You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? > Comments

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion | Page 6

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

duh Apr 5, 2015 05:47:19 PM ET

Ok people. asking, "could i be pregnant," after stating that you had unprotected sex is just crazy! yes, you could be preggo!!!! how many of you ended up being pregnant?

Finally Dec 4, 2016 10:46:23 PM ET

Thank you!

Jossey Apr 3, 2015 12:26:43 AM ET

I had my menses on the 2nd of march, and had unprotected sex on the 20th of march. can i be pregnant?

althea Mar 31, 2015 05:20:53 AM ET

Hi, my last period was on the 24 feb 2015, and i still haven't gotten my period for march, and it’s already the 31st. i have been getting pains in my lower back, breast tenderness, but i assumed my period was coming. when pregnant with my 1st born, i never had any symptoms. please help.

Debbie Mar 26, 2015 06:41:58 PM ET

My last period was on the 4th of march. i never had sex all through until after my ovulation on the 22nd of march. my period was supposed to come on the 29th, but i started spotting on the 25th. could i be pregnant?

Guest Mar 24, 2015 07:49:58 PM ET

My last period was on feb 19th. i had sex on march 14th. today is march 24th, and no period for march yet. i have been getting sick, feeling light headed, and not so good. could ii be pregnant?

sandra Mar 23, 2015 04:39:40 AM ET

I had unprotected sex on january 4th 2015. now i'm pregnant. when would my due date be??

Tundra Oct 8, 2016 12:52:57 AM ET

Your due date is calculated by your last period before pregnancy , not the last time you had sex . it just doesn't work that way, hun.

bicia Mar 23, 2015 12:27:14 AM ET

Me an my boyfriend don't use condoms and we had sex 3 times. then i started my period on the 16th, and it ended on the 19th. the next day or two, i've be peeing a lot everyday about every 5 minutes, and that's never happened before. could i be pregnant?

meghan Mar 17, 2015 12:26:28 AM ET

My last period was in early february, and still nothing, but i'm feeling crappy, irritated, and so sick.

lily Mar 11, 2015 01:31:27 AM ET

I also had my period on jan 31 that lasted for 3 days. i was on pills but i missed one 5 days after my period. i have been having pregnancy symptoms. i am more than 2 weeks late. i did several hpt and they were all negative. i don't know what's going on, but i have a doctor's appointment on friday. hopefully, i will found out something soon. i feel pregnant because i know i am. i already have 2 kids, so i know how it feels to be pregnant. plus, i had 2 miscarriages as well.

tee Mar 10, 2015 08:53:11 PM ET

My last menstrual was on february 12th 2015, and i had sex 2 days before it came. could i be pregnant?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 45 Next >>

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?