Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion | Page 6

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

Wtf Oct 18, 2016 03:43:16 PM ET

Here's a long shot but, if you think you're pregnant, why not take a test instead of posting on the forum. And if you are engaging in unprotected sex be sure you haven't picked up any STDs in the process.

Karla Oct 4, 2016 03:19:08 PM ET

I had a miscarriage on the 17th of September and for the past few days I've been peeing a lot. Is that normal like can i be pregnant again? And yes, I've had unprotected sex.

Samiyah Sep 22, 2016 12:10:33 AM ET

I'm having lower back pain and I'm peeing almost every other hour and I just feel so tired sometimes. I'm wondering can I be pregnant? But I'm over weight, my doctor said its much harder and all. I don't know, I've had scares before. Me and my fiance have been trying but, I think it's him lol not me. Can I be pregnant?

Grace Sep 2, 2016 06:27:00 AM ET

I had unprotected sex 14days after my period. My breast is swollen . But my next period is not due yet. So I can't tel if I am pregnant or not.

Kapenchi Aug 20, 2016 06:20:17 PM ET

Could I be pregnant without any pregnancy symptoms? Was to receive my menses today but, I didn't. I really want a baby.

Guest Aug 15, 2016 08:10:04 PM ET

I'm experiencing frequent urination, increased saliva, headaches, slight cramps here and there, back pain, nausea, extreme fatigue, and constipation. My boyfriend and I have had unprotected sex a lot this month starting from August 3rd. Is it okay to take a pregnancy test now?

Betty Aug 12, 2016 10:00:15 PM ET

I'm kind of curious and nervous because I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and it's only been 4 days. Could I have conceived? I've been peeing to much and feeling light cramps. Is it normal, could I be pregnant?

jeanette Aug 9, 2016 05:30:58 AM ET

I have been spotting a little bit and this month I have not had a normal period. I am starting too eat a lot and having too pee more. Is there any chance i can be pregnant?

shabnum Aug 1, 2016 07:49:13 AM ET

I have to urinate like every 5 minutes, literally. But, I've always had an irregular period. so, I can't depend on a missed period. I also get lower back pain a lot, and my boobs hurt on and off. Could I be pregnant?

Rose joseph Aug 1, 2016 07:28:38 AM ET

Ever since my last period, I have been having unprotected sex with my husband. After like one week time I get these symptoms, like vomiting, breast tingling, frequent urination, and hunger for food. Please, could this b signs of pregnancy? Most of the time I feel tired.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 55 Next >>

You are commenting as .

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You