You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? > Comments

Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs? Comments & Discussion | Page 6

Read the full article at Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?

Karla Oct 4, 2016 11:19:08 AM ET

I had a miscarriage on the 17th of september and for the past few days i've been peeing a lot. is that normal like can i be pregnant again? and yes, i've had unprotected sex.

Samiyah Sep 21, 2016 08:10:33 PM ET

I'm having lower back pain and i'm peeing almost every other hour and i just feel so tired sometimes. i'm wondering can i be pregnant? but i'm over weight, my doctor said its much harder and all. i don't know, i've had scares before. me and my fiance have been trying but, i think it's him lol not me. can i be pregnant?

Grace Sep 2, 2016 02:27:00 AM ET

I had unprotected sex 14days after my period. my breast is swollen . but my next period is not due yet. so i can't tel if i am pregnant or not.

Kapenchi Aug 20, 2016 02:20:17 PM ET

Could i be pregnant without any pregnancy symptoms? was to receive my menses today but, i didn't. i really want a baby.

Guest Aug 15, 2016 04:10:04 PM ET

I'm experiencing frequent urination, increased saliva, headaches, slight cramps here and there, back pain, nausea, extreme fatigue, and constipation. my boyfriend and i have had unprotected sex a lot this month starting from august 3rd. is it okay to take a pregnancy test now?

Betty Aug 12, 2016 06:00:15 PM ET

I'm kind of curious and nervous because i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and it's only been 4 days. could i have conceived? i've been peeing to much and feeling light cramps. is it normal, could i be pregnant?

jeanette Aug 9, 2016 01:30:58 AM ET

I have been spotting a little bit and this month i have not had a normal period. i am starting too eat a lot and having too pee more. is there any chance i can be pregnant?

shabnum Aug 1, 2016 03:49:13 AM ET

I have to urinate like every 5 minutes, literally. but, i've always had an irregular period. so, i can't depend on a missed period. i also get lower back pain a lot, and my boobs hurt on and off. could i be pregnant?

Rose joseph Aug 1, 2016 03:28:38 AM ET

Ever since my last period, i have been having unprotected sex with my husband. after like one week time i get these symptoms, like vomiting, breast tingling, frequent urination, and hunger for food. please, could this b signs of pregnancy? most of the time i feel tired.

Ana Apr 11, 2015 04:57:45 AM ET

I have to urinate like every 5 minutes, literally. i get cramps here and there, but i've always had an irregular period. so i can't depend on a missed period. i also get lower back pain a lot, and my boobs hurt on and off. could i be pregnant?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 46 Next >>

Go back to Very Early Signs Of Pregnancy - Do You Know The 10 Pregnancy Signs?