You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? > Comments

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion | Page 44

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

J Apr 4, 2010 08:54:20 PM ET

Dear priscilla, i just had one too. my doctor said that statistically we have the same chance of a miscarriage as someone who never had one. chance of another one doesn't go up until you've had 3. good luck!

priscilla Mar 29, 2010 12:14:40 PM ET

I had a miscarriage on february 18. my doctor told me that what happened was the egg didn't implant and passed like a normal period. my hcg levels dropped to zero and that was it. well i was just confirmed that i was pregnant again(3 weeks along.) i'm nervous that i may miscarry again. is it a higher possiblity to miscarry in a situation like mine?

keke Mar 25, 2010 01:09:23 AM ET

Well me and my husband been tryin to have a baby for 2 years we have a 4 year old son but i want another baby is there tip to help have b baby faster

Angelina Feb 21, 2010 10:58:35 PM ET

Well first of all, last year at this time i had a miscarriage after 7 weeks pregnant. my husband and i are tryen again and i dont remember much but the morning sickness and cramping. now i usually cramp before my periods and i started crampen sooner than usual. i felt nauses a little but i feel like im thinken too much about it and that i feel nauses. i really want a baby.

Azia Dec 31, 2009 05:13:46 PM ET

I took five test all come up positive but not that bright i started my pd sat got off sunday and feeling tired all the time which its prob from work nd my 6 month old but before this pd i didn't have one for 7 weeks.

annelle Nov 29, 2009 07:51:01 PM ET

I like wht i read it was very helpful and expenting to me on hy i feel this way

Clara Nov 27, 2009 01:16:46 PM ET

Sounds like you are pregnant, perhaps you need to wait another few days to do another test, you could be doing them too early?

lindy Nov 16, 2009 07:23:15 AM ET

I have experienced extreme breast pain and tenderness now and again..my aereola are enlarging...my sense of smell increased majorly and can smell things from a mile away. after urination and wipping i found slight blood stains on my toilet tissue. im always tired and feel light headed at times.i have a weird craving for meat.im emotinal at times.experiencing slight back pain and a tingly feeling in my bladder area.i have done two home pregnancy test and both were negative. i am blated at times and my skin is dry and im getting breakouts..and i never had problem skin before...am i prenant?

<< 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?