You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? > Comments

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion | Page 5

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

Amber lewis Dec 3, 2016 12:24:28 AM ET

Hi i am 6dpo and i have a step of 99.7 and i have been urinating every 10-15 min, my sex drive is gone and i am sleeping a lot. how many more days until i should test?

N12 Oct 25, 2016 06:18:21 PM ET

I had unprotected sex and i've been feeling sick, like nausea sick. my period hasn't came on yet and theirs only 6 days left in this month. i feel cramps here and there.. and i'm sleeping a lot. recently i just got sick, my throat hurts, my back hurts, and i feel like i'm going to throw up, and sometimes i can't lay on my stomach.

Wtf Oct 18, 2016 11:43:16 AM ET

Here's a long shot but, if you think you're pregnant, why not take a test instead of posting on the forum. and if you are engaging in unprotected sex be sure you haven't picked up any stds in the process.

Karla Oct 4, 2016 11:19:08 AM ET

I had a miscarriage on the 17th of september and for the past few days i've been peeing a lot. is that normal like can i be pregnant again? and yes, i've had unprotected sex.

Samiyah Sep 21, 2016 08:10:33 PM ET

I'm having lower back pain and i'm peeing almost every other hour and i just feel so tired sometimes. i'm wondering can i be pregnant? but i'm over weight, my doctor said its much harder and all. i don't know, i've had scares before. me and my fiance have been trying but, i think it's him lol not me. can i be pregnant?

Grace Sep 2, 2016 02:27:00 AM ET

I had unprotected sex 14days after my period. my breast is swollen . but my next period is not due yet. so i can't tel if i am pregnant or not.

Kapenchi Aug 20, 2016 02:20:17 PM ET

Could i be pregnant without any pregnancy symptoms? was to receive my menses today but, i didn't. i really want a baby.

Ana Apr 11, 2015 04:57:45 AM ET

I have to urinate like every 5 minutes, literally. i get cramps here and there, but i've always had an irregular period. so i can't depend on a missed period. i also get lower back pain a lot, and my boobs hurt on and off. could i be pregnant?

myrrh Apr 8, 2015 05:19:45 PM ET

I have kids, and i’m dating a guy who doesn’t have any kids we has sex without a condom, and he told me that he can’t have a baby. my problem is am that i’m peeing every 5 to 10 seconds. we had sex on 4 april. am i pregnant? please help.

nafatazi Apr 7, 2015 10:46:35 PM ET

My last period was on 14 march, and i had unprotected sex since then until now. i am having tired feelings, feeling sick on and off, lower back pain, and now i'm peeing a lot. can i be pregnant?

Guest Dec 2, 2016 07:13:11 AM ET

You might be pregnant but to be sure , use a pregnancy test or consult a doctor.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 45 Next >>

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?