pms time), nauseous more often then not, decreased bowel movements, i've formed a hefty lefty breast (not typical for pms), tender breasts, lower back pain, peeing a lot, very tired and very very cranky when i'm not crying. i don't want to waste more time and money on pg tests till i am at least closer to when my monthly period would start...does anyone feel as though i could be pregnant?

Jerzi Jul 5, 2010 07:21:58 PM ET

I have pcos (polycysric ovarian syndrome), & i'm not sure if i can get pregnant or not. my cycles haven't been normal since i was 17, i'm 21 now. for the past couple of days i have been extremely tired, & sleeping non-stop. which i never do, i usually have tons of energy. i've been cramping in my lower back for the pas t 2 weeks, & suffering from really bad headaches. i haven't expierenced any kind of spotting, nor sore breasts or nausea. i took a pregnancy test about 4 days before my period was due, came back negative. i haven't started my period either, & i'm a day late. could i be pregnant, or just over-thinking everything?

japper Jun 11, 2010 05:53:37 AM ET

I'm about 9days after o. i've had extreme tiredness (i went to bed 2 nights ago at 7pm and slept for 12hrs, the alarm woke me), a slight blood nose yesterday, on and off drippy nose for a few days, cramping today and a migraine and red streak earleir today. i just went bathroom for a wee and noticed light pink splotch on toilet paper (i don't normally get that with my rags). i'm normally a 33day cycle -going by this my rags aren't for a good few days yet. ???

shakeira Jun 9, 2010 07:06:34 PM ET

I am on day 21 of my cycle, day 20 i took a blood test and it was negative, can blood test be wrong? is it too early for a blood test?

nikhat May 26, 2010 11:58:51 AM ET

I m feeling exhausted, tired...imfeeling heavy at my abdomen area..i m having headache n nausea feeling frequently.. im having pain in my breast,, i think it is enlarging in size...frequent urination is also noticeable..the colour of d urine is dark yellow...i m suffering 4rm leukorhoea.. i m alwayz having a feeling the pain of menstrual cycle...plz suggest me that am i pregnant??? but ofcourse two dayz before i hav felt spotting, but the very next day my menstruation started.... plz tell me that am i pregnent or these r d signs of early stages of pregnancy?

J Apr 4, 2010 08:54:20 PM ET

Dear priscilla, i just had one too. my doctor said that statistically we have the same chance of a miscarriage as someone who never had one. chance of another one doesn't go up until you've had 3. good luck!

priscilla Mar 29, 2010 12:14:40 PM ET

I had a miscarriage on february 18. my doctor told me that what happened was the egg didn't implant and passed like a normal period. my hcg levels dropped to zero and that was it. well i was just confirmed that i was pregnant again(3 weeks along.) i'm nervous that i may miscarry again. is it a higher possiblity to miscarry in a situation like mine?

keke Mar 25, 2010 01:09:23 AM ET

Well me and my husband been tryin to have a baby for 2 years we have a 4 year old son but i want another baby is there tip to help have b baby faster

Angelina Feb 21, 2010 10:58:35 PM ET

Well first of all, last year at this time i had a miscarriage after 7 weeks pregnant. my husband and i are tryen again and i dont remember much but the morning sickness and cramping. now i usually cramp before my periods and i started crampen sooner than usual. i felt nauses a little but i feel like im thinken too much about it and that i feel nauses. i really want a baby.

Azia Dec 31, 2009 05:13:46 PM ET

I took five test all come up positive but not that bright i started my pd sat got off sunday and feeling tired all the time which its prob from work nd my 6 month old but before this pd i didn't have one for 7 weeks.

<< 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 Next >>

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?